0% found this document useful (0 votes)
437 views88 pages

乱世佳人(Gone With the Wind)中英对白剧本

Download as pdf or txt
Download as pdf or txt
Download as pdf or txt
You are on page 1/ 88

Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.

com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1--What do we care if we were expelled from college?我们才不在乎被学校开除呢


2--The war is gonna start any day. We would've left college anyhow.就要打仗了反正我们得离开学校
3--War. Isn't it exciting, Scarlett?哦战争 多让人激动啊
4--Do you know those Yankees actually want a war?那些穷北佬真要打仗啊?
5--We'll show 'em. Fiddle-dee-dee.让他们看看讨厌
6--War, war, war.战争 战争 战争
7--This war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring.这个春天里每次聚会都要谈论战争
8--I get so bored I could scream.我烦得都要喊出来了
9--Besides, there isn't going to be any war. Not gonna be any war?再说 不会有战争的你说不会有战争?
10--Why, honey, of course there's going to be a war.不会? 亲爱的真的要打仗了
11--If either of you says war just once again, I'll go in the house and slam the door.你们谁要是再说一句
战争我就进屋去把门关上
12--But, Scarlett, honey... Don't you want us to have a war?可是斯卡莉特 亲爱的 你不要我们打仗吗?
13--Well 好吧
14--but remember 别忘了
15--I warned you.我警告过你们
16--I've got an idea.那谈谈我们明天到
17--We'll talk about the Wilkes' barbecue at Twelve Oaks.十二棵橡树卫尔科斯家的野餐会吧
18--That's a good idea. Aren't you eating barbecue with us?好主意和我们一起去野餐好吗?
19--I hadn't thought about that yet. I'll think about that tomorrow.哦 我还没想过呢 我明天再说吧
20--We want all your waltzes.和我们跳华尔滋
21--First Brent, then me, then Brent, then me again and so on.先跟他 再跟我再跟他 再跟我
22--Promise? I'd just love to.就这样答应了好倒是好 哦 太好了 不过
23--If only I didn't have every one of them taken already.那得要我没答应跟别人跳舞
24--Why, honey, you can't do that to us.怎么 亲爱的 你不能这样对我们
25--How about if we tell you a secret? A secret? Who about?我想告诉你一个秘密? 秘密? 谁的?
26--Do you know Miss Melanie Hamilton from Atlanta?亚特兰大的梅兰妮·韩密尔敦小姐?
27--Ashley Wilkes' cousin. She's visiting the Wilkes'艾希礼的表妹 她要到十二棵橡树卫尔科斯家
28--That goody-goody. Who wants to know a secret about her?梅兰妮·韩密尔敦那个假正经 谁要听她
的秘密
29--Anyway, we heard, that is, they say 可是我们听说 他们
30--Ashley Wilkes is gonna marry her. The Wilkeses always marry their cousins.艾希礼要和她结婚了你知
道他们家的人 通常是表亲之间通婚的
31--Now do we get those waltzes?我们可以跳华尔滋了吧?
32--Of course.当然了
33--I'll bet the other boys will be hopping mad. Let 'em be mad. We two can handle 'em.我敢说别的小伙
子都要气疯了让他们气去吧 我们俩可以应付
34--It can't be true. Ashley loves me.这不可能 艾希礼爱我
35--Scarlett.斯卡莉
36--What has gotten into her?我们怎么惹着她了?
37--Do you suppose we made her mad?我们说错了什么让她生气了?
38--Where're you goin' without your shawl, and the night air fixin' to set in?斯卡莉小姐你出去也不围上
披肩晚上天凉了
39--How come you didn't ask them gentlemen to stay for supper?你为什么不留先生们吃晚饭?
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

40--You ain't got no more manners than a field hand 你这样就象一个乡下姑娘


41--after me and Miss Ellen done labored with you.爱伦小姐没功夫像我这么管你
42--Miss Scarlett, come on in the house.快进屋来
43--Come on in before you catch your death of dampness.再不进来就要着凉了
44--No. I'll wait for Pa to come home from the Wilkes'.不 我要去等爸爸从威尔克斯家回来
45--Come on in here.快回来
46--Come on.回来
47--Quittin' time.收工了
48--Who says it's quittin' time?谁说收工了?
49--I says it's quittin' time.我说收工了
50--I's the foreman. I's the one that says when it's quittin' time at Tara.我是头 在泰拉庄园什么时候收工
得我说
51--Quittin' time.收工了
52--Quittin' time.收工了
53--There's none in the county can touch you, and none in the state.哦 在这个郡整个州里没有能比得
过你的
54--Pa.爸爸
55--So it's proud of yourself, you are.现在你又感到骄傲了
56--Well, Katie Scarlett O'Hara.啊 郝斯卡莉
57--So, you've been spying on me, and like your sister, Suellen 你在监视我像你妹妹修伦那样
58--you'll tell your mother I was jumping again.去告诉你妈妈说我又跳栏杆了
59--Pa, you know I'm no tattletale like Suellen, but it does seem to me 爸爸 我可不像修伦那样爱告状
可我觉得
60--after you broke your knee last year jumping that same fence 自从去年你跳这个栏杆摔伤膝盖以后
61--I'll not have me own daughter tellin' me what I shall jump and not jump.我可不需要自己的女儿告诉
我该不该跳
62--It's my own neck, so it is.那是我自己的脖子
63--All right, Pa, you jump what you please. How are they all over at Twelve Oaks?爸爸 你喜欢跳就跳吧
十二橡树那儿怎么样了?
64--The Wilkeses?威尔克斯家?
65--Just as you'd expect with the barbecue tomorrow and talking nothing but war.他们正准备明天的野
餐会无非是谈论战争
66--Oh, bother the war. Was there anyone else there?讨厌的战争 那儿还有什么人吗?
67--Their cousin, Melanie Hamilton, from Atlanta and her brother, Charles.哦 梅兰妮和她弟弟卡尔斯从
亚特兰大来了
68--Melanie Hamilton.梅兰妮
69--She's a pale-faced, mealy-mouthed ninny. I hate her.脸色苍白 说话好 转弯抹角 我讨厌她
70--Ashley Wilkes doesn't think so.艾希礼可不这么认为
71--Ashley Wilkes couldn't like anyone like her.艾希礼不会喜欢象她那样的人
72--What's your interest in Ashley and Miss Melanie?你怎么对他们那么感兴趣?
73--It's nothing. Let's go into the house, Pa.没什么 我们回家吧 爸爸
74--Has he been trifling with you? Has he asked you to marry him?他跟你胡说过什么吗? 还是向你求过
婚?
75--No. No, nor will he.没有 没有啊他不会的
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

76--I have it in strictest confidence from John Wilkes this afternoon 今天下午我听约翰·卫克斯说
77--Ashley is going to marry Miss Melanie.艾希礼要和梅兰妮小姐结婚
78--It will be announced tomorrow night at the ball.在明天的舞会上宣布
79--I don't believe it.我不相信
80--Here. Here. Where are you off to?回来 你要到哪儿去?
81--Scarlett.斯卡莉
82--What are you about?你怎么了?
83--Have you made a spectacle of yourseIf running after a man 你要为追一个并不爱你的男人
84--who's not in love with you when you might have any man in the county?而丢脸吗?
85--I haven't been running after him. It's just a surprise, that's all.我并没有追他 只是 我只是觉得很奇

86--Now, don't be jerking your chin at me.你别吞吞吐吐的
87--If Ashley wanted to marry you, it would be with misgivings I'd say yes.如果艾希礼想要娶你 我即使
答应了也担心
88--I want my girl to be happy. You'd not be happy with him.我愿意我孩子幸福 你跟着他不会幸福的
89--I would, I would.我会的 我会的
90--What difference does it make who you marry 你嫁给谁都可以
91--so long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you?只要他是个南方人和你情投意和
92--And when I'm gone, I'll leave Tara to you.等我死了以后把泰拉庄园留给你
93--I don't want Tara. Plantations don't mean anything when 我不要泰拉庄园 种植园对我毫无意义
94--You mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that land doesn't mean anything to you?你是说 斯卡莉土
地对你毫无意义?
95--Why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for 世界上只有土地才值得为它耕耘
96--worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.为它战斗 为它去死因为只有
它 才是永恒的
97--Oh, Pa, you talk like an lrishman. It's proud I am that I'm lrish.爸 你说话真像个爱尔兰人我为我是爱
尔兰人而感到自豪
98--And don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're haIf lrish too.你别忘了 小姐你也是半个爱尔兰人
99--And to anyone with a drop of lrish blood in them 任何人身上那怕只有一滴爱尔兰人的血
100--why, the land they live on is like their mother.就会把他们生存的土地当作母亲
101--Oh, but you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land.可是你还是个孩子你将来会爱土
地的
102--There's no getting away from it if you're lrish.只要你是爱尔兰人就会的
103--Yonder she comes.她回来了
104--Miss Scarlett, Miss Suellen, Miss Carreen, your ma's home.你们的妈妈回来了
105--Actin' like a wet nurse to them low-down, poor white trash 她去照看那个下流的白种人
106--instead of bein' here eatin' her supper. Cookie, stir up the fire.连晚饭都顾不得吃拿点心来 把火挑
起来
107--Miss Ellen's got no business wearin' herseIf out.爱伦小姐干什么这么累波 克是 墨利
108--Take the lamp out on the porch. Wearin' herseIf out.把蜡烛拿到走廊上她累坏了
109--Mist' Gerald, Miss Ellen's home.先生 爱伦小姐回来了
110--Wearin' herseIf out waitin' on the poor white trash.她把自己累坏了
111--Shut up, dogs. Barkin' in the house like that.狗别叫了
112--Get up from there. Don't you hear that Miss Ellen's comin'?起来 孩子 你没听见爱伦小姐回来了
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

吗?
113--Get out there and get her medicine chest.去给她拿药箱
114--We was gettin' worried about you, Miss Ellen.我们正着急呢 爱伦小姐
115--Mist' Gerald... All right, Pork. I'm home.杰纳尔先生 没事 波克 我不是回来了吗
116--Mrs. O'Hara, we finished plowing the creek bottom today.欧郝纳太太 今天已经耕完了那块洼地了
117--What do you want me to start on tomorrow?明天你要我干什么?
118--Mr. Wilkerson, I've just come from Emmy Slattery's bedside.威克尔森先生我刚从挨米施爱特那儿

119--Your child has been born.你的孩子以经出生了
120--My child, ma'am? I'm sure I don't understand.我的孩子? 哦 我真的不明白
121--Has been born and, mercifully, has died.以经出生了 还好 以经死了
122--Goodnight, Mr. Wilkerson.晚安 威克尔森先生
123--I'll fix your supper for you myself, and you eats it.我去为你准备晚饭
124--After prayers, Mammy.先等我祈祷 妈蜜
125--Yes, ma'am.哦 是的
126--Mr. O'Hara.欧郝呐先生
127--You must dismiss Jonas Wilkerson.你必须辞掉乔拉·斯威克森
128--Dismiss him, Mrs. O'Hara? He's the best overseer in the county.嗯 辞退他? 他是这个郡里最好的
监工
129--He must go tomorrow morning, first thing.明天早上就让他走
130--But.哦 可是
131--No. Yes.是吗? 是的
132--The Yankee Wilkerson and the white-trash Slattery girl.这个北方佬和那个下流女孩斯奈特利
133--We'll discuss it later, Mr. O'Hara.过一会再谈吧
134--Yes, Mrs. O'Hara.好吧 欧郝纳太太
135--I want to wear Scarlett's green dress.妈妈 我要穿斯卡莉的绿衣服
136--I don't like your tone, Suellen. Your pink gown is lovely.休伦 你的那件粉红色长裙可漂亮了
137--Can't I stay up for the ball tomorrow? But you may wear my garnets with it.我为什么不能参加明天
晚上的舞会呢? 不过你可以戴我的石榴石项链
138--Why can't I stay up for the ball tomorrow night?我为什么不能参加明天晚上的舞会?
139--Scarlett 斯卡莉
140--you look tired, my dear. I'm worried about you.你显得很累 亲爱的我有点担心
141--I'm all right, Mother.我很好 妈妈
142--Why can't I stay up for the ball tomorrow night?为什么我不能参加明天晚上的舞会?
143--I'm 13 now.我已经 13 岁了
144--You may go to the barbecue and stay up through supper.你可以去野餐一直到吃晚饭
145--I didn't want to wear your tacky green dress anyhow, stingy.我不穿你的破绿裙子了小气鬼
146--Oh, hush up.少废话
147--Prayers, girls.祈祷了 孩子们
148--And to all the saints, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word and deed 对所有圣人而言 我
在思想言语及行为上犯罪太多
149--through my fault.为了我的过错
150--Through my fault, through my most grievous fault.为了我的过错为了我最严重的过错
151--Therefore, I beseech the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin 在此我向永远的处子圣母码利亚祈求
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

152--Blessed Michael, the Archangel 神圣的麦克天使长


153--Blessed John the Baptist 神圣的施洗者约翰
154--the Holy Apostles, Peter and Paul 圣徒彼得与保罗
155--and all the saints to pray to the Lord, our God, for me.以及所有圣人们祈求上帝保佑我
156--But Ashley doesn't know I love him.艾希礼不知道我爱他
157--I'll tell him that I love him and then he can't marry her.我告诉他 我爱他那他就不会娶她了
158--May the Almighty, and most merciful Lord 愿万能仁慈的上帝
159--grant us pardon, absolution 原谅我们 赦免
160--and remission of our sins. Amen.并宽恕我们的罪行 阿们
161--Just hold on and suck in.啊哦 别动 吸气
162--Mammy, here's Miss Scarlett's vittles.奶妈 斯卡莉小姐的点心
163--You can take that back. I won't eat a bite.都拿回橱房去 我一点儿也不想吃
164--Oh, yes, ma'am, you is.哦 你得吃
165--You's gonna eat every mouthful of this.你要大口大口的吃
166--No, I'm not.不 我不吃
167--Put on the dress, because we're late already.快给我穿衣服我们已经晚了
168--What's my lamb gonna wear? That.你要穿哪一件? 那件
169--No you ain't. You can't show your bosom before three o'clock.不行 3 点钟以前是不能穿露胸的衣
服的
170--I'm gonna speak to your ma about you.我要去告诉你妈妈
171--If you say one word to Mother, I won't eat a bite.你要是敢告诉妈妈一个字我一口也不吃
172--Well.好吧
173--Keep your shawl on. I ain't aimin' for you to get all freckled 你 要把披肩披上 我可不想让你再长一
身小疙瘩
174--after the buttermilk I done put on you all this winter, bleachin' them freckles.去年一个冬天都用牛
奶给你擦才擦好的
175--Now, Miss Scarlett, you come on and be good, and eat just a little, honey.斯卡莉小姐 乖乖地听话
吃一点吧 宝贝
176--No.不
177--I'm going to have a good time today and do my eating at the barbecue.我今天要好好的玩一天在野
餐会上吃
178--If you don't care what folks says about this family, I does.你难道不怕别人笑话你们家
179--I has told you and told you that you can always tell a lady 我告诉你多少次了
180--by the way she eats with folks. Like a bird.小姐在人面前吃东西要像小鸟似的
181--I ain't aimin' for you to go after Mr. Wilkes 你这次去艾希礼先生家
182--and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog.不能象庄稼人那样吃象只大老鹰
183--Fiddle-dee-dee.胡说什么
184--Ashley Wilkes told me he likes to see a girl with a healthy appetite.艾希礼·卫尔克斯跟我说过他喜
欢女孩的胃口好
185--What gentlemen says and what they thinks is two different things.男人们嘴里这么说心理可不这么

186--And I ain't noticed Mist' Ashley askin' to marry you.我看得出来艾希礼先生没想娶你
187--Now don't eat too fast. Ain't no need of havin' it come right back up again.喔 别吃得太快不然你又
会吐出来了
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

188--Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?女孩子为什么那么傻非得找个丈夫


189--Scarlett, ifyou're not here by the time I count ten, we'll be goin' without you.斯卡莉·欧郝钠 如果我
数到 10 你还没下来 我们就不等你了
190--I'm coming, Pa.我来了 爸爸
191--One 一
192--two, three 二 三
193--four, five, six 四 五 六
194--Oh, dear.哦 天呐
195--My stays are so tight I know I'll never get through the day without belching.我的衣服这么紧这一天
我都得打嗝了
196--How are you.哦 您好
197--Well, John Wilkes. It's a grand day you'll be having for the barbecue.卫约翰 今天的野餐会一定很热

198--So it seems, Gerald. But why isn't Mrs. O'Hara with you?是的 杰拉尔德欧郝纳太太没有一起来?
199--She's after settling accounts with the overseer.她和监工结算帐目呢
200--But she'll be along for the ball tonight.晚上要来参加舞会
201--Welcome to Twelve Oaks, Mr. O'Hara.欢迎到十二橡树来欧郝纳先生
202--Thank you kindly, lndia.谢谢你 英蒂雅
203--Your daughter's getting prettier every day, John.你的女儿越长越漂亮了 约翰
204--India, here are the O'Hara girls. We must greet them.英蒂雅 你去招呼一下欧郝纳家的姑娘
205--I can't stand Scarlett. If you saw the way she throws herseIf at Ashley.我受不了斯卡莉看她讨好艾希
礼的那副样子
206--Now, that's your brother's business.好了 那是你哥哥的事
207--You must remember your duties as hostess.记住你的责任是当好女主人
208--Good morning, girls.早上好 姑娘们
209--Good morning, Scarlett.早上好 您好 斯卡莉
210--Why, lndia Wilkes, what a lovely dress.英蒂雅 你的衣服真漂亮
211--Perfectly lovely, darling. I just can't take my eyes off it.太美了 亲爱的我的眼睛都离不开它了
212--Scarlett, honey.喔 斯卡莉小姐 早上好
213--You're looking mighty fine this morning.你看起来真漂亮 斯卡莉小姐早上好 嗨
214--Good morning, Miss Scarlett. Good morning.早上好 你好
215--It's a pleasure to see you. Good morning.见到你真荣幸
216--Howdy, Miss Scarlett.看到你真是太高兴了
217--Ashley.艾希礼
218--Scarlett, my dear.斯卡莉 亲爱的
219--I've been looking for you everywhere.我各处找你
220--I've got something I must tell you.我有点事想跟你说
221--Can't we go some place where it's quiet? Yes, I'd like to, but l 你能找个辟静的地方吗? 好的 我愿
意陪你
222--I have something to tell you too.不过我也有件事想告诉你
223--Something I hope you'll be glad to hear.我希望 我希望你听了会高兴
224--But come say hello to my cousin, Melanie, first.先跟我表妹打个招呼好吗
225--Oh, do we have to?哦 有这个必要吗?
226--She's been looking forward to seeing you again.她正在等着 见见你呢
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

227--Melanie.梅兰妮
228--Here's Scarlett.斯卡莉在这儿
229--Scarlett.斯卡莉
230--I'm so glad to see you again.又见到你 我真高兴
231--Melanie Hamilton. What a surprise to run into you here.梅兰妮·韩蜜尔敦没想到在这儿见到你
232--I hope you'll stay with us a few days at least.希望你在这儿能跟我们多呆几天
233--I hope I shall stay long enough for us to become real friends, Scarlett.我希望我们常在一起成为好朋

234--I do so want us to be.我真希望这样
235--We'll keep her here, won't we, Scarlett?我们把她留下来好吗? 斯卡莉
236--We'll just have to make the biggest fuss over her, won't we?喔 那我们得让她玩得高兴是不是 艾
希礼?
237--If there's anybody knows how to give a girl a good time, it's Ashley.艾希礼最会哄女孩子高兴了
238--Though I expect our good times will seem silly to you because you're so serious.所以我认为我们开
玩笑你会看不惯因为你很严肃
239--Oh, Scarlett, you have so much life.斯卡莉 你是这么活泼
240--I've always admired you so.我非常羡慕你
241--I wish I could be more like you.我真希望能像你一点儿
242--You mustn't flatter me, Melanie, and say things you don't mean.你可别恭维我 梅兰妮没这么想就
别这么说
243--Nobody could accuse Melanie of being insincere. Could they, my dear?没有人能说梅兰妮是不真诚
的是吧? 亲爱的
244--Then she's not like you, is she, Ashley?喔 那她可不像你了是吗?
245--Ashley never means a word he says to any girl.艾希礼从来没有对女孩子说过实话
246--Oh, why, Charles Hamilton, you handsome old thing, you.哦 卡尔斯·韩蜜尔敦漂亮的老家伙
247--But, oh, Miss O'Hara, l.喔 欧郝纳小姐
248--Was it kind to bring your good-looking brother here 你把你的漂亮兄弟带到这儿来
249--just to break my poor, simple, country-girl's heart?是为了伤我这可怜的 单纯的乡村姑娘的心吗?
250--She never even noticed Charles before.看 斯卡莉 以前她从没理过卡尔斯
251--Because he's your beau, she's after him like a hornet.现在因为他是你的男朋友 她就盯上他了
252--Charles Hamilton, I want to eat barbecue with you.卡尔斯·韩蜜尔敦 我要跟你一起吃野餐
253--Mind you, don't go philandering with any other girl, 'cause I'm mighty jealous.你可不要跟别的女孩
子调情 我要忌妒的
254--I won't, Miss O'Hara.我不会的 欧郝纳小姐
255--I couldn't.我不会的
256--I do declare, Frank Kennedy, if you don't look dashing 弗兰克·肯尼迪 你留着胡子
257--with that new set of whiskers.看起来更漂亮了
258--Oh, thank you, Miss Scarlett.谢谢 谢谢你斯卡莉小姐
259--Charles and Rafe asked me to eat barbecue with them 恰尔斯跟卡尔斯特邀请我一起吃野餐
260--but I told them I couldn't because I promised you.我告诉他们 我答应你了
261--You needn't be so amused. Look at her. She's after your beau now.别觉得可笑了 你看她又盯上你
的男朋友了
262--Oh, that's mighty flattering of you, Miss Scarlett.真让我受宠若惊了 斯卡莉小姐
263--I'll see what I can do, Miss Scarlett.我愿意为你效劳 斯卡莉小姐
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

264--What's your sister so mad about? You sparkin' her beau?你妹妹为什么生气啊? 你勾引她的男朋友
了?
265--As if I couldn't get a better beau than that old maid in britches.好像我找不到比他更好的了
266--Brent and Stuart Tarleton, you handsome old things, you. No, you're not.伯伦特 史托尔特 亲爱的
俩个漂亮小伙子
267--I won't say that. I'm mad at you.我不是说你们 我在生你们的气呢
268--What have we done?为什么? 斯卡莉 我们怎么了?
269--You haven't been near me all day. I wore this old dress 你们一整天都没有接近我 我穿这件旧衣服
270--'cause I thought you liked it.就因为你们喜欢
271--I was counting on eating barbecue with you two.我准备和你们一起吃野餐呢
272--Well, you are, Scarlett. Of course, you are.太好了 斯卡莉 当然了 亲爱的
273--Oh, I never can make up my mind which of you two is the handsomer.我还没有想好你们俩个谁更
漂亮
274--I was awake all last night trying to figure it out.我昨天晚上整整想了一夜
275--I'm sorry 喔 对不起
276--Cathleen, who's that?凯沙林 那个人是谁?
277--Who?谁?
278--That man looking at us and smiling.盯着我们看还笑的那个人
279--The nasty, dark one.长得挺黑的讨厌的人
280--My dear, don't you know? That's Rhett Butler. He's from Charleston.啊 你不认识他? 他是瑞德·巴
得勒 是查尔斯人
281--He has the most terrible reputation.他的名声很坏
282--He looks as if, as if he knows what I look like without my shimmy.他的目光好象要透过我的内衣
283--Scarlett.斯卡莉
284--Why, my dear, he isn't received.他是不受欢迎的
285--He spends a lot of time up North 他大部分时间要到北方度过
286--because his folks in Charleston won't even speak to him.因为查斯特人都不愿意理他
287--He was expelled from West Point, he's so fast.他被西点军校给开除了 他的生活放荡
288--And then there's that business about that girl he wouldn't marry.他和一个女孩子有事又没有娶她
289--Tell, tell.说 快说啊
290--Well, he took her out buggy riding in the late afternoon without a chaperon.天都黑了 他把她一个
人带上了一辆马车
291--And then he refused to marry her.没带监护人然后 他又不肯娶她
292--No, but she was ruined just the same.没有 可她的名声破坏了
293--Ashley.艾希礼
294--Happy?高兴吗?
295--So happy.非常高兴
296--You seem to belong here 你似乎就应该属于这里
297--as if it had all been imagined for you.好像一切都是为你而设计好的
298--I like to feel that I belong to the things you love.我愿意让我属于你所爱的一切
299--You love Twelve Oaks as I do.你跟我一样爱十二橡树
300--Yes, Ashley.是的 艾希礼
301--I love it as 我爱它
302--as more than a house.不仅是这所房子
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

303--It's a whole world that wants only to be graceful and beautiful.这里有人世间最美好最优雅的一切


304--It's so unaware that it may not last 不知道它会不会永远是这样
305--forever.梅兰妮
306--You're afraid of what may happen if the war comes, aren't you?你担心战争暴发了怎么办 是吗?
307--But we don't have to be afraid for us.我们不用害怕 不用
308--No war can come into our world, Ashley.任何战争都不会进入我们俩的世界
309--Whatever comes 无论发生什么事
310--I'll love you, just as I do now 我都像现在 一样爱你
311--until I die.只到死
312--Isn't this better than sitting at a table?那好 在餐桌上只能
313--A girl hasn't got but two sides to her at a table.一边有一个男伴
314--I'll go get her dessert.我去给她拿甜食
315--Here, she said me. Allow me, Miss O'Hara.她说让我去的 欧郝纳小姐
316--I think.我想想
317--I think Charles Hamilton may get it.让卡尔斯·韩密尔敦去拿吧
318--Oh, thank you, Miss O'Hara.谢谢你 欧郝纳小姐
319--Thank you.谢谢
320--Go get it.快去吧 快啊
321--Isn't he the luckiest?他真是太幸运了 真高兴啊
322--Miss O'Hara 欧郝纳小姐
323--I love you.我 我爱你
324--I don't guess I'm as hungry as I thought.我 我觉得一点儿也不饿呢
325--Why do I have to take a nap? I'm not tired.为什么非要睡午觉? 我并不累
326--Well-brought-up young ladies take naps at parties.有教养的姑娘都要睡午觉的
327--And it's high time you started behavin' and actin' like you was Miss Ellen's daughter.在这时候你的行
为和举止都要像爱伦小姐的女儿
328--When we were at Saratoga I didn't notice any Yankee girIs taking naps.我们在萨拉托卡的时候我没
看见过北方女孩子睡午觉
329--No, and you ain't gonna see no Yankee girIs at the ball tonight neither.今天晚上的舞会可没有北方
姑娘
330--How was Ashley today, Scarlett?艾希礼今天是怎么那? 斯卡莉
331--He didn't seem to be paying much attention to you.他好像没注意你
332--You mind your own business.你少管闲事
333--You'll be lucky not to lose ol' whisker-face Kennedy.但愿你能保住那个肯尼迪就不错了
334--You've liked Ashley for months.你一直对艾希礼有意
335--His engagement's gonna be announced tonight. Pa said so this morning.今天晚上他就要宣佈订婚

336--That's all you know.全都知道
337--Miss Scarlett. Miss Suellen. You all behave yourselves.斯卡莉小姐 休伦小姐注意点举止
338--Actin' like poor, white-trash children.别像没教养的女孩子
339--If you's old enough to go to parties, you's old enough to act like ladies.要象上等人那样去参加宴会
340--Who cares.我不在乎
341--We've borne enough insults from the meddling Yankees.我们受够了北方佬的侮辱
342--It's time we made them understand we'll keep our slaves 现在该让他们明白我们要保留奴隶
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

343--with or without their approval.用不着他们批准


344--'Twas the sovereign right of the state of Georgia to secede from the Union.退出联邦是乔治亚州的
权力
345--That's right.闭嘴
346--The South must assert herseIf by force of arms.南方要用武力来维护自己
347--After we've fired on the Yankee rascaIs at Fort Sumter, we've got to fight.我们在沙摩特要塞向北方
流氓开火以后我们就必需打了
348--There's no other way. Fight. That's right. Fight.没有别的选择战斗 对 战斗
349--Let the Yankees ask for peace.让北方佬向我们求和对
350--The situation is very simple. The Yankees can't fight and we can.情况非常简单 北方佬不会打仗而
我们会
351--There won't even be a battle.甚至不用交火
352--They'll just turn and run every time.他们只会转身逃跑
353--One Southerner can lick 20 Yankees.1 个南方人可以消灭 20 个北方佬
354--We'll finish them in one battle.一次战斗就就可以把他们消灭光
355--Gentlemen can always fight better than rabble.绅士总比暴徒能战斗
356--Yes, gentlemen always can fight better than rabble.对 绅士总比暴徒能战斗
357--What does the captain of our troop say?让我们这里的队长说说吧?
358--Well, gentlemen, if Georgia fights I go with her.如果左治亚州要打 我也会参加 不过象我的父亲那

359--But, like my father, I hope that the Yankees will let us leave the Union in peace.我希望北方能够让我
们和平地脱离联邦
360--But, Ashley.... But, Ashley, they've insulted us.可是艾希礼 他们侮辱了我们
361--You can't mean you don't want war.你是不愿意打仗吗?
362--Most of the miseries of the world were caused by wars.世界上许多不辛的事都是由于战争
363--And when the wars were over no one ever knew what they were about.可是等战争结束以后没有人
知道为什么要打
364--If it wasn't that I knew you 艾希礼 艾希礼 要不是我了解你
365--Now, gentlemen, Mr. Butler's been up North, I hear.好了 好了 先生们听说巴特勒先生到过北方
366--Don't you agree with us, Mr. Butler?你同意我们说的吗?
367--I think it's hard winning a war with words, gentlemen.我想只可以说是打不胜的 先生们
368--What do you mean, sir?你这是什么意思? 先生
369--There's not a cannon factory in the whole South.我是说整个南方没有一座制造大炮的工厂
370--What difference does that make to a gentleman?这对于一个绅士来说又有什么关系?
371--It'll make a great deal of difference to a great many gentlemen, sir.恐怕这对于很多绅士都有很大的
关系 先生
372--Are you hinting, Mr. Butler, that the Yankees can lick us?你在暗示他们会打垮我们? 是吗?
373--No, I'm not hinting.不 我没有
374--I'm saying very plainly that the Yankees are better equipped than we.我是明确地说北方佬的装备比
我们好
375--They've got factories, shipyards, coal mines 他们有工厂 造船厂和煤矿
376--and a fleet to bottle up our harbors and starve us to death.有舰队封锁我们的港口会把我们困死
377--All we've got is cotton and slaves and arrogance.而我们有的只是棉花 奴隶和狂望
378--That's Yankee treachery. Sir, I refuse to listen to any renegade talk.替北方佬说话我拒绝听背叛的话
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

379--I'm sorry if the truth offends you.很抱歉 我的实话冒犯了您


380--Apologies aren't enough, sir.道歉是不够的
381--I hear you were turned out of West Point, Mr. Rhett Butler 听说你是被西点军校开除的 先生
382--and you aren't received by any decent family in Charleston, not even your own.查尔斯屯的任何正
派的家庭都不欢迎你 甚至自己家
383--I apologize again for all my shortcomings.我再次为我所有的缺点道歉
384--Perhaps you won't mind if I walk about and look over your place.卫尔科斯先生你不介意我各处走

385--I seem to be spoiling everybody's brandy and cigars and 看看你的庄园吧我好像破坏了各位的美酒
雪茄
386--dreams of victory.和胜利的美梦
387--That's just about what you could expect from somebody like Rhett Butler.象巴特勒这样的人 还能
指望他做出什么来吗
388--You did everything but call him out.就差把你叫出去了
389--He refused to fight.他不敢决斗
390--Not quite that, Charles. He refused to take advantage of you.不是那样的 卡尔斯他只是不想捉弄

391--Take advantage of me?捉弄我 ?
392--He's one of the best shots in the country 是的 他是这里最好的射手了
393--as he's proved a number of times 战胜过不少
394--against steadier hands and cooler heads than yours.手比你稳头脑比你冷静的人
395--I'll show him. Now, please.我要让他看看
396--Don't go tweaking his nose anymore.好了 好了 别去找他的麻烦了
397--You may be needed for more important fighting, Charles.有更重要的战斗需要你 卡尔斯
398--Now, if you'll excuse me, Mr. Butler is our guest.巴特勒先生是我们的客人
399--I think I'll just show him around.我去陪他走走
400--Ashley.艾希礼
401--Ashley.艾希礼
402--Scarlett.斯卡莉
403--Who're you hiding from in here?你在这儿躲谁呢?
404--What are you up to?你要干什么?
405--Well, why aren't you upstairs resting with the other girls?为什么不跟女孩子在楼上休息呢?
406--What is this, Scarlett? A secret?怎么那? 斯卡莉? 有什么秘密?
407--Oh, Ashley, Ashley 艾希礼 艾希礼
408--I love you.我爱你
409--Scarlett.斯卡莉
410--I love you, I do.我爱你 真的
411--Well, isn't it enough that you've gathered every other man's heart today?你今天把所有男人的心都
收走了 还不够吗?
412--You've always had mine. You cut your teeth on it.我心里一直有你这你是知道的
413--Oh, don't tease me now.喔 别开玩笑了
414--Have I your heart, my darling? I love you, I love you.你的心给我了吗? 亲爱的我爱你 我爱你
415--You mustn't say such things. You'll hate me for hearing them.你别再说这些了 你听了我的话会恨
我的
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

416--Oh, I could never hate you, and I know you must care about me.永远不会恨你我知道你喜欢我
417--Oh, you do care, don't you?你是喜欢我 对吗?
418--Yes 是的
419--I care.我喜欢
420--Oh, can't we go away and forget we ever said these things?让我们离开吧忘掉所说的这些
421--But how can we do that?我们怎么能这样?
422--Don't you want to marry me?你 你不想跟我结婚吗?
423--I'm going to marry Melanie.我要跟梅兰妮结婚了
424--But you can't. Not if you care for me.你不能 如果你喜欢我
425--Oh, my dear, why must you make me say things that will hurt you?为什么一定要我说出让你难过的
话呢?
426--How can I make you understand?我怎么才能让你明白呢?
427--You're so young and unthinking.你太年青 缺乏思想
428--You don't know what marriage means.你不知道结婚意着什么
429--I know I love you, and I want to be your wife.我就知道我爱你 我要做你的妻子
430--You don't love Melanie.你并不爱梅兰妮
431--She's like me, Scarlett.她和我一样 斯卡莉
432--She's part of my blood and we understand each other.我们有血缘关系而且彼此彼此了解
433--But you love me.可你爱我呀
434--How could I help loving you?我怎么能不爱呢?
435--You have all the passion for life that I lack.你对生活充满热情我却缺少这些
436--That kind of love isn't enough for a successful marriage 可是象我们这样性格不同的人
437--for two people as different as we are.是不会有美满的婚姻的
438--Well, why don't you say it, you coward? You're afraid to marry me.你为什么不说? 胆小鬼你不敢娶

439--You'd rather live with that fool who can't speak except 你宁愿和那个小傻瓜一起生活
440--to say yes and no and raise a passel of mealy-mouthed brats just like her.她只会说是或不是再给你
生出那些象她那样笨的小崽子来
441--You mustn't say such things about Melanie.你不应该这样说梅兰妮
442--Who are you to tell me I mustn't?你是谁? 敢教训我该不该说?
443--You led me on, you made me believe you wanted to marry me.是你让我相信你会和我结婚的
444--Now, Scarlett, be fair. I never, at any time 好了斯卡莉 要公平一点 我从来没有
445--You did, it's true you did. I'll hate you till I die.就是 就是我要恨你一辈子
446--I can't think of anything bad enough to call you.我想不出用什么话来骂你 才出气
447--Has the war started?战争暴发了?
448--Sir, you should have made your presence known.先生 你应该让人知道你在这儿
449--In the middle of that beautiful love scene?打断美妙的爱情场景?
450--That wouldn't have been very tactful, would it?那太不明智了吧?
451--But don't worry, your secret is safe with me.别担心 我会保守秘密的
452--Sir, you are no gentleman.先生 你不太象是个绅士
453--And you, Miss, are no lady.小姐 你也不象是个淑女
454--Don't think I hold that against you.别认为我会要胁你
455--Ladies have never held any charm for me.淑女对我没有一点吸引力
456--First you take a low, common advantage of me, then you insuIt me.先偷听了我说的话然后再来羞
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

辱我
457--I meant it as a compliment and I hope to see more of you 我对你充满敬意
458--when you're free of the spell of the elegant Mr. Wilkes.我希望等到你不再迷恋那位温雅的卫尔克
斯先生时再见到你
459--He doesn't strike me as haIf good enough for a girl of your, what was it?我看他配不上你这样的 怎
么说的呢
460--Your passion for living.充满热情的姑娘
461--How dare you. You aren't fit to wipe his boots.你敢这么说你给他擦靴子都不配
462--And you were going to hate him for the rest of your life.可是你还要恨他一辈子呢
463--She certainly made a fool of herseIf running after all the men at the barbecue.她可真行啊把野餐会
上的每个男人都追到了
464--That's not fair, lndia.别这么说 英蒂雅
465--She's so attractive, the menjust naturally flock to her.她太迷人男人们自然都围着她转
466--Oh, Melanie, you're just too good to be true.梅兰妮 你真是太好了
467--Didn't you see her going after your brother, Charles?你没看见她追你弟弟 卡尔斯吗?
468--Yes, and she knows Charles belongs to me.而且她知卡尔斯跟我好
469--Oh, you're wrong, lndia.你想错了 英蒂雅
470--Scarlett's just high-spirited and vivacious.斯卡莉只不过是很活跃罢了
471--Men may flirt with girIs like that but they don't marry them.男人只能拿这样的女人开开心 而不会
娶她的
472--I think you're being very mean to her.你这话说得太刻薄点了
473--War. War's declared. War.打仗了 打仗了 要打仗了
474--Miss O'Hara.欧郝纳小姐
475--Miss O'Hara.欧郝纳小姐
476--Mr. LincoIn has called for soldiers, volunteers to fight against us.真让人激动 林肯先生召募自愿军
477--Don't you men ever think of anything important?和我们作战胡说什么 你们男人就没有别的重要
的事吗?
478--But it's war and everybody's going off to enlist.可这是战争每个人都要入伍了
479--They're going right away. I'm going too.立刻就走 我也去
480--Everybody?每个人?
481--Oh, Miss O'Hara, will you be sorry?欧郝纳小姐 看到我们走
482--To see us go, I mean.你会难过吧
483--I'll cry into my pillow every night.我每天都会把枕头哭湿的
484--Miss O'Hara, I told you I loved you.欧郝纳小姐 我说过我爱你
485--You're the most beautiful girl in the world, and the sweetest and the dearest.你是世上最美 最甜的
最可爱的姑娘
486--I know I couldn't hope that you could love me.我知道我不指望你爱我
487--I'm so clumsy and stupid and not nearly good enough for you.我这么笨这么傻根本配不上你
488--But if you could think of marrying me I'd do anything in the world for you.可如果你考虑嫁给我 我
愿意为你做
489--Just anything. I promise.世界上任何事 我保证
490--What did you say?你 你在说什么?
491--Miss O'Hara, I said, would you marry me?欧郝纳小姐 你愿意嫁我吗?
492--Yes, Mr. Hamilton, I will.好吧 韩密尔敦先生我愿意
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

493--You will? You'll marry me. You'll wait for me?你愿意? 愿意嫁我你愿意等我?
494--I don't think I'd want to wait.我 我不想再等了
495--You mean you'll marry me before I go?在我走以前 和我结婚?
496--Oh, Miss O'Hara.欧郝纳小姐
497--Scarlett.太好了
498--When may I speak to your father?我什么时候和你父亲说?
499--The sooner the better.越快越好
500--I'll go now. I can't wait.好吧 我这就去我不能等了
501--Will you excuse me, dear?请原谅 亲爱的
502--Mr. O'Hara, Mr. O'Hara.欧郝纳先生
503--It'll be a week at least before they call on me.我们至少还有 1 星期的时间
504--Only a week, and then they'll take you away from me.只有 1 星期 他们就要把你招走了
505--Melanie.梅兰妮
506--Scarlett, I thought of you at our wedding yesterday 斯卡莉 在我们昨天的婚礼上
507--and I hoped that yours would be as beautiful, and it was.我就希望你的婚礼也一样隆重
508--Was it?是吗?
509--Now we're really and truly sisters.现在我们真正成了姐妹了
510--Charles. Melanie.卡尔斯 梅兰妮
511--Don't cry, darling, the war will be over in a few weeks 亲爱的 别哭战争几个星期就会结束
512--and I'll be coming back to you.我又会回到你的身边
513--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐
514--Well, I don't care. I'm too young to be a widow.我不在乎我这么年轻就成为寡妇
515--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐
516--Why, I just go around scaring people in that thing.我 我这个样子怎么见人那?
517--You ain't supposed to be around people. You's in mournin'.你不能到外面去 你穿着丧服呢
518--For what? I don't feel anything.为什么? 我并不难过
519--Why should I have to pretend and pretend.为什么要我装呢?
520--What is it?怎么了?
521--Oh, baby.喔 宝贝
522--What is it?怎么那?
523--My life is over.我的一切都完了
524--Nothing will ever happen to me anymore.我没什么指望了
525--Oh, Mother.妈妈
526--I know you'll think I'm horrible, but I just can't bear going around in black.我一定认为我太不象话了
可我不能穿着黑衣服各处走
527--It's bad enough not being able to go to any parties 不但不能参加任何舞会
528--but looking this way too.还要这副样子
529--I don't think you're at all horrible.我并没有觉得你不象话
530--It's only natural to want to look young and be young when you are young.这很自然 你还年轻当然
喜欢漂亮了
531--Oh, baby.好了 宝贝
532--How would you like to go visiting somewhere?你到外面去走走? 怎么样
533--Savannah perhaps?去沙凡摩 好吗?
534--What would I do in Savannah?我去沙凡摩干什么?
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

535--Well, Atlanta then.那就 去亚特兰大


536--There's lots going on there.那儿有很多事情可以做
537--And you could stay with Melanie and her Aunt Pittypat.可以和梅兰妮和她的碧蒂姑妈在一起
538--Melanie.梅兰妮
539--Yes.对
540--Yes, I could, couldn't l?对 可以吗
541--Oh, Mother, you're sweet to me, sweeter than anybody in the world.喔 妈妈 你对我太好了比任何
人都好
542--You'd like it, really?你愿意了 真的
543--All right then. Now stop your crying and smile.那好吧 那就别哭了 笑一笑
544--You can take Prissy with you.你可以带碧西一起去
545--Start packing Miss Scarlett's things, Mammy.给斯卡莉小姐收拾行李 奶妈
546--I'll go write the necessary letters.我去写封信
547--Atlanta.亚特兰大
548--Savannah would be better for you. You'd just get in trouble in Atlanta.你还是去沙凡摩好你在亚特
兰大会有麻烦的
549--What trouble are you talking about?你说有什么麻烦?
550--You know what trouble I's talkin' about. I's talkin' about Mist' Ashley Wilkes.你知道是什么麻烦我说
的是卫尔克斯先生
551--He'll be comin' to Atlanta when he gets his leave 他一休假就要回到亚特兰大
552--and you're sittin' there waitin' for him just like a spider.你就会像蜘蛛一样在那里等着他
553--He belongs to Miss Melanie... You go pack my things like Mother said.他是属于梅兰妮小姐的 照妈
妈说的给我收拾行理
554--They're all whispering, and I just know it's about her.人们都在议论我知道准是说她
555--What's it matter what they say, Aunt Pittypat?爱说就让他们说去吧碧蒂姑妈
556--But Scarlett is living under my roof so they all think I'm responsible for her 可斯卡莉住在我家人们
知道我该为她负责
557--and for a widow to appear in public at a social gathering.一个寡妇在公共场合出头露面
558--Every time I think of it I feel faint.我一想起这些 就要晕了
559--Aunt Pitty, you know Scarlett came here only to help raise money for the cause.碧蒂姑妈 斯卡莉来
这儿是为了义卖筹款帮忙的
560--It was splendid of her to make the sacrifice.对于她来说 已经作出牺牲了
561--Anyone would think, to hear you talk 别人要是听见你这么说
562--that she came here to dance instead of to sell things.还以为她来这儿是为了跳舞呢
563--Ladies and gentlemen.女士们 先生们
564--I have important news. Glorious news.有重要的消息 特大的喜讯
565--Another triumph for our magnificent men in arms.我们的勇士们又取得了重大地胜利
566--General Lee has completely whipped the enemy.李将军彻底打败了敌人
567--And swept the Yankee Army northward from Virginia.把北方的军队从佛尔吉尼亚赶回北方去了
568--And now, a happy surprise for all of us.现在报告大家一个令人惊喜的消息
569--We have with us tonight that most daring of all blockade-runners 今晚上 我们中间有一位最勇敢的
穿越封锁线的人
570--whose fleet schooners, slipping past the Yankee guns 他的船只 冒着北方佬的枪林弹雨
571--have brought us here the very woolens and laces we wear tonight.给我们运来了今天晚上大家穿的
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

丝毛衣料
572--I refer, ladies and gentlemen, to that will-o' the-wisp of the bounding main.女士们 先生们 我说的
这位
573--None other than our friend from Charleston 不是别人 他就是我们的朋友
574--Captain Rhett Butler.查尔斯敦的瑞德·巴特勒船长
575--Permit me.啊 请允许我
576--Captain Butler, it's such a pleasure to see you again.巴特勒船长 能见到你非常荣幸
577--I met you last at my husband's home.上次在我丈夫家里见过面
578--That's kind of you to remember, Mrs. Wilkes.很荣幸你还记得我卫尔克斯太太
579--Did you meet Captain Butler at Twelve Oaks, Scarlett?在十二颗橡树见过巴特勒船长吗? 斯卡莉
580--Yes. I, I think so.是的 我 我见过
581--Only for a moment, Mrs. Hamilton. It was in the library.只见了一会儿 韩密尔敦太太是在书房里
582--You had broken something.你是打碎了什么东西
583--Yes, Captain Butler, I remember you.是的 巴特勒船长 我记得你
584--Ladies, the Confederacy asks for your jewelry on behaIf of our noble cause.女士们 请求你们捐献珠
宝支援我们崇高的事业
585--We aren't wearing any. We're in mourning.我们没戴首饰 我在戴孝
586--Wait.等一下
587--On behaIf of Mrs. Wilkes and Mrs. Hamilton.替卫尔克斯太太和韩密尔敦太太捐的
588--Thank you, Captain Butler.谢谢你 巴特勒船长
589--Just a moment, please.请等一下
590--But it's your wedding ring, ma'am.这是您的结婚戒指 太太
591--It may help my husband more, off my finger.这可能 对我丈夫会有所帮助
592--Thank you.谢谢
593--That's a very beautiful thing to do, Mrs. Wilkes.这真是一个崇高的举动卫尔克斯太太
594--Here.给
595--You can have mine, too, for the cause.我的也给你 为了事业
596--And you, Mrs. Hamilton. I know just how much that means to you.可是你 韩密尔敦太太我知道它
对你有多大的意义
597--Melanie. Yes, Dr. Meade.梅兰妮什么? 米特大夫
598--I need your approval, as a member of the Committee 我要做一件惊人的事情
599--for something we want to do that's rather shocking.你作为委员会的成员我需要你的同意
600--Will you excuse us, please?请原谅 我们去一下
601--I'll say one thing, the war makes the most peculiar widows.我说一件事 战争造成了最奇特的寡妇
602--I wish you'd go away.我希望你走开
603--If you had any raising you'd know I never want to see you again.你应该知道我不想再见到你
604--Now, why be silly?别这么傻了?
605--You've no reason for hating me. I'll carry your guilty secret to my grave.你没有理由恨我我会把你的
秘密带到坟墓里去的
606--I guess I'd be very unpatriotic to hate one of the great heroes of the war.我怎么能恨你这样一位战
争中的大英雄呢?
607--I do declare I was surprised to see you turn out to be such a noble character.我很奇怪 你怎么会成
为一个品德高尚的人呢?
608--I can't bear to take advantage of your little girl ideas, Miss O'Hara.我不能欺骗你这样一个小女孩
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

欧郝纳小姐
609--I'm neither noble nor heroic.我既不高尚 也不是英雄
610--But you are a blockade-runner.可你穿过封锁线那?
611--For profit, and profit only.为了利益 只是为了利益
612--Are you telling me you don't believe in the cause?你是说 你不相信什么理想?
613--I believe in Rhett Butler. He's the only cause I know.我只相信瑞德·巴特勒他是我唯一的理想
614--The rest doesn't mean much to me.别的对我毫无意义
615--And now, ladies and gentlemen 女士们先生们
616--I have a startling surprise for the benefit of the hospital.我有一个惊人的提议为了给医院募捐
617--Gentlemen, if you wish to lead the opening reel with the lady of your choice 先生们 如果你们想选
哪位女士做你的舞伴
618--you must bid for her.就请出个价钱
619--Caroline Meade, how can you permit your husband to conduct this 卡沃尔米达 你怎么允许你丈夫
这么做呢?
620--this slave auction?就象拍卖奴隶
621--Dolly Merriwether, how dare you criticize me.多莉·梅丽瑞你怎么能批评我呢?
622--Melanie Wilkes told the doctor 梅兰妮告诉过大夫
623--that if it's for the benefit of the cause, it's quite all right.只要是为了崇高的理想这没有什么不对的
624--She did.她这么说?
625--Oh dear, oh dear. Where are my smelling salts?天啊 天啊 我的嗅盐在哪儿?
626--I think I shall faint.我要晕倒了
627--Don't you dare faint, Pittypat Hamilton.你别晕 碧蒂·韩密尔敦
628--If Melanie says it's all right, it is all right.梅兰妮说没什么 就没什么
629--Come, gentlemen, do I hear your bids? Make your offers.来吧 先生们 你们出什么价? 说吧?
630--Don't be bashful, gentlemen.别不好意思 先生们
631--Twenty dollars, $20 for Miss Maybelle Merriwether.我出 20 元请美贝尔·梅丽贝丝小姐
632--Twenty-five dollars for Miss Fanny Elsing.我出 25 元请芬妮小姐
633--Only $25 to give your 只出到 25 元就
634--One hundred and fifty dollars in gold.我出 150 元金币
635--For what lady, sir?请哪位小姐? 先生
636--For Mrs. Charles Hamilton.请卡尔斯·韩密尔敦太太
637--For whom, sir?请谁? 先生
638--Mrs. Charles Hamilton.卡尔斯·韩密尔敦太太
639--Mrs. Hamilton is in mourning, Captain Butler 韩密尔敦太太在戴孝期间
640--but I'm sure any of our Atlanta belles would be proud to 不过我们亚特兰大每位美女们都会感到骄
傲的
641--Dr. Meade, I said Mrs. Charles Hamilton.米格大夫 我是说恰尔斯·韩密尔敦太太
642--She will not consider it, sir.她不会考虑的 先生
643--Oh yes, I will.喔 我愿意
644--Choose your partners for the Virginia reel.舞会开始了 请选好舞伴
645--We've sort of shocked the Confederacy.我们震惊了南方邦联 太太
646--It's a bit like blockade-running, isn't it?这有点像穿过封锁线是不是?
647--It's worse.比这更糟
648--But I expect a very fancy profit out of it.不过我期望从中得到更多
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

649--I don't care what you expect or what they think.我不管你期望什么他们怎么想


650--I'm going to dance and dance.我就是要跳舞
651--Tonight I wouldn't mind dancing with Abe LincoIn himself.今天晚上就是跟林肯跳舞我也不在乎
652--Another dance and my reputation will be lost forever.再跳一支舞我就名誉扫地了
653--With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.如果你有足够的勇气就不用管什么名誉
654--Oh, you do talk scandalous.我不爱听你这么说
655--You do waltz divinely, Captain Butler.你的华尔兹跳得真神了巴特勒船长
656--Don't start flirting with me. I'm not one of your plantation beaux.别给我卖弄风情我可不象葛米雅
那些追求你的人
657--I want more than flirting from you.我只想得到更多
658--What do you want?你想要什么?
659--I'll tell you, Scarlett O'Hara, if you'll take that Southern belle simper off your face.告诉你 斯卡莉·欧
郝纳你脸上不要装成南方美人的那种假笑
660--Some day I want you to say to me 有一天我要你对我说
661--the words I heard you say to Ashley Wilkes 你跟艾希礼说过的话
662--l love you.我爱你
663--That's something you'll never hear from me, Captain Butler, as long as you live.你一辈子也不会听到
这话巴特勒船长 永远听不到
664--How sweet, how kind.和奉献精神表示敬意瑞德·巴特勒
665--He is a thoughtful gentleman.我也把韩密尔敦太太的戒指附上
666--Fiddle-dee-dee, why doesn't he say something about my sacrifice?他心肠多好啊真是一位有心人别
胡说了 他为什么一句也不提我的奉献精神?
667--Oh, the darling thing.喔 喔 太可爱了
668--Oh, Rhett, it's lovely, lovely.瑞德 真是太漂亮了
669--You didn't really bring it all the way from Paris just for me.你不会真的是从巴黎专门给我买的吧?
670--Yes, I thought it was about time I got you out of that fake mourning.是的 我是想让你别在穿这虚伪
的丧服了
671--Next trip I'll bring you some green silk for a frock to match it.下一次我给你带一块绿丝绸做衣服配
这顶帽子
672--Oh, Rhett.喔 瑞德
673--It's my duty to our brave boys at the front to keep our girIs at home looking pretty.让在家的女孩子
们打扮得漂漂亮亮是对我们前方勇士应尽的责任
674--Oh, it's so long since I've had anything new.我好长时间没有新东西了
675--How do I look?你看怎么样?
676--Awful. Just awful.难看 太难看了
677--Why, what's the matter?喔 怎么了?
678--This war has stopped being a joke 战争弄得你这样的女孩子
679--when a girl like you doesn't know how to wear the latest fashion.都不知道时装该怎么穿戴了
680--Oh, Rhett, let me do it.瑞德 我自己来吧
681--But, Rhett, I don't know how I dare wear it.可是瑞德 我还不知道自己敢不敢戴出去
682--You will though.你会的
683--And another thing, those pantalettes.奥 还有 你这条长裤
684--I don't know a woman in Paris that wears pantalettes anymore.现在巴黎还有那个女人穿长裤
685--Oh, what do they?那穿什么?
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

686--You shouldn't talk about such things.你不该跟我说这种事


687--You little hypocrite.哼 小伪君子你不在乎 我知道
688--You don't mind my knowing about them, just my talking.只是不要说出来
689--But, I really can't go on accepting gifts from you, though you are awfully kind.瑞德 我不能再接受你
的礼物了 虽然你是一片好心
690--I'm not kind. I'm just tempting you.不是好心 是诱惑你
691--I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我送东西从来是指望
回报的 我总是得到了
692--If you think I'll marry you to pay for the bonnet, I won't.我不会因为你送我一顶帽子就嫁给
693--Don't flatter yourself. I'm not a marrying man.你别抬高自己了 我是不结婚的人
694--Well, I won't kiss you for it either.我也不会为它和你接吻那
695--Open your eyes and look at me.睁开眼睛看着我
696--No, I don't think I will kiss you 不 我不想吻你
697--although you need kissing badly.尽管你非常需要人吻你
698--That's what's wrong with you.毛病就在这儿
699--You should be kissed and often. And by someone who knows how.你需要经常被人家吻 被会亲吻
的人去吻
700--Oh, and I suppose you think you're the proper person.我看 你以为你就是那个人
701--I might be, if the right moment ever came.可能吗? 如果那个时刻到来的话
702--You're a conceited, black-hearted varmint, Rhett Butler.你是一个自负的 黑心肠的家伙 瑞德
703--And I don't know why I let you come and see me.我为什么会让你来看我
704--I'll tell you why, Scarlett.我来告诉你为什么
705--Because I'm the only man over 16 and under 60 因为我是这儿唯一能让你高兴
706--who's around to show you a good time.的 16 岁到 60 岁的男人了
707--But cheer up, the war can't last much longer.高兴点吧 仗不会打多久了
708--Oh really, Rhett? Why?真的? 瑞德 为什么?
709--There's a battle going on right now that ought to pretty well fix things 现在正在进行着一场小的战

710--one way or the other.无疑是 决定性的
711--Oh, Rhett. Is Ashley in it?瑞德 艾希礼参加了吗?
712--You still haven't gotten the wooden-headed Mr. Wilkes out of your mind.你还在想着那个木头脑袋
的卫尔克斯先生?
713--Yes, I suppose he's in it.是的 我想他也参加了
714--Oh, but tell me, Rhett, where is it?告诉我 瑞德 他在哪儿?
715--Some little town in Pennsylvania called Gettysburg.在宾西法尼亚洲的一个小镇 叫葛里茨堡
716--Here you is, Miss Melanie.给你 梅兰妮小姐
717--They was fightin' for them so it just got tore in half.他们都在抢所以把它撕成两半了
718--Scarlett, you look. The W's at the end.斯卡莉你看 W 字头的在末尾
719--Wellman, Wendell, White, Whitner, Wilkins 威尔曼 温岱尔怀特 辉特 威尔金
720--Williams, Woolsey, Workman.威廉士伍喜 俄克纳
721--Scarlett, you've passed him.斯卡莉 俄克纳已经过了他了
722--Oh, he isn't there.没在里面
723--He isn't there.他没在里面
724--Ashley's safe. He isn't listed.艾希礼还平安
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

725--Oh, he's safe, he's safe.他还平安 他还平安


726--Oh, Scarlett, you're so sweet to worry about Ashley like this for me.喔 斯卡莉 你真好替我为艾希
礼担心
727--I must go to her.我要去看看她
728--Don't, my dear, not here.别在这儿哭了 亲爱的
729--Let's go home.我们回家吧
730--Dr. Meade, not.米格大夫 你们
731--Yes, our boy, Darcy.是的 我们的儿子达尔西
732--I was making these mittens for him.我正在给他织手套呢
733--He won't need them now.现在用不上了
734--Mother, I'm going to enlist. I'll show 'em. I'll kill all those Yankees.妈妈 我要去参军我要把所有的
北方佬都杀死
735--Phil Meade, you hush your mouth.德米特 别说了
736--Do you think it will help your mother to have you off getting shot too?你去了再被打死你妈妈可怎
么办?
737--I never heard of anything so silly.别说傻话了
738--It's a black day, Scarlett. You haven't had bad news, have you?真是凄惨的一天 你没听到什么坏消
息吧?
739--Ashley's safe.艾希礼还平安
740--I'm glad, for Mrs. Wilkes' sake.我为卫尔克斯太太高兴
741--But, Rhett, there are so many others.可是很多人阵亡了
742--Many of your friends?你的朋友呢?
743--Just about every family in the county. The Tarleton boys, Rhett, both of them.几乎每个家庭都有 玖
泰克兄弟两个
744--Yes, look at them. All these poor tragic people.是这样 看看他们看看这些可怜的人们
745--The South's sinking to its knees. It'll never rise again.南方算是垮了 再也站不起来了
746--The cause.过去的
747--The cause of living in the past is dying right in front of us.生活的理想正在我们面前破裂
748--I never heard you talk like that before.我以前没听你这样说过
749--I'm angry. Waste always makes me angry. And that's what all this is, sheer waste.我很气愤 浪费使
我气愤 所有这一切纯粹是浪费
750--But don't you be downcast.不过你不用伤心
751--Ashley Wilkes is still alive to come home to the women who love him 艾希礼·威尔克斯还活着会回
到爱他的女人家里
752--both of them.两个女人
753--Oh, you're here.你回来了
754--Oh, you're here. You're really here at last.你回来了 你真的回来了
755--Oh, my dear, I've waited so long.我等了那么久
756--Melanie, my dear, my darling wife.梅兰妮 我亲爱的妻子
757--Oh, but we're forgetting Scarlett.喔 我们 我们把斯卡莉给忘了
758--Scarlett, dear.斯卡莉 亲爱的
759--Well, is this any way to greet a returning warrior?你就这样来迎接一个回来的战士吗?
760--Ashley, l.艾希礼 我
761--Merry Christmas, Ashley.耶诞快乐 艾希礼
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

762--Come on, old gentleman, come on. We've got all your wives.来吧 老先生你别跑啊
763--We've got all your little chicks.我们已经把你的老伴给吃了
764--You got nobody to worry your head about leavin'.把你的小鸡也给吃了
765--Come on.已经没什么牵挂了
766--Now you just stand still so you can be a Christmas gift for the white folks.来呀 还留着你就是为了作
耶诞晚餐的
767--Now hold on.别跑
768--Hold on.别跑
769--Don't go gettin' so uppity 听说你是亚特兰大
770--even if you is the last chicken in Atlanta.最后一只鸡
771--Let's not talk about the war. It's Christmas.喔 别再说战争了现在是耶诞节
772--Let's talk about Twelve Oaks, and Tara and all the times before the war.让我们谈点十二橡树呀 泰
拉庄园呀 和战前的事吧
773--Can we have the wine, Aunt Pittypat?我们喝点酒好吗? 碧蒂姑妈
774--Why did you say there wasn't enough, Uncle Peter?你怎么说酒不够了呢? 彼得大叔
775--There's plenty. It's the very last of my father's fine Madeira.还有不少呢 这是以前我父亲存的酒
776--He got it from his uncle, Admiral Will Hamilton of Savannah 还是他的叔叔 威尔·韩密尔敦海军上

777--who married his cousin, Jessica Carroll of Carrollton 他也是和表妹结婚的 和威尔卡斯家也是表亲
778--who was his second cousin once removed and a kin to the Wilkeses too.我一直留着它等艾希礼回
来过圣诞节的
779--I saved it to wish Ashley a Merry Christmas.你们可以喝不过可别喝光了
780--But you mustn't drink it all at once because it is the last.因为这是最后一瓶啦很珍贵的
781--I meant it, my dear. It was a lovely Christmas gift.太好啦 亲爱的 这真是一件可爱的耶诞礼物
782--Only generaIs have tunics like this, nowadays.现在 只有将军才能有这样的上衣
783--I'm so happy you like it, dear.你喜欢我真高兴
784--Where did you get the cloth?你哪儿来的布料?
785--It was sent to me by a Charleston lady.查尔斯屯一位太太送给我的
786--I nursed her son while he was in the hospital, Ashley, before he died and.我们在医院里看护过她儿
子 后来他死啦
787--Oh, you will take good care of it, won't you?你要爱惜它
788--You won't let it get torn.别把它弄破啦
789--Promise me.答应我
790--You mustn't worry.放心吧
791--I'll bring it back to you without any holes in it, I promise.我一定把它完整的穿回来 我保证
792--Good night, my dear.晚安 亲爱的
793--Good night, Scarlett, darling.晚安 斯卡莉
794--Is it time yet, Uncle Peter, for Mr. Ashley to leave?时间到啦 彼得大叔艾希礼先生该走啦?
795--Pretty quick now, Miss Scarlett.马上要走啦斯卡莉小姐
796--She isn't going to the depot with him? She hasn't changed her mind?梅兰妮不送他到车站吗? 她没
改变主意吗?
797--No, ma'am. She's layin' down.没有小姐 她躺着呢
798--She's so upset Mist' Wilkes told her she can't even come downstairs.她整个心烦意乱卫尔克斯先生
不让她下楼啦
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

799--Ashley.艾希礼
800--Ashley, let me go to the depot with you.艾希礼让我送你去车站
801--Oh, Scarlett, I'd rather remember you as you are now 我宁愿记着 你现在这样
802--not shivering at the depot.也不愿看见 在车站发抖
803--All right.好吧
804--Oh, Ashley, I've got a present for you, too.喔 艾希礼 我也有一件东西送你
805--Why, Scarlett, it's beautiful.斯卡莉 真漂亮
806--Tie it on me, my dear.快给我系上 亲爱的
807--While Melly was making your new tunic, I made this to go with it.梅兰妮给你做新衣服的时候
808--You made it yourself?你亲手做的?
809--Well, then I shall value it all the more.这我太有价值啦
810--You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.你知道 我为你做什么都可以
811--There's something you can do for me.有件事你能替我做吗?
812--What is it?什么事?
813--Will you look after Melanie for me?你愿意替我照顾梅兰妮吗?
814--She's so frail and gentle and she loves you so much.她是那么地脆弱 那么地文静
815--You see, if I were killed and she 如果我死啦以后
816--Oh, you mustn't say that. It's bad luck. Say a prayer quickly.奥 别说啦 不吉利赶快祈祷吧
817--You say one for me.你替我祈祷吧
818--We shall need all our prayers now the end is coming.所有的人都应该祈祷末日快要到啦
819--The end?末日?
820--The end of the war.战争的末日
821--And the end of our world, Scarlett.我们的世界末日
822--But, Ashley, you don't think the Yankees are beating us?你不会认为北方佬会打败我们吧?
823--Oh, Scarlett, my men are barefooted now 斯卡莉 我们的人现在光着脚
824--and the snow in Virginia is deep.而拂吉尼亚的雪很厚
825--When I see them 看看他们把
826--and I see the Yankees coming and coming, always more and more.再看看北方佬 一批一批越来越

827--Well, when the end does come I shall be far away.等结束啦 我会在遥远的地方
828--It'll be a comfort to me to know that she has you.而由你照顾她对我是一个安慰
829--You will promise, won't you?告诉我 斯卡莉 能答应吗?
830--Yes.我能
831--Is that all, Ashley?艾希礼 就这些?
832--All except, goodbye.就这些啦 再见
833--Oh, Ashley, I can't let you go.艾希礼 我不能让你走
834--You must be brave... No....你要坚强些不
835--You must.一定要不
836--How else can I bear going?我又何尝忍心走呢?
837--Oh, Scarlett, you are so fine and strong and beautiful.斯卡莉 你是那么的善良 那么的坚强那么的
美丽
838--Not just your sweet face, my dear 不仅是甜美的脸
839--but you.还有
840--Oh, Ashley, kiss me.艾希礼 艾希礼 亲亲我
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

841--Kiss me goodbye.跟我吻别
842--No, Scarlett.不 斯卡莉
843--Oh, Ashley, I love you.艾希礼 我爱你
844--I've always loved you. I never loved anyone else.我一直爱着你从没爱过别人
845--I only married Charles just to hurt you.我跟卡里斯结婚只是为了气你
846--Oh, Ashley. Tell me you love me.艾希礼 跟我说你爱我
847--I'll live on it the rest of my life.我就靠它来渡过我的余生啦
848--Goodbye.再见
849--When the war is over, Ashley.等战争结束啦 艾希礼
850--When the war is over.等战争结束
851--And there's a place back home 我家的后面
852--where a wild plum tree comes to flower in the springtime.有一棵野李子树 春天开满了花
853--Down by the creek, you know.下面有一条小溪你知道吗?
854--Yes, I know, I know.是的 我知道
855--When we were little, my brother, Jeff, and I used to.我们小时候我和我的哥哥杰夫
856--I told you about my brother, Jeff, didn't l, ma'am?我跟你说过杰夫的事是吧? 夫人
857--I know I did.我是说过的
858--He.现在
859--We don't know where Jeff is now, ma'am.也不知道他在什么地方
860--Since Bull Run we haven't heard anything and.自从波尔园战役之后 就得不到他的消息啦
861--Please, we must have your temperature now.现在我们要给你量体温啦
862--Just take this in your mouth and not talk anymore.把这个放在嘴里 别再说话啦
863--Not just now.现在别说
864--Melanie, I'm so tired I've gotta go home.梅兰妮 我太累啦我得回家
865--Aren't you tired, Melanie?你不累吗? 梅兰妮
866--No, I'm not tired, Scarlett.不 我不累 斯卡莉
867--This might be 被送来的 也可能是
868--Ashley.艾希礼
869--And only strangers here to comfort him.只有陌生人来安慰他
870--No, I'm not tired, Scarlett.我不累 斯卡莉
871--They could all be 他们可能
872--Ashley.都是艾希礼
873--I've been sittin' by this curb one solid hour waitin' to speak to you, Miss Wilkes.我已经在马车上等了
整整 1 小时想跟你说句话 卫尔克斯太太
874--Go on, you trash, don't you be pesterin' these ladies.走开 你这垃圾别打扰这俩位太太
875--Don't talk to her, Melly.别理她 梅妮
876--It's all right, Scarlett. Who are you?这没什么 斯卡莉 你是谁?
877--My name's Belle Watlin'. But that don't matter.我是贝儿·沃特琳 不过这没关系
878--I expect you think I've got no business here.也许你认为这儿没我的事
879--Hadn't you best tell me what you want to see me about?告诉我你找我有什么事?
880--First time I come here, I says, Belle, you're a nurse.我第一次到这儿来我说我要当护士
881--But the ladies didn't want my kind of nursin'.可是这儿的太太们不要我
882--Well, they was more than likely right.也许她们是对的
883--Then I tried givin' 'em money.后来我要捐钱
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

884--My money wasn't good enough for 'em, either.她们认为我的钱也不够好


885--Old pea-hens.这些老孔雀
886--I know a gentleman who says you're a human bein'.我认识一位先生说你心肠好
887--If you are, which they ain't, you'll take my money for the hospital.如果你是这样 请替医院收下我的

888--What are you doing here? Haven't you been told twice already?你在这儿干什么? 不是已经跟你说
过两次了吗?
889--This time I'm conversin' with Miss Wilkes.我是在跟卫尔克斯太太谈话
890--You might as well take my money, Miss Wilkes.请你收下我的钱 卫尔克斯太太
891--It's good money, even if it is mine.既使是我的 也是好的钱
892--I'm sure you're very generous.你确实很慷慨
893--No, I'm not. I'm a Confederate like everybody else, that's all.不 我不是 我不过跟大家一样 是南
方人
894--Of course you are.你当然是
895--There's some folks here wouldn't feel that way.这里很人可不这么想
896--But maybe they ain't as good Christians as you.他们不像你 是这么好的基督徒
897--Look, Mrs. Meade. It's a great deal of money.看 米格太太 这有好多钱
898--$Ten, $20, $30, $50.十 二十 三十 五十
899--And it's not our paper money. It's gold.还不是我们的纸币 是金币
900--Let me see that handkerchief.让我看看这个手绢
901--RB R. B.
902--And she's driving away in Rhett Butler's carriage.她坐的是瑞德·巴特勒的马车
903--Oh, if I just wasn't a lady what wouldn't I tell that varmint.我要是不怕失身份看我怎么教训这个狐
狸精
904--The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.主是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
905--He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.他使我躺卧在青草地上
906--He leadeth.领略着安歇的时间
907--He restoreth my soul.他使我的灵魂苏醒
908--He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.以自己的名誉引导我走正义路
909--Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death 我虽然走过死阴的幽谷
910--I will fear no evil.也不怕遭害
911--For Thou art with me.因为你与我同在
912--Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.你的脏 你的肝都安慰吧
913--Yankees.北方佬
914--The Yankees. Dr. Meade, they're getting closer.米格大夫 他们离我们近啦
915--They'll never get into Atlanta. They'll never get through old Peg-Leg Hood.他们永远进不了亚特兰大
永远越不过我们的防线
916--Give me something for the pain.给我点止痛药吧
917--Give me something for the pain.大夫 给我点止痛药吧
918--Sorry, son, we haven't got anything to give you.很抱歉 孩子 我们没有
919--These animaIs is driving me crazy.这些虱子快让我发疯啦
920--What luck. You've got my jack.什么运气你抓到啦我的 J
921--Give me an ace and I'll start another war.给我力量我要去打仗
922--I'll bid the moon.我会祝愿你
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

923--I'll never see you or Pa again.我再也见不到你和爸爸啦


924--This leg's got to come off, soldier.这条腿得锯掉 孩子
925--No, no. Leave me alone.不 不 别管我
926--I'm sorry, soldier.对不起 没别的办法啦
927--We're all run out of chloroform, Dr. Meade.我们没有麻醉药了 大夫
928--Then we'll have to operate without it.只好不用麻药做手术啦
929--No, no. Leave me alone.不 不 我不锯
930--You can't do it. I won't let you do it to me.你们不能这样 我不要你们锯
931--Tell Dr. Wilson to take this leg off immediately. It's gangrene.告诉威尔克森大夫立刻把它锯掉已经
坏死啦
932--No, no. Don't.不 不 不要锯
933--I haven't seen my family in three days.我已经 3 天 3 夜没回家啦
934--I'm going home for haIf an hour.我得回去半小时看一下
935--Orderly. Give me a lift.护理员 帮我一把
936--Nurse, you can free this bed.护士把这张床腾出来吧
937--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐
938--Why, Frank Kennedy.弗兰克·肯尼迪
939--Miss Suellen, is she well?休伦小姐 她好吗?
940--When did they bring you in? You all right? Are you badly hurt?你什么时候进来的 弗兰克? 你伤势
重吗?
941--But Miss Suellen, is she... She's all right, but I 休伦小姐她好吗? 她很好 弗兰克
942--Dr. Wilson needs you in the operating room.大夫让你到手术室去
943--He's going to take off that leg. Better hurry.他要锯那条腿 快来
944--I'll be back.我就回来
945--No, no, leave me alone.喔 不 不 别管我
946--No, no, I can't stand it.不 不 我受不了啦
947--Don't cut.别切
948--Don't, don't.别
949--Please.求你了
950--Where's the nurse?护士护士在哪儿?
951--Dr. Wilson's waiting.韩密尔敦太太 大夫在等你呢
952--Let him wait. I'm going home. I've done enough.让他等吧 我回家啦够啦
953--I don't want any more men dying. I don't want any more.我再不想看人们死啦 再也不看啦
954--Big Sam.大山姆
955--Big Sam. Big Sam.大山姆 山姆
956--Almighty Moses, it's Miss Scarlett.天啊 是斯卡莉小姐
957--Big Sam.大山姆
958--Sam, I'm so glad to see you.山姆 你们全在看见你们真高兴
959--Tell me about Tara, about my mother. She didn't write me.泰拉庄园怎么样? 妈妈怎么没给我写信
呢?
960--She's gone and got sick, Miss Scarlett. Sick?她病啦 斯卡莉小姐病啦?
961--Just a little bit sick, that's all.只是一点小病小姐
962--Your pa was wild when they wouldn't let him fight 'cause of his broken knee.你爸爸因为膝盖受伤
没让他去打仗
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

963--He had fits when they took us field hands to dig ditches for white soldiers to hide in.军队让我们这些
人为
964--But your ma says the Confederacy needs us.白人士兵挖掩体
965--So we's gonna dig for the South.你妈妈说挖这个是为了南方
966--Sam, was there a doctor?那有大夫吗?
967--Ma'am, we've got to march.对不起 太太 我们得前进啦
968--Goodbye, Miss Scarlett. Don't worry, we'll stop them Yankees.再见啦 小姐我们会挡住北方佬的
969--Goodbye, Big Sam. Goodbye, boys. If any of you get sick or hurt, let me know.再见啦 大山姆 你们
谁要是生病或受伤啦 就来找我
970--Goodbye, Miss Scarlett. Goodbye.好 再见 再见
971--Goodbye. Goodbye.再见 再见
972--Scarlett.斯卡莉
973--Scarlett.斯卡莉
974--Climb into this buggy. This is no day for walking.快上车 这可不是散步的时候
975--You'll get run over.你会被挤倒的
976--Oh, Rhett.欧 瑞德
977--Drive me to Aunt Pitty's, please.请你快送我到碧蒂姑妈家
978--Panic's a pretty sight, isn't it?逃难挺好看的是不是?
979--That's just another of Gen. Sherman's calling cards.这是雪尔曼将军又送来的一张名片
980--He'll be paying us a visit soon.他要来拜访我们啦
981--I've got to get out of here before the Yankees come.我得离开这儿 趁北方佬还没来赶快离开这儿
982--And leave your work at the hospital?你不打算在医院工作啦?
983--Or have you had enough of death and lice and men chopped up?你对死亡 蚤子 做手续切肉赶到
厌倦啦?
984--I suppose you weren't meant for sick men, Scarlett.我看你不适和照顾伤病员
985--Don't talk to me like that. I'm so scared.别跟我说这些啦 我快吓死啦
986--I wish I could get out of here.我希望离开这儿
987--Let's get out of here together.那我们就一块走
988--No use staying here and letting the South come down around your ears.没有必要呆在这儿看到南
方遭秧
989--There are too many nice places to go and visit.有很多好地方可以去
990--Mexico, London, Paris 墨西哥 伦敦 巴黎
991--With you? Yes, ma'am.跟你? 是的 太太
992--With a man who understands you and admires you for just what you are.跟一个了解和钦佩你为人
的男人
993--I figure we belong together, being the same sort.我认为我们俩人是同一类人
994--I've been waiting for you to grow up and get that sad-eyed Ashley out of your heart.我等着你心里不
再想着那位愁眉苦脸的艾希礼·卫尔克斯
995--Well, I hear Mrs. Wilkes is going to have a baby in another month or so.听说卫尔克斯太太还有一个
月就要生产啦
996--It'll be hard loving a man with a wife and baby clinging to him.爱上一个有妻儿的人一定会非常的
痛苦
997--Well, here we are. Are you going with me, or are you getting out?我们到啦 你是跟我走? 还是下
车?
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

998--I hate and despise you, Rhett Butler, and I'll hate and despise you till I die.我讨厌你 看不上你 至死
都讨厌你 看不上你
999--Oh, no, you won't, Scarlett. Not that long.不 不会的 斯卡莉 不会那么久的
1000--Miss Scarlett. Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐 斯卡莉小姐
1001--Folks is all going to Macon and folks is running away and running away.人们都到梅肯去啦跑啦 都
跑啦
1002--I can't bear it. Those cannon balls right in my ears.我受不了啦 耳朵里全是炮声
1003--I faint every time I hear one.我一听到炮声 就要晕倒
1004--Uncle Peter, look out for that trunk.彼得大叔 小心箱子
1005--But, Aunt Pitty, you aren't leaving?碧蒂姑妈 你要走吗?
1006--I may be a coward, but oh, dear.也许我是个胆小鬼 可是亲爱的
1007--Yankees in Georgia.北方佬进了左治亚
1008--How did they ever get in?他们是怎么进来的?
1009--I'm going, too. Prissy, go pack my things. Get them, quick.我也要走 普里西替我收拾东西 快点
1010--Wait, Aunt Pitty, I won't be a minute.碧蒂姑妈 我也得走
1011--Scarlett, do you really think you ought to?斯卡莉 你真的要走吗?
1012--Scarlett.斯卡莉
1013--What is this? You ain't planning on running away?怎么会事? 你不是想逃跑吧?
1014--And don't you dare try to stop me. I'm never going back to that hospital.请你不要拦阻我 我再也
不想回医院去啦
1015--I've had enough of smelling death and rot and death.我闻够啦死人和腐烂的味
1016--I'm going home. I want my mother. My mother needs me.我要回家 找我妈妈去 她需要我
1017--Now you've got to listen to me. You must stay here.你要听我的话一定得留下
1018--Without a chaperon, Dr. Meade? It simply isn't done.没有监护人? 米格大夫这绝对不行
1019--Good heavens, woman, this is war, not a garden party.天啊 夫人 这是战争不是花圆舞会
1020--You've got to stay. Melanie needs you.你必需留下 梅兰妮需要你
1021--She's ill already. She shouldn't even be having a baby.她已经病啦 她不应该有孩子
1022--Can't we take her along?我们可以把她带走啊?
1023--Do you want her to take that chance?你要让她冒这个危险吗?
1024--To be jounced over rough roads 让她在坑坑洼洼的路上
1025--and have her baby ahead of time, in a buggy?把孩子早产在马车里吗?
1026--It isn't my baby. You take care of her.又不是我的孩子 你照看她吧
1027--Scarlett. We haven't enough doctors 斯卡莉 沃特大夫不够
1028--much less nurses to look after a sick woman.又没有护士去照顾一个产妇
1029--You've got to stay for Melanie.你得留下来照顾她
1030--I don't know anything about babies being born.我一点也不懂接生的事
1031--I knows, I knows.我懂 我懂
1032--I knows how to do it. I's done it lots and lots.我知道怎么做 我帮人接过好多次啦
1033--Let me, Doctor, let me. I can do everything.让我来干吧 大夫我什么都会
1034--Good. Then I'll rely on you to help us. Yes, Doctor.好 那我就指望你帮忙啦 好吧 大夫
1035--Ashley's fighting in the field, fighting for the cause.艾希礼在战场上打仗 为理想在战斗
1036--He may never come back. He may die.他可能回不来啦 可能战死啦
1037--Scarlett, we owe him a well-born child.我们应该为他留下一个孩子
1038--Ashley.艾希礼
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1039--If you're coming, Scarlett, hurry.斯卡莉 你要走就赶快来吧


1040--I promised Ashley 我答应过
1041--something.艾希礼
1042--Then you'll stay?你不走啦?
1043--Good. Go along, Miss Pittypat. Scarlett's staying.好 你走吧 碧蒂小姐斯卡莉不走啦
1044--Go on, Uncle Peter. Oh, dear, I don't know what to do.走吧 彼德大叔天啊 我不知道该怎么办啦
1045--It's like the end of the world.就像世界末日就要到啦
1046--Uncle Peter, my smelling salts.彼德大叔 我的嗅盐
1047--Melanie, it's all your fault.梅兰妮 梅兰妮 全都为了你
1048--I hate you, I hate you.我恨你 我恨你
1049--And I hate your baby.恨你的孩子
1050--If only I hadn't promised Ashley.如果我没答应过艾希礼就好啦
1051--If only I hadn't promised him.如果我没答应他
1052--Stop. Stop, please stop.停一下 请停一下
1053--Is it true? Are the Yankees coming?北方佬真的要打进来啦吗?
1054--I'm afraid so, ma'am. The Army's pulling out.是的 太太 部队在撤退
1055--Pulling out of Atlanta? Leaving us to the Yankees?撤出亚特兰大? 把我们丢给北方佬?
1056--Not leaving, ma'am, evacuating.不是丢下 是撤退
1057--We've got to before Sherman cuts the McDonough Road and catches us.我们必须在雪尔曼切断通
往南方的路以前撤出去
1058--It can't be true. It can't be true. What'll I do?这不是真的 不是真的我怎么办?
1059--Better refugee south right quick, ma'am. If you'll excuse me, ma'am.最好赶快往南逃太太 我得走

1060--Prissy.普里西
1061--Prissy, come here.普里西 快点 普里西
1062--Pack my things and Miss Melanie's, too. We're going to Tara right away.快给我和梅兰妮小姐收拾
东西 我们必须去泰拉庄园
1063--The Yankees are coming.北方佬现在来啦
1064--Yes, ma'am.是 小姐
1065--Scarlett.斯卡莉
1066--Scarlett.斯卡莉
1067--Melly, we're going to 梅妮 我们得走
1068--Melly.梅妮
1069--I'm sorry to be such a bother, Scarlett.真抱歉 成了你的累赘
1070--It began at daybreak.天刚亮我就开始痛起来啦
1071--But, but 可是 可是
1072--But the Yankees are coming.北方佬要来啦
1073--Poor Scarlett.可怜的斯卡莉
1074--You'd be at Tara now with your mother, wouldn't you 要不是为了我 现在你以经在泰拉庄园
1075--if it weren't for me?和你妈妈在一起啦
1076--Oh, Scarlett, darling 喔 亲爱的
1077--you've been so good to me.你对我太好啦
1078--No sister could have been sweeter.亲姐妹也没这么好
1079--I've been lying here thinking 我躺在这儿想
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1080--if I should die 要是我死啦


1081--will you take my baby?你能收养我的孩子吗?
1082--Oh, fiddle-dee-dee, Melly.别胡说啦 梅兰妮
1083--Aren't things bad enough without you talking about dying?事情够糟的啦 别在说到死啦
1084--I'll send for Dr. Meade right away. Not yet, Scarlett.我去请米格大夫来 等一等 斯卡莉
1085--I couldn't let Dr. Meade sit here for hours, while 我不能让米格大夫坐等几个小时
1086--while all those poor, wounded boys... Prissy.而那些可怜的伤兵 梅妮 普里西
1087--Prissy. Prissy. Come here, quick.普里西 普里西 快一点儿
1088--Yes, ma'am. The baby.小姐 孩子
1089--Well, don't stand there like a scared goat. Run.别在那儿傻站着快跑
1090--Hurry. I'll sell you South, I will. I swear I will.快点 快点 看我不把你卖到南方去的 我会的
1091--Where's that Prissy?普里西还没回来?
1092--This room's like an oven already 这屋子热得像个火炉啦
1093--and it isn't noon yet.还没到中午呢
1094--Oh, don't worry, Melly.别怕 梅妮
1095--Mother says it always seems like the doctor will never come.妈妈说 就好像大夫走不回来似的
1096--If I don't take a strap to that Prissy.该把这个普里西抽一顿
1097--Oh, Melly.梅妮
1098--You know what I heard about Maybelle Merriwether?你知道我听说过梅贝尔的事吗?
1099--You remember that funny-looking beau of hers?还记得她那个怪模怪样的男朋友吗?
1100--The one with a uniform like ladies' red flannel underdrawers.穿的红色制服像女们内衣的料子
1101--You don't have to keep on talking for my sake, Scarlett.你别为啦我不停的说话啦
1102--I know how worried you are.我知道你现在有多烦
1103--Oh, Melly, I'll just go and fetch you some cool water.梅妮 我去给你拿点凉水来
1104--You're as slow as molasses in January.你怎么去了这么半天?
1105--And where's Dr. Meade?米格大夫在那?
1106--I ain't never seen him, Miss Scarlett. What?我跟本就没有看见 什么?
1107--No, ma'am. He ain't at the hospital.他没有在医院里
1108--A man, he told me the doctor's down at the car shed with the wounded soldiers 有 有一个人告诉
我大夫在车棚和伤兵在一起
1109--Well, why didn't you go after him?为什么不到那里找他?
1110--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐
1111--I's scared to go down there to the car shed.我不敢到那个车棚去
1112--There's folks dying down there and I's scared of dead folks.那里有很多死人我最害怕见到死人啦
1113--Oh, you go sit by Miss Melly.你去照看梅妮小姐
1114--And don't you be upsetting her, or I'll whip the hide off you.你让她着急不然我剥了你的皮
1115--Have you seen Dr. Meade? Side, lady, please.看见米格大夫啦吗? 在那边
1116--Dr. Meade.米格大夫
1117--Dr. Meade. At last.可找到你啦 大夫
1118--Oh, thank heavens you're here. I need every pair of hands.谢天谢地 你来啦我这里正缺人呢
1119--Come, child. Wake up. We've got work to do.来吧 别楞着快干吧
1120--But Melly's having her baby. You've got to come with me.梅妮要生孩啦 你得跟我一起回去
1121--Are you crazy? I can't leave these men for a baby.你糊涂啦? 我不能因为一个孩子离开这些人
1122--They're dying, hundreds of them. Get some woman to help you.他们要死啦 这么多人找个女人
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

帮你
1123--But there isn't anybody. Dr. Meade, she might die.可我上哪儿去找人啦? 米格大夫 她会死的
1124--Die.死
1125--Look at them. Bleeding to death in front of my eyes.瞧瞧他们吧 眼看着他们将会失血而死
1126--No chloroform. No bandages. Nothing. Nothing to even ease their pain.没有麻醉药 没有绷带 连
止痛药都没有
1127--Now run along and don't bother me.走吧 别来打扰我啦
1128--Now don't worry, child. There's nothing to bringing a baby.别担心 孩子 接生并不是什么大事
1129--Now bring those stretchers in here.把那只担架抬过来
1130--Dr. Meade.米格大夫
1131--I'm coming.好 我来啦
1132--Is the doctor come?大夫来了吗?
1133--No, he can't come.没有 他来不了啦
1134--Oh, Miss Scarlett, Miss Melly bad off.喔 小姐梅妮小姐要生啦
1135--He can't come. There's nobody to come.他不能来 没有有人能来
1136--Prissy, you've got to manage without the doctor. I'll help you.普里西 没有大夫 你来接生 我来帮

1137--Oh, lordy, Miss Scarlett.哦 不行 斯卡莉小姐不行
1138--Well, what is it?怎么哪?
1139--Lordy, we've got to have a doctor.不行 我们得找一个大夫
1140--I don't know nothing about birthing babies.我对生孩子的事一点也不懂
1141--What do you mean? I don't know 你说什么? 我不会
1142--You told me you knew everything about it.你说过接生的事你全会
1143--I don't know how come I told such a lie.我也不知道为什么撒那个谎
1144--Ma ain't never let me around when folks was having them.妈妈从来不让我看生孩子 啊
1145--Scarlett.斯卡莉
1146--Scarlett.斯卡莉
1147--Oh, Miss Scarlett 斯卡莉小姐
1148--Stop it.别说啦
1149--Go light a fire in the stove.去把炉子点着
1150--Keep boiling water in the kettle, get me the ball of twine and 烧一壶开水找一团线来
1151--and all the clean toweIs you can find, and the scissors.把干净毛巾都拿来还有剪刀
1152--Don't come telling me you can't find them.别跟我说你找不着
1153--Go get them, and get them quick.快去 快去
1154--Scarlett.斯卡莉
1155--Scarlett.斯卡莉
1156--Coming, Melly.来啦 梅妮
1157--Coming.来啦
1158--Go, Scarlett, before the Yankees get here.趁北方佬还没来你快走吧
1159--I'm not afraid. You know I won't leave you.我不怕 我不会离开你的
1160--It's no use. I'm going to die.我不行啦 我要死啦
1161--Don't be a goose, Melly. Hold on to me. Hold on to me.别说傻话啦 梅妮你拉着我 拉着我
1162--Talk to me, Scarlett.跟我说话
1163--Please talk to me.你跟我 说说话
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1164--Don't try to be brave, Melly.别硬挺着啦


1165--Yell all you want, there's nobody to hear.要喊就喊吧这没人听见
1166--Ma says that if you puts a knife under the bed, it cuts the pain in two.妈妈说 床底下放一把刀能
去掉一半的疼
1167--Capt. Butler.巴特勒船长
1168--Capt. Butler.巴特勒船长
1169--Who do you want?你要找谁啊?
1170--Capt. Butler.巴特勒船长
1171--He's upstairs. Belle Watling's giving a party.他在楼上 贝尔·沃特琳在请客呢
1172--Thank you.谢谢你
1173--Capt. Butler. Oh, Capt. Butler.巴特勒船长
1174--What's all the rumpus about?什么事? 这么吵啊?
1175--I's got a message for Capt. Butler, Miss Watling.嗯 我来给巴特勒船长送个口信 沃特琳小姐
1176--Capt. Butler, you come out here in the streets to me.巴特勒船长 请你到这边来一下
1177--What is it, Prissy?什么事? 普里西
1178--Miss Scarlett, she done sent me for you.斯卡莉小姐让我来找你
1179--Miss Melly, she done had her baby today.梅妮小姐今天生孩子啦
1180--A fine baby boy 一个可爱的小男孩
1181--and Miss Scarlett and me, we brung him.是斯卡莉小姐和我给她接的生
1182--Do you mean to tell me that Scarlett 你是来告诉我 斯卡莉
1183--Well, it was mostly me, Capt. Butler, only Miss Scarlett 主要是我 巴特勒船长
1184--she helped me a little, but I don't expect no doctor could have done no better.斯卡莉小姐她只是
帮了一点忙没有一个大夫能接得这么好
1185--Only Miss Melly, she feeling kind of poorly now it's all over.只是 梅妮小姐觉得有点难受现在都好

1186--Yes, I can believe that.好 我相信你
1187--And the Yankees is coming, and Miss Scarlett, she said 北方佬要来啦斯卡莉小姐说 她说 啊
1188--Oh, Capt. Butler, the Yankees is here.啊 巴特勒船长北方佬要来啦
1189--Please come and bring your carriage for us right away.请你马上赶着马车到我们家
1190--I'm sorry, Prissy, but the Army took my horse and carriage.对不起 军队把我的马车拉走了
1191--You'd better come upstairs. I'll see what I can do.你上来看我能想点什么办法
1192--Oh, no, Capt. Butler.哦 不
1193--Ma would wear me out with a cornstalk if I was to go into Miss Watling's.我要是进了沃特琳小姐
的家门 我妈妈会用玉米杆打死我的
1194--Any of you beauties know where I can steal a horse for a good cause?你们谁能告诉我到哪儿能偷
一匹马去?
1195--Whoa, Marse Robert. Is that you, Rhett?到啦瑞德 瑞德 是你吗?
1196--We's here, Miss Scarlett. We's here. Rhett, I knew you'd come.我们到啦 斯卡莉小姐瑞德 我就知
道你会来的
1197--Good evening. Nice weather we're having.晚安 真是个美好的天气
1198--Prissy tells me you're planning on taking a trip.普里西说你要出去旅行
1199--If you make any jokes now, I'll kill you.你要再开玩笑 我就杀了你
1200--Don't tell me you're frightened.你不是说你害怕了吧?
1201--I'm scared to death. If you had the sense of a goat, you'd be scared too.即使你是一头山羊的话你
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

也会害怕的
1202--Oh, the Yankees. No, not yet.哦 北方佬 不 不
1203--That's what's left of our Army, blowing up the ammunition 还没有来这是我们的军队在销毁军火
1204--so the Yankees won't get it.免得留给北方佬
1205--We've got to get out of here.我们一定得离开这儿
1206--At your service, madam.愿为您效劳
1207--Just where are you figuring on going?可是你有去哪儿呢?
1208--Home, to Tara.回家 去泰拉庄园
1209--They've been fighting all day around Tara.泰拉庄园? 泰拉庄园附近已经打了一整天啦
1210--Do you think you can parade through the Yankee Army 你能带着一个产妇 一个婴儿
1211--with a sick woman, a baby, and a simple-minded darky 和一个头脑简单的黑丫头穿过北方的军队
吗?
1212--or do you intend leaving them behind?还是要把他们扔下?
1213--They're going with me. I'm going home. You can't stop me.我们一起走我要回家 别拦着我
1214--Don't you know it's dangerous jouncing Mrs. Wilkes over miles of open country?你知道卫尔克斯太
太在野外长途颠簸有多危险?
1215--I want my mother.我想我妈妈
1216--I want to go home to Tara.我要回泰拉庄园去
1217--Tara's probably been burned to the ground.泰拉庄园也可能都被烧光啦
1218--The woods are full of stragglers from both armies.现在树林里到处都是散兵游勇
1219--The least they'll do is take the horse away from you.他们会把你的马抢走的
1220--It isn't much of an animal, but I had trouble stealing it.我是费了很大力气才把它们偷来的
1221--I'm going home if I have to walk every step of the way.我就是一步一步的走也要走回家
1222--I'll kill you if you try to stop me. I will, I will.如果你要阻拦我 我就杀了你 我会的
1223--I will.我会 会的
1224--All right, darling, all right. Now you shall go home.好啦 亲爱的 好啦回家就是啦
1225--I guess anybody who did what you've done today can take care of Sherman.我想任何人能有你今
天的本事也对付得了雪尔曼啦
1226--Here, now. Stop crying.好啦 好啦 别哭啦
1227--Now blow your nose like a good little girl.擦擦鼻子 像个乖孩子
1228--There.啊
1229--Prissy. What are you doing?普里西 你在干什么吗?
1230--I's packing, Miss Scarlett.正在收拾东西 斯卡莉小姐
1231--Stop it and come get the baby.别收拾啦 把孩子抱来
1232--Melly.梅妮 梅妮
1233--Mrs. Wilkes, we're taking you to Tara.卫尔克斯太太 我们送你去泰拉庄园
1234--Tara 泰拉庄园
1235--It's the only way, Melly. No.只能这样 梅妮不
1236--Sherman will burn the house over our heads if we stay.再等着雪尔曼来啦会把房子烧掉
1237--It's all right, Melly.没什么 梅妮这没什么
1238--My baby.我的孩子
1239--My poor baby.我的贝迪
1240--Have you the strength to put your arms around my neck?你还有力气搂住我的脖子吗?
1241--I think so.我想能行
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1242--Never mind.别担心
1243--Oh, Ashley, Charles 艾希礼 卡里斯
1244--What is it? What does she want?怎么? 她要什么?
1245--Ashley's picture, Charles' sword. She wants us to bring them.艾希礼的照片 卡里斯的军带她要带

1246--Get them.带上吧
1247--What's that?那是什么?
1248--Our gallant lads must have set fire to the warehouses near the depot.大概是我们的勇士在放火烧
仓库
1249--There's enough ammunition in the boxcars to blow us to Tara.那里整车厢的军火足能把我们崩到
泰拉庄园
1250--We'll have to hurry to get across the tracks.我们要穿过去就赶快走
1251--You're not going that way. We have to.别走那条路只能这样
1252--The McDonough Road's the only one the Yankees haven't cut yet.这使唯一没有被切断的路
1253--Oh, wait. I forgot to lock the front door.等等 我忘了锁大门啦
1254--What are you laughing at?你在笑什么?
1255--At you, locking the Yankees out.笑你想锁住北方佬
1256--Oh, dear, I wish they'd hurry.希望他们走快点
1257--I wouldn't be in such a hurry to see them go if I were you.我要是你就不会急着要他们走
1258--With them goes the last semblance of law and order.他们这一走这最后的法律和秩序就象征着消
失啦
1259--The scavengers aren't wasting any time.那些暴徒可不会浪费时问
1260--We've got to get out of here fast.我们得赶快走
1261--There's a horse.那儿有匹马
1262--Stay the horse 把它留下 留下
1263--Down the alley, cut them off.到那边去 把他们截住
1264--Give me that horse.把马给我
1265--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐 斯卡莉小姐
1266--They haven't left much for the Yankees to take, have they?军队不给北方佬而留下任何东西
1267--We'll have to make a dash for it before the fire reaches that ammunition.趁大火还没有烧到军火库
以前 我们得冲过去
1268--Come on.快点
1269--Throw me your shawl.把披肩给我
1270--Sorry, but you'll like it better if you don't see anything.对不起 你什么看不见会好一些的
1271--Take a good look, my dear.好好看看吧 亲爱的
1272--It's a historic moment.这是一个历史性的时刻
1273--You can tell your grandchildren 你可以告诉你的子孙
1274--how you watched the old South disappear one night.老南方是怎样在一夜之间覆灭的
1275--They were going to lick the Yankees in a month.还说 1 个月消灭北方佬
1276--Poor gallant fools.可怜的傻瓜
1277--They make me sick, all of them.都是由于他们的
1278--Getting us all into this with their swaggering and boasting.狂妄自负才把我们弄到这个地步
1279--That's the way I feIt once about their swaggering and boasting.我那时候就认为他们太狂妄自负啦
1280--Rhett, I'm so glad you aren't with the Army.瑞德 我正高兴你没去参军
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1281--You can be proud now, proud that you've been smarter than all of them.现在你可以得意啦因为你
比他们聪明
1282--I'm not so proud.我并不得意
1283--Why did you stop?为什么停车?
1284--This is the turn to Tara. Let the horse breathe a bit.这是去泰拉庄园的路 让马喘口气
1285--Mrs. Wilkes.卫尔克斯太太
1286--Miss Melly done fainted way back, Capt. Butler.梅妮小姐昏过去啦巴特勒船长
1287--Well, she's probably better off.啊 或许这样样会更好
1288--She couldn't stand the pain if she were conscious.不然受不了这份罪的
1289--Scarlett, are you still determined to do this crazy thing?斯卡莉 你一定要干这愚蠢的事吗?
1290--Yes. I know we can get through, Rhett. I'm sure we can.奥 是 我知道我们能过去
1291--Not we, my dear. You.我们一定能不是我们 亲爱的
1292--I'm leaving you here.我离开你们啦
1293--You're what? Rhett, where are you going?你说什么? 你要去哪儿?
1294--I'm going, my dear, to join the Army.亲爱的 我要参军去
1295--You're joking. I could kill you for scaring me so.你在开玩笑? 又在吓唬我
1296--I'm very serious, Scarlett.我是认真的
1297--I'm going to join up with our brave lads in gray.到我们灰色勇士的行列里去
1298--But they're running away.可他们在逃跑啊
1299--No. They'll turn and make a last stand, if I know anything about them.不 我想他们会做最后的抵
抗的
1300--When they do, I'll be with them. A little late, but Better late 那个时候 我要跟他们在一起 虽然晚
了一点
1301--Rhett, you must be joking.但是晚总比 瑞德 你准是在开玩笑
1302--Selfish to the end, aren't you?你太自私了吧?
1303--Thinking only of your own precious hide, with never a thought for the noble cause.只想着自己 却
从来不想着那些崇高的目标
1304--Rhett, how could you do this to me 你怎么能这样对我
1305--and why should you go now, after it's all over and I need you?而且为什么现在要走现在我正需要

1306--Why? Why?为什么? 为什么?
1307--Why?为什么?
1308--Maybe it's because I've always had a weakness for lost causes 因为我一向留恋破灭的理想
1309--once they're really lost.一旦真正破灭的话
1310--Or maybe 或许是
1311--maybe I'm ashamed of myself.我自己感到羞愧
1312--Who knows?谁知道呢?
1313--You should die of shame to leave me here alone and helpless.你应该羞死 把我们仍在这儿 无依
无靠
1314--You helpless?你无依无靠?
1315--Heaven help the Yankees if they capture you.北方佬要是抓到你他们就得 求上帝保佑啦
1316--Now climb down here. I want to say goodbye.来 说再见吧
1317--No.不
1318--Climb down.下来
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1319--Oh, Rhett, please don't go. You can't leave me, please.瑞德 请你别走你不能走
1320--I'll never forgive you.我永远不会原谅你
1321--I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself.我不求你原谅我我永远也
不理解或原谅我自己
1322--And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myseIf for being an idiot.如果子弹打中我那倒好啦
我是个白痴
1323--But there's one thing I do know 我只知道
1324--and that is that I love you, Scarlett.我爱你 斯卡莉
1325--In spite of you, me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us 即使这倒霉的世界和我们
俩都变成碎片
1326--I love you 我也爱你
1327--because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us.因为我们很相像 我们都够坏啦
1328--Selfish and shrewd 自私而且精明
1329--but able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.但我们能够一眼把事物看清

1330--Don't hold me like that.别这么搂着我
1331--Scarlett, look at me.斯卡莉 看着我
1332--I love you more than I've ever loved any woman.我爱你胜过爱任何女人
1333--And I've waited longer for you than I've ever waited for any woman.我等待你的时间比等待任何女
人都长
1334--Let me alone.放开我
1335--Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett 在你面前是一个爱你的南方战士
1336--wants to feel your arms around him 期待着你的拥抱
1337--wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him.期待着把和你亲吻的记忆带到战场
1338--Never mind about loving me.你是在为一个 准备带着美好记忆
1339--You're a woman sending a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory.去赴死的战士送行
1340--Scarlett, kiss me.斯卡莉 吻我
1341--Kiss me, once.就这一次
1342--You low-down, cowardly, nasty thing, you.你下流 胆小卑鄙的东西
1343--They were right. Everybody was right. You aren't a gentleman.他们说对啦 人人都说对啦你不是
个绅士
1344--A minor point at such a moment.现在这些都无所谓了
1345--Here.给你
1346--If anyone lays a hand on that nag, shoot him.如果有人要抢这匹马就打他
1347--But don't make a mistake and shoot the nag.可是别弄错了把马给打死
1348--Oh, go on. I want you to go. I hope a cannonball lands slap on you.走吧 走吧 我要你走我希望
一颗炮弹把你打中
1349--I hope you're blown into a million pieces.把你炸成一百万片
1350--Never mind the rest. I follow your general idea.别再说啦我知道你是怎么想的
1351--And when I'm dead on the altar of my country 我希望等我为国捐躯的时候
1352--I hope your conscience hurts you.你的良心能够感到不安
1353--Goodbye, Scarlett.再见啦 斯卡莉
1354--Come on, you. We're going home.来 走吧 我们回家啦
1355--Oh, my poor baby.我可怜的孩子
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1356--Don't worry, Melly.别担心 梅妮


1357--Mother will take care of him when we get home.回到家里妈妈会照顾他的
1358--Miss Scarlett, I's powerful hungry.斯卡莉小姐 我饿极啦
1359--We's got to have something to eat.我们弄点吃的吧
1360--Oh, hush up.别说啦
1361--We're nearly at Twelve Oaks. We'll stop there.快到十二橡树啦我们在那儿休息
1362--Go on.快走
1363--Ashley, I'm glad you're not here to see this.艾希礼 艾希礼辛亏你没看到这些
1364--The Yankees.北方佬
1365--The dirty Yankees.可恶的北方佬
1366--Prissy, come tie up this cow.普里西 普里西去把牛栓住
1367--We don't need no cow, Miss Scarlett.我们不需要牛 斯卡莉小姐
1368--We'll be home soon, and I's scared of cows.我们就要到家啦我 我害怕牛
1369--Tear up your petticoat and tie her on to the back of the wagon.撕一条你的衬裙把它绑在车后面
1370--We need milk for the baby, and we don't know what we'll find at home.贝比需要牛奶还不知道家
里能有什么
1371--Melly. Melly, we're home.梅妮 我们到家啦
1372--We're at Tara.到泰拉庄园啦
1373--Hurry. Move, you brute.你快点走 这畜牲
1374--Miss Scarlett, he's dead.斯卡莉小姐 它死啦
1375--I can't see the house. Is it there? I can't see the house. Have they burned it?我没看见房子 它还
在吗? 我看不见房子 他们把它烧啦吗?
1376--Oh, it's all right.哦 它还在
1377--It's all right. They haven't burned it.没有被烧掉
1378--It's still there.它还在呢
1379--Mother. Mother. I'm home.妈妈 爸爸
1380--Mother. Mother. I'm home.妈妈 爸爸 我回来啦
1381--Mother, let me in. It's me, Scarlett.妈妈 让我进去
1382--Pa.爸爸
1383--Oh, Pa.爸爸
1384--I'm home.我回来啦
1385--I'm home.我回来啦
1386--Katie.凯丽
1387--Katie Scarlett.凯丽·斯卡莉
1388--Oh, darling.哦 宝贝
1389--Mammy.妈眯
1390--Mammy, I'm home. Honey, honey child.妈眯 我回来啦宝贝孩子
1391--Oh, Mammy, I'm so 妈眯 我没事
1392--Where's Mother?妈妈在那儿?
1393--Why 她啊
1394--Miss Suellen and Miss Carreen, they was sick with the typhoid.休伦小姐和凯琳小姐得了伤寒病
1395--They had it bad, but they's doing all right now.她病啦 现在好多啦
1396--Just weak like little kittens.弱得象小猫似的
1397--But where's Mother?可 妈妈在哪儿?
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1398--Well 你妈妈
1399--Miss Ellen, she went down to nurse that Emmie Slattery, that white trash 爱伦小姐去照顾艾利·施
莱特那个坏女人
1400--and she took down with it, too.她也被传染上啦
1401--And last night, she... Mother.昨天夜里她 妈妈
1402--Mother.妈妈
1403--Mother.妈妈
1404--Where is she?她在哪?
1405--Miss Scarlett, honey.斯卡莉小姐
1406--If there's anything I can do, Miss Scarlett 你有什么吩咐吗? 斯卡莉小姐
1407--What did you do with Miss Melly?把梅妮小姐安置好了吗?
1408--Don't you worry your pretty head about Miss Melly, child.你别担心梅妮小姐啦
1409--I done slapped her in bed already, along with the baby.我已经把她和婴儿都安置到床上啦
1410--You better put that cow I brought into the barn, Pork.波克 把我牵来的牛牵进牛栏里吧
1411--There ain't no barn no more, Miss Scarlett.没有牛栏啦斯卡莉小姐
1412--The Yankees done burned it for firewood.北方佬把它拆啦当柴烧啦
1413--They used the house for their headquarters.他们用这所房子当指挥部
1414--They camped all around the place.周围都搭上了帐篷
1415--Yankees in Tara.北方佬到泰拉庄园来啦
1416--Yes, ma'am, and they stole most everything they didn't burn.是的 他们把所有的东西都偷走啦
1417--All the clothes and all the rugs and even Miss Ellen's rosaries.所有的布 所有的毯子连你母亲的念
珠都偷走啦
1418--I'm starving, Pork. Get me something to eat.我饿死啦 波克给我弄点吃的来
1419--There ain't nothing to eat, honey. They took it all.没有吃的啦他们都拿走啦
1420--All the chickens, everything?所有东西?
1421--They took them the first thing.他们拿走了所有的东西
1422--And what they didn't eat they carried off across their saddles.把吃不了的东西放在马鞍上带走啦
1423--Don't tell me any more about what they did.别再跟我说他们都干什么啦
1424--What's this, Pa?爸爸 这是什么?
1425--Whiskey?威士忌?
1426--Yes, daughter.是的 女儿
1427--Katie Scarlett, that's enough.凯丽·斯卡莉 够啦
1428--You're not knowing spirits, you'll make yourseIf tipsy.你不会喝酒你要喝醉的
1429--I hope it makes me drunk.我希望喝醉
1430--I'd like to be drunk.醉了倒好
1431--Oh, Pa.爸爸
1432--What are those papers?这些是什么?
1433--Bonds.是 债券
1434--They're all we've saved.是我们的全部财产
1435--All we have left.就留下这些啦
1436--Bonds.债券
1437--What kind of bonds, Pa?什么样的债券? 爸爸
1438--Why, Confederate bonds, of course, daughter.当然是邦联的啦 女儿
1439--Confederate bonds.邦联的债券
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1440--What good are they to anybody?那还有什么用呢?


1441--I'll not have you talking like that, Katie Scarlett.我不爱听你这样说话斯卡莉
1442--Oh, Pa, what are we going to do with no money and nothing to eat?爸爸 我们没有钱没有吃的 怎
么办?
1443--We must ask your mother.应该去问你妈妈
1444--That's it.对啦
1445--We must ask Mrs. O'Hara.应该去问欧郝纳太太
1446--Ask Mother? Yes.问妈妈对
1447--Mrs. O'Hara will know what's to be done.欧郝纳太太知道该怎么办
1448--Now don't be bothering me.现在别打扰我
1449--Go out for a ride.出去骑会儿马
1450--I'm busy.我很忙
1451--Oh, Pa 爸爸
1452--don't worry about anything.什么事也不用您操心
1453--Katie Scarlett's home.斯卡莉回来啦
1454--You needn't worry.你放心吧
1455--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐
1456--What are we gonna to do with nothing to feed those sick folks and that child?咱们给病人跟孩子吃
什么呢
1457--I don't know, Mammy.我不知道 妈眯
1458--I don't know.我不知道
1459--We ain't got nothing but radishes in the garden.菜园子里除了罗卜什么都没有
1460--Miss Scarlett, Miss Suellen and Miss Carreen 斯卡莉小姐休伦小姐和凯琳小姐
1461--they's fussing to be sponged off.她们要擦擦身子
1462--Where are the other servants, Mammy?别的用人都上哪儿去啦?
1463--Miss Scarlett, there's only just me and Pork left.哦 小姐 就剰我和波克啦
1464--The others went off to the war or runned away.别的人有的去打仗有的逃跑啦
1465--I can't take care of that baby and sick folks, too.我不能又照顾病人又管孩子
1466--I's only got two hands.我只有两只手啊
1467--Who's going to milk that cow, Miss Scarlett? We's houseworkers.谁去挤牛奶啊? 斯卡莉小姐我们
都是干屋里活的
1468--As God is my witness 上帝是我的见证
1469--As God is my witness, they're not going to lick me.上帝是我的见证他们别想打垮我
1470--I'm going to live through this, and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.我要渡过这一时刻等
一切都过去我永远不再挨饿
1471--No, nor any of my folks.也不让家里人挨饿
1472--If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill.那怕是说谎 去偷 去骗 或杀人
1473--As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.上帝是我的见证我绝不再挨饿啦
1474--My back's near broken.哦 我的腰都要折了
1475--Look at my hands.哦 看我的手
1476--Mother said you could always tell a lady by her hands.妈妈说过 看她的手就知道她是不是位小姐
1477--I guess things like hands and ladies don't matter so much anymore.我看什么手啊小姐以后都无所
谓啦
1478--You rest, Sue. You're not well yet, and I can pick cotton for both of us.你歇会吧 休伦你还没有完全
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

好我可以干二个人的活
1479--Scarlett's hateful, making us work in the fields like 斯卡莉德 她真可恶让我干这个 我不想
1480--Too bad about that.这可没办法
1481--Now get back to work. I can't do everything at Tara all by myself.继续干活 我不能把泰拉庄园所有
的活都干完
1482--What do I care about Tara? I hate Tara.我才不管泰拉庄园呢我恨泰拉庄园
1483--Don't you ever dare say you hate Tara again.看你还敢再说恨泰拉庄园
1484--It's the same as hating Pa and Ma.那就是恨爸爸和妈妈
1485--Katie Scarlett, there's something I must speak to you about.凯蒂·斯卡莉有件事我必须跟你说
1486--Yes, Pa, what is it?爸爸 什么事?
1487--I've been talking to Prissy and Mammy. I don't like the way you're treating them.我以经跟普里西和
妈眯说了我不喜欢你这样对待她们
1488--You must be firm with inferiors, but you must be gentle with them 对下人是要严格 但态度要温和
1489--especially darkies.特别是对黑人
1490--Yes, Pa, I know. But I'm not asking them to do anything I'm not doing myself.是的 爸爸 我知道可
我没让她们做我自己不做的事
1491--Nevertheless, Katie Scarlett, I don't like it. I shall speak to Mrs. O'Hara about it.不管怎么说 我不喜
欢 我要跟欧郝纳太太说
1492--What are you doing out of bed, Melly?你下来干什么? 梅妮
1493--Scarlett, darling, I must talk to you. You are all working so hard.斯卡莉 我要跟你说
1494--I can't lie in bed doing nothing.你们都太辛苦了我不能躺在那儿什么也不干
1495--Go on back upstairs. You're as weak as a newborn colt.快回到楼上去 你身体很虚弱
1496--Please, Scarlett, let me.请让我干吧 斯卡莉
1497--Stop being noble. I've got enough on my hands 别逞强了 我的事已经够多了
1498--without you making yourseIf sick so you'll never be any use.你要再病那就永远好不了
1499--Oh, I didn't think of it that way.我 我没想到这一点
1500--Who's there? HaIt or I'll shoot.谁在那儿? 别动动就开枪了
1501--You're alone, little lady?你一个人 小媳妇?
1502--You ain't very friendly, are you?你不太友好 是不是?
1503--You got anything else besides these earbobs?除了这耳环还有别的吗?
1504--You Yankees have been here before.你们北方佬来过这儿了
1505--Regular little spitfire, ain't you?你是小泼妇是吧
1506--What have you got hidden in your hand?手里还藏着什么?
1507--Scarlett, you killed him.你把他打死了
1508--I'm glad you killed him.我真高兴
1509--Scarlett, what happened? What is it, Scarlett? What is it?斯卡莉德 斯卡莉德 出什么事了 斯卡莉
德?
1510--Don't be scared, chickens. Your big sister was cleaning a revolver 别害怕 孩子们你们的姐姐擦枪
走火了
1511--and it went off and nearly scared her to death.差点没把她吓死
1512--Oh, thank goodness. Haven't we got enough to frighten us?哦 谢天谢地还嫌我们吓得不够吗?
1513--Tell Katie Scarlett she must be more careful.告诉凯蒂·斯卡莉要小心点儿
1514--What a cool liar you are, Melly.你可真会撒谎
1515--We've got to get him out of here and bury him.我们得赶快把他弄出去埋掉 斯卡莉德
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1516--If the Yankees find him here, they'll 如果让北方佬发现了他们就会


1517--I didn't see anyone else. I think he must be a deserter.我没看见别的人他大概是逃兵
1518--But even so, we've got to hide him.那也得把他藏起来
1519--They might hear about it, and then they'd come and get you.他们听到风声就 会抓你的
1520--I could bury him in the arbor where the ground is soft 我可以把他埋在藤箩架小林的角落里
1521--but how will I get him out of here?可是 可我们怎么把弄搬出去呢?
1522--We'll both take a leg and drag him.我们一人拉一条腿
1523--You couldn't drag a cat.你连只猫都拉不动
1524--Do you think it would be dishonest if we went through his haversack?斯卡莉 我们搜一搜他的背
包 没什么不好吧?
1525--I'm ashamed I didn't think of that myself.我都没想到
1526--You take the haversack, I'll search his pockets.你搜背包 我搜他的口袋
1527--You look.你看
1528--I'm feeling a little weak.我有点不舒服
1529--Melly, I think it's full of money.我看里面都是钱
1530--Oh, Melly, look.梅妮 你看
1531--Look.你看啦
1532--$10, $20, $30, $40 二十 三十 四十
1533--Don't stop to count it now. We haven't got time.别数了 现在没功夫
1534--Do you realize this means we'll have something to eat?这就意味着我们有吃的了
1535--Look in his other pockets.翻翻别的口袋
1536--Hurry, hurry.快 快
1537--We've got to get him out of here. Here.我们得赶快把他拖出去
1538--If he bleeds across the yard, we can't hide it.院子里留下血迹我们就瞒不住了
1539--Give me your nightgown, Melly. I'll wad it around his head.把你的睡衣给我我要把他的头包上
1540--Don't be silly. I won't look at you.别在乎 我不会看你的
1541--If I had my petticoat or pantalets, I'd use them.我要是穿着睡裙或长裤就会用我的那
1542--Thank heavens I'm not that modest.幸亏我没那么
1543--Now go back to bed. You'll be dead if you don't.快上床去吧不然你快死了
1544--I'll clean up the mess when I've buried him.等我埋了他 再把血擦干净
1545--No, I'll clean it up.不用 我会擦的
1546--Well, I guess I've done murder.我想我是杀人了
1547--I won't think about that now.现在先不想它了
1548--I'll think about that tomorrow.我明天再想吧
1549--Katie Scarlett.凯迪·斯卡莉
1550--Katie Scarlett.凯迪·斯卡莉结束了
1551--It's over. It's over.全结束了
1552--It's all over. The war.战争结束了
1553--Lee surrendered.李将军投降了
1554--It's not possible. Why did we ever fight?这不可能 那我们为什么要打呢?
1555--Ashley will be coming home.艾希礼要回来了
1556--Yes, Ashley will be coming home.对 艾希礼要回来了
1557--We'll plant more cotton.我们要种更多棉花
1558--Cotton ought to go sky-high next year.明年价钱会升得很高
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1559--While we were marching through Georgia 当我们进军乔治亚州时


1560--Hurrah, hurrah.万岁万岁
1561--Hurrah, hurrah.万岁万岁
1562--The flag that makes you free 使你获自由的旗帜
1563--So we sing the chorus from Atlanta to the sea 从亚特兰大欢呼到海边
1564--While we were marching through Georgia 当我们踏上乔治亚洲时
1565--Get out of the road, rebel. Get out of the way.滚开 别挡道 反派
1566--Have you room in your carriage for a dying man?能让个快死的人搭一下车吗?
1567--I got no room for any Southern scum, alive or dead.我这儿没有南方贱民的地方
1568--Get out of the way.給我滚开
1569--I reckon he'd rather try and walk it at that.我看他宁愿走也不愿意搭这车
1570--Giddap. Jump, you gray-backed beggars.驾 滚开 你们这些乞丐
1571--Act like they won the war.都是他们打胜了
1572--Now you come on and give me them pants, Mr. Kennedy.快把裤子仍给我肯尼迪先生
1573--Come on.快点
1574--You scrub yourseIf with that strong lye soap before I scrubs you myself.用肥皂把自己好好搓搓别
等我动手给你搓
1575--I'm gonna put these britches in the boiling pot.我要把这些裤子给煮煮
1576--The whole Confederate Army's got the same trouble 整个南方军队都让
1577--Crawling clothes and dysentery.虱子和地气折磨苦啦
1578--It's humiliating, how you treat Mr. Kennedy.你这样对他 让他太难为情啦
1579--You'd be a sight more humiliated if Mr. Kennedy's lice gets on you.他身上的虱子跑到你身上你就
更难为情啦
1580--Come on, Beau.过来 波尔
1581--We must leave this gentleman alone because he's tired and he's hungry.别缠着这位先生 你看他
又累又饿
1582--I don't mind, ma'am. Good to see a youngster again.没关系 太太又能看见孩子太好啦
1583--Nice little fellow.多好的小家伙
1584--Another two years of war and we could have had him with us in Cobb's Legion.再打两年仗我们就
能把他带到科布军团啦
1585--Were you in Cobb's Legion?你是科布军团的?
1586--Yes, ma'am.是的 太太
1587--Why, then, you must know my husband, Maj. Wilkes.那你一定认识我丈夫卫尔克斯上校啦
1588--Oh, yes, ma'am.喔 是的 太太
1589--He was captured at Spotsylvania, I think.他好象是 被俘了
1590--Oh, thank heavens, then he isn't 谢天谢地 他还没
1591--Oh, my poor Ashley in a Yankee prison.可怜的艾希礼他被送到了监狱里
1592--Melanie.梅兰妮
1593--Yes, Scarlett, I'm coming. Come along, Beau.哦 斯卡莉德 我来了
1594--I'll watch out for him, ma'am. We're good friends.我来看着他吧 太太 我们是好朋友啦
1595--Oh, thank you.谢谢你
1596--I slave day and night so we can have food to keep body and soul together.我从早到晚象奴隶似的
干我们才能免强吃饱肚子
1597--And you give it all away to these starving scarecrows.可你却把吃的都给那些饿死鬼
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1598--I'd sooner have a plague of locusts here.他们很块都会来的


1599--Don't scold me, Scarlett, please.请别责怪我了 求求你
1600--I've just heard that Ashley was taken prisoner.我刚听说艾希礼当了俘虏
1601--Ashley, a prisoner? Yes.当了俘虏? 是的
1602--And maybe if he's alive and well, he's on some Northern road right now.也许 他要是还活着现在
正在北方的路上
1603--And maybe some Northern woman is giving him a share of her dinner 如果有那个北方妇人把她的
晚饭分给他一口
1604--and helping my beloved to come back home to me.帮助我心爱的人回到我身边
1605--I hope so, Melly.但愿如此 梅妮
1606--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉小姐
1607--Miss Scarlett, I want to take up something with your pa, but 斯卡莉小姐我有件事要跟你父亲谈
1608--he doesn't seem to 可他好象是 也许我能帮你
1609--Perhaps I can help you. I'm head of the house now.我现在是一家之主
1610--Well, I 那好
1611--Miss Scarlett, I was aiming to ask for Suellen.我 我是来向休伦小姐提亲的
1612--Do you mean to tell me you haven't asked for her 你是要告诉我 这么多年你还没有提这件事
1613--after all these years she's been counting on you?她一直在等你
1614--Well, the truth is, I'm so much older than she is, and 我实际上 我比她大得多
1615--Well, now I haven't a cent to my name.而且我现在一文不铭
1616--Who has nowadays?如今谁有钱啦?
1617--Miss Scarlett, if true love carries any weight with you 斯卡莉小姐 请你放心 我是真诚的爱你妹妹
1618--you can be sure your sister will be rich in that.我会使她非常幸福的
1619--I'll go out somewhere and get myseIf a little business if we're engaged.如果我们订了婚我可以外
出去经商
1620--As soon as I get on my feet again 等我们有了经济基础我们就
1621--All right, Frank. I'm sure I can speak for Pa.好的 弗兰克可以跟爸爸答说
1622--You go ask her now.你去问休伦吧
1623--Oh, thank you, Miss Scarlett.谢谢 谢谢您斯卡莉德小姐
1624--Excuse me, excuse me.对不起 对不起
1625--Scarlett, what seems to be the trouble with Mr. Kennedy?斯卡莉 肯尼迪先生好象有什么麻烦事
了?
1626--More trouble than he guesses.比他想象的麻烦点
1627--He's finally asked for Suellen's hand.他终于向休伦求婚了
1628--Oh, I'm so glad.真让人高兴可惜他不能马上娶她
1629--It's a pity he can't marry her now. At least there'd be one less mouth to feed.不然我们可以少一张
嘴吃饭
1630--Oh, another one.又来一个
1631--I hope this one isn't hungry.但愿这个不是很饿
1632--He'll be hungry.他一定很饿
1633--I'll tell Prissy to get an extra plate 让普里西再预备一盘
1634--Ashley.艾希礼
1635--Ashley.艾希礼
1636--Darling.亲爱的
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1637--Miss Scarlett. Don't spoil it, Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉德小姐


1638--Turn me loose, you fool. Turn me loose, it's Ashley.别打扰他们放开我 傻瓜 那是艾希礼
1639--He's her husband, ain't he?是她的丈夫
1640--Miss Scarlett, ma'am. High time you got back.斯卡莉德小姐 我 回来得正好
1641--Did you get the horse shod? Yes, he shod all right.马掌钉上了吗? 是的 钉好了
1642--Fine thing when a horse can get shoes and humans can't. Here, stir this soap.斯卡莉德小姐 您 马
有鞋 人确没有真是新鲜事
1643--Yes, ma'am. Miss Scarlett, ma'am.来 搅肥皂是的 小姐斯卡莉小姐
1644--I gotta know how much money have you got left, in gold.我想知道你现在还有多少钱 是金币
1645--$10. Why?十元 怎么?
1646--That won't be enough.那是不够的
1647--What in heaven's name are you talking about?天知道你在说什么呢?
1648--Well, Miss Scarlett, I seed that old no-count white-trash Wilkerson 斯卡莉小姐 我看见了杰纳尔德
先生以前雇的监工
1649--that used to be Mr. Gerald's overseer here.就是那个白人垃圾威克尔森啦
1650--He's a regular Yankee now, and he was making a brag 他现在已经成了真正的北方佬了
1651--that his carpetbagger friends done run the taxes way up sky-high on Tara.他吹牛说他的北方朋友
要把泰拉庄园的税提得比天都高
1652--But how much more have we got to pay?我们得交多少?
1653--I hear the taxman say $300.我听税务官说要三百元呢
1654--$300.00 三百元
1655--Might just as well be $3 million.就象是三百万
1656--But we gotta raise it, that's all.我们也得想办法交啊
1657--Yes, ma'am.是啊
1658--How?怎么交?
1659--I'll go ask Mr. Ashley.我去问问希礼先生
1660--Oh, he ain't got no $300, Miss Scarlett.他可拿不出三百元来
1661--Well, I can ask him if I want to, can't I?我可以去问问他
1662--Asking ain't getting.问他也没什么啊
1663--Ashley.艾希礼
1664--They say Abe LincoIn got his start splitting rails.啊听说林肯当初也是劈木桩的
1665--Think what heights I may climb to once I get the knack.一但我有了这个才能我也会飞黄腾达
1666--The Yankees want $300 more in taxes.艾希礼 北方佬还要我们交三百元的税
1667--What shall we do?我们怎么办?
1668--Ashley, what's to become of us?我们该怎么办呢?
1669--What becomes of people when their civilization breaks up?文明遭到破坏以后人会变成什么样子
呢?
1670--Those who have brains and courage come through all right.有头脑和勇气的人可以生存下去
1671--Those that haven't are winnowed out.没有的就会被淘汰
1672--For heaven's sake, don't stand there talking nonsense at me 看在上帝的份上别站在这儿跟我胡说

1673--when it's us who are being winnowed out.我们就是要被淘汰的人啦
1674--You're right, Scarlett.你是对的 斯卡莉
1675--Here I am talking tommyrot about civilization 在泰拉庄园面临危机的时候
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1676--when your Tara's in danger.我还在这里跟你说这些蠢话


1677--You've come to me for help, and I've no help to give you.你找我是需要我帮忙 可我帮不了你
1678--Oh, Scarlett, I 斯卡莉
1679--I'm a coward.我是个懦夫
1680--You, Ashley, a coward?你? 艾希礼? 懦夫?
1681--What are you afraid of?你害怕什么呢?
1682--Oh, mostly of life becoming too real for me, I suppose.生活对我变得太现实啦
1683--Not that I mind splitting rails 我想我倒是不在乎劈木头
1684--but I do mind very much losing the beauty of that life I loved.而是在乎失去了我所爱的生活中那
种美好的东西
1685--If the war hadn't come, I'd have spent my life happily buried at Twelve Oaks.如果没有战争我可以
在十二颗橡树愉快地度过我的一生
1686--But the war did come.可是战争爆发了
1687--I saw my boyhood friends blown to bits.我看到儿时的朋友被炸死
1688--I saw men crumple up in agony when I shot them.看到被我打中的人痛苦地倒下
1689--And now I find myseIf in a world which for me is worse than death.现在我发现这个世界对我来说
比死还糟糕
1690--A world in which there's no place for me.这个世界里没有我的立足之地
1691--I can never make you understand because you don't know the meaning of fear.我无法让你理解其
实你不知道什么是害怕
1692--You never mind facing realities 你从来不害怕面对现实
1693--and you never want to escape from them as I do.你从不像我这样逃避现实
1694--Escape?逃避?
1695--Oh, Ashley, you're wrong.艾希礼 你错了
1696--I do want to escape, too.我也是想逃避的
1697--I'm so very tired of it all. I've struggled for food and for money.我对这里太厌倦了我要为吃 为钱
而奋斗
1698--I've weeded and hoed and picked cotton until I can't stand it another minute.为除草 锄地 摘棉花
只到干不动了为止
1699--I tell you, Ashley, the South is dead. It's dead.南方是完了
1700--The Yankees and the carpetbaggers have got it and there's nothing left for us.北方佬 投机政客佔
据了它我们什么都没有啦
1701--Oh, Ashley 艾希礼
1702--let's run away.我们走吧
1703--We'd go to Mexico.去墨西哥
1704--They want officers in the Mexican Army. We could be so happy there.墨西哥军队需要军官我们会
幸福的
1705--I'd work for you, I'd do anything for you. You know you don't love Melanie.我为你干活 为你做任
何事你知道你不爱梅兰妮
1706--You told me you loved me that day at Twelve Oaks.那天你在十二颗橡树你说过你爱我
1707--And anyway, Melanie can't 而且梅兰妮
1708--Dr. Meade told me she couldn't have any more children and I could give you 米格大夫告诉我她不
能再生育了
1709--Can't we ever forget that day at Twelve Oaks?可我能给你 我们不能忘掉
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1710--Do you think I could ever forget it? Have you forgotten it?在十二颗橡树那天吗? 你以为我能忘吗?
你能忘吗?
1711--Can you honestly say you don't love me?说真的 你不爱我吗?
1712--No. I don't love you. It's a lie.不 我 我不爱你 撒谎就算是撒谎
1713--Even if it is, do you think I'd leave Melanie and the baby, break Melanie's heart?你认为我能撇下梅
兰妮和孩子伤梅兰妮的心吗?
1714--You couldn't leave your father and the girls.你也不能离开你的父亲和妹妹
1715--I could leave them. I'm sick of them. I'm tired of them.我能离开我都烦死啦 厌倦透啦
1716--Yes, you're sick and tired. That's why you're talking this way.是的 你是又烦 又厌倦所以你才这么

1717--You've carried the load for all of us 你为我们负担得太重了
1718--but from now on I'm going to be more help to you, I promise.从现在起我要尽力的帮助你
1719--There's only one way you can help me.只有一个办法你能帮我
1720--Take me away.带我走
1721--There's nothing to keep us here.这没什么可留恋的
1722--Nothing.没有?
1723--Nothing except honor.没有 除了尊严
1724--Oh, please, Scarlett.别这样
1725--Please, dear, you mustn't cry.别这样斯卡莉别哭了
1726--You mustn't.别哭了
1727--Please, my brave dear, you mustn't.别哭了 我勇敢的斯卡莉
1728--You do love me, you do love me.你是爱我的 你是爱我的
1729--Say it, say it. Don't, don't.你说呀 不
1730--You love me, you love me.你爱我不 我们不能这样
1731--We won't do this, I tell you. It won't happen again.我们不能 这事不会再发生了你爱我
1732--I'm going to take Melanie and the baby, and go.我要带着梅兰妮和孩子走
1733--All right, I'll say it. I love your courage and your stubbornness.好 我说我爱你的勇敢和顽强我太爱

1734--So much that I could have forgotten the best wife a man ever had.因此我刚才 我几乎忘记了我最
贤淑的妻子
1735--But, Scarlett, I'm not going to forget her.斯卡莉 我不会忘记她们
1736--Then there's nothing left for me.那 我就什么都没有了
1737--Nothing to fight for.没为他奋斗
1738--Nothing to live for.为他生存了
1739--Yes, there is something.有一样东西
1740--Something you love better than me 有一样东西你爱他胜过于我
1741--though you may not know it.虽然你还没有意识到
1742--Tara.泰拉庄园
1743--Yes, I 对 我
1744--I still have this.我还有这个
1745--You needn't go.你们不用走
1746--I won't have you all starve simply because I threw myseIf at your head.我不会让你们去挨饿
1747--It won't happen again.这事不会再发生了只是为了你 卫克斯
1748--Why, it's Emmy Slattery. Yes, ma'am, it's me.啊是斯卡莉
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1749--Stop.不要过来
1750--You haven't forgotten your old overseer, have you?没忘你们的老监工吧?
1751--Well, Emmy's Mrs. Wilkerson now.她现在是爱丽·威克尔森太太了
1752--Get off those steps, you trashy wench. Get off this land.别走上台阶 不要脸的 从这儿滚出去
1753--You can't speak that way to my wife.你不能这样对我太太说话
1754--Wife. High time you made her your wife.太太? 她早该是的
1755--Who baptized your other brats after you killed my mother?你害死我母亲之后你再生孩子 谁给他
做洗礼?
1756--We came out here to pay a friendly call and talk a little business with old friends.我们是来拜访的
友好的拜访 还要跟老朋友谈点事
1757--Friends. When were we ever friends with the likes of you?朋友? 什么时候跟你做过朋友?
1758--Still high and mighty, ain't you? Well, I know all about you.还那么高傲? 是吗? 你们的事 我全知

1759--I know your father's turned idiot.我知道你父亲已经痴呆了
1760--You can't pay your taxes.你交不起税
1761--And I come here to offer to buy the place from you 我来这儿是想买下这地方
1762--to make you a right good offer.我能出个好价钱
1763--Emmy's had a hankering to live here.爱丽很想住在这儿
1764--Get off this place, you dirty Yankee.滚开 你这个卑鄙的北方佬
1765--You high-flying Irish will find out who's running things around here 等你这爱尔兰人为了交税去卖

1766--when you get sold out for taxes.就知道谁是这里的主人啦
1767--I'll buy this place lock, stock and barrel and I'll live in it.我要买这块地方全部买下 住在这儿
1768--But I'll wait for the Sheriff's sale.我等着拍卖呢
1769--That's all of Tara you'll ever get.你从泰拉庄园只会得到这个
1770--You'll be sorry for that.你会后悔的
1771--We'll be back.我们会回来的
1772--I'll show you who the owner of Tara is.我要你看看谁是泰拉庄园的主人
1773--Pa, come back.爸爸 回来
1774--Pa, come back.爸爸 回来
1775--Pa.爸爸
1776--Yankee coward.胆小的北方佬
1777--Pa.啊
1778--Lordsy, Miss Scarlett. That's Mr. Gerald's watch.斯卡莉小姐这是杰纳尔德先生的表啊
1779--You take it. It's for you. Pa'd want you to have it.你拿着吧 给你了 爸爸愿意给你
1780--You ain't got no business parting from this watch now, Miss Scarlett.你现在可得留着这块表
1781--You needs all your valuables to sell for that tax money.你需要卖掉所有值钱的东西 去交税
1782--You think I'd sell Pa's watch?你会卖爸爸表吗?
1783--And don't cry.别哭啦
1784--I can stand everybody's tears but yours.我不能看你流泪
1785--Oh, Mammy, Mammy.妈眯 妈眯
1786--You been brave so long, Miss Scarlett, you just gotta go on being brave.你一直很勇敢 斯卡莉小姐
你还要鼓起勇气来
1787--Think about your pa like he used to be.想想你爸爸以前的样子
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1788--I can't think about Pa.我不能想爸爸我什么也不能想


1789--I can't think of anything but that $300.只能想那三百块钱
1790--Ain't no good thinking about that, Miss Scarlett.想这些有什么用
1791--Ain't nobody got that much money.谁也没有这么多的钱
1792--Nobody but Yankees and scalawags got that much money now.除了北方佬和暴发户谁也没有这么
多的钱
1793--Rhett.瑞德
1794--Who that? A Yankee?谁? 北方佬吗?
1795--Oh, Mammy, I'm so thin and pale and 妈眯 你看我又瘦又苍白
1796--I haven't any clothes.我还没有衣服
1797--Scoot up to the attic and get down Ma's old box of dress patterns.妈眯 快到搁楼上把妈妈装衣服
样子的盒子拿下来
1798--What you up to with Miss Ellen's portiere?你要这窗帘干什么?
1799--You'll make me a new dress.给我做件新衣服
1800--Not with Miss Ellen's portieres. Not while I got breath in me.不能用爱伦小姐的窗帘只要就不
1801--Great balls of fire. They're my portieres now.别啰唆 现在是我的窗帘
1802--I'm going to Atlanta for that $300 and I've got to go looking like a queen.我要到亚特南大弄三百元
去我要看起来象个女王
1803--Who going to Atlanta with you? I'm going alone.谁跟你去亚特南大? 我自己去
1804--That's what you think. I's going to Atlanta with you.那是你这么想的 我跟你去
1805--With you and that new dress.我一定跟着你
1806--Now, Mammy, darling.哦 好妈眯
1807--No use to try to sweet-talk me, Miss Scarlett.你别这么哄我 小姐
1808--I's knowed you since I put the first pair of diapers on you.我给你垫第一块尿布的时候就了解你
1809--I said I's going to Atlanta with you, and going I is.我说跟着你 就一定去
1810--Kings and treys, huh? Too good for me, Major.三个老 K 嗯 我可糟了 上校
1811--Pity we couldn't have fought the war out in a poker game.可惜我们不能用扑克来决定战争的胜负
1812--You'd have done better than Gen. Grant with far less effort.立葛南特将军出的力少 可赢得多
1813--What is it, Corporal?什么事 下士?
1814--Sir, there's a lady to see Capt. Butler. Says she's his sister.长官 有一位女士要见巴特勒船长说是他
妹妹?
1815--Another sister?又一个妹妹
1816--This is a jail, not a harem, Capt. Butler.这是监狱 不是后宫巴特勒船长
1817--No, Major, she ain't one of those.少校 她不象那些人
1818--This one's got her mammy with her.她有个保姆跟着
1819--She has?是吗?
1820--I'd like to see this one, Major, without her mammy.我倒想见见她 少校可别带保姆
1821--Let's see, my losses for the afternoon come to what?嗯 我看看这一下午输了多少?
1822--$340.00 三百四十块
1823--My debts do mount up, don't they, Major?我可要债台高筑了是不是 少校
1824--All right, Corporal.好吧 下士
1825--Show Capt. Butler's sister to his cell.把巴特勒船长的妹妹带到他的牢房
1826--Thank you, Major. Excuse me, gentlemen.谢谢你 少校对不起 先生们
1827--It's hard to be strict with a man who loses money so pleasantly.对输了钱还高兴的人不好太严历
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理


1828--Rhett. Scarlett.瑞德
1829--My dear little sister.斯卡莉 我的小妹妹
1830--It's all right, Corporal. My sister has brought me no files or saws.好了 下士我的妹妹没有带挫或锯
进来
1831--Can I really kiss you now?现在我可以吻你了吗?
1832--On the forehead like a good brother.像大哥哥那样吻一下前额吧
1833--No, thanks. I'll wait and hope for better things.不 谢谢 我要等将来好好的吻你
1834--Oh, Rhett, I was so distressed when I heard you were in jail.喔 瑞德 听说你被关进监狱我真的难
过死了
1835--I simply couldn't sleep for thinking.我睡不着 一直在想
1836--It's not true they're going to hang you?他们会绞死你吗?
1837--Would you be sorry?你会难过?
1838--Oh, Rhett. Well, don't worry yet.瑞德哦 别担心 斯卡莉
1839--They have plotted some charge against me 北方佬给我捏造了一些罪名
1840--but they're really after my money.其实是为了我的钱
1841--They think I made off with the Confederate Treasury.好象我把联邦的金库拐走了似的
1842--Well, did you?喔 你是这样吗?
1843--What a leading question.别见面就谈这个了
1844--But let's not talk about sordid things like money.我们别谈肮脏的钱的事了
1845--How good of you to come and see me. And how pretty you look.你来看我真是太好了呵 你真是
太漂亮了
1846--Oh, Rhett, how you do run on, teasing a country girl like me.瑞德 别拿我这样的乡下姑娘取笑了
1847--Thank heavens you're not in rags. I'm tired of seeing women in rags.感谢上帝 你没有穿得破破乱
乱我真是看够了
1848--Turn around.来 转过身去
1849--You look good enough to eat. And prosperous, too.真是太漂亮了你吃得不错 生活的很好
1850--Thank you, I've been doing very well.谢谢 我一直很好
1851--Everybody's doing well at Tara, only 泰拉庄园的每个人都很好只是我太闷了
1852--I got so bored I just thought I'd treat myseIf to a visit to town.想到城里来看看
1853--You're a heartless creature. But that's part of your charm.你是一个没有心肝的人这也是你的魅力
1854--You know you've got more charm than the law allows.他已经超过法律的允许了
1855--Now I didn't come here to talk silliness about me, Rhett.我到这儿来不是谈论我的
1856--I came because I was so miserable at the thought of you in trouble.因为我听说你遇到麻烦了非常
的难过
1857--I was mad at you the night you left me on the road to Tara 那天晚上你把我仍在路上我气坏啦
1858--and I still haven't forgiven you.我还没原谅你呢
1859--Oh, Scarlett, don't say that.喔 别那件事啦
1860--Well, I must admit I might not be alive now, only for you.可要是没有你我可能已经死啦当我想到
自己
1861--And when I think of myseIf with everything I could possibly hope for 我想到自己有了我所希望的
一切过着无忧无虑的生活
1862--and not a care in the world, and you here in this horrid jail 而你却在这可怕的牢房里
1863--and not even a human jail, Rhett, a horse jail.简直不是人呆的地方是关马的
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1864--Oh, listen to me trying to make jokes when 我想说点笑话


1865--when I really want to cry.可我真要哭了
1866--In a minute I shall cry.我现在就要哭了
1867--Scarlett, can it be possible that 斯卡莉德 这可能吗?
1868--Can what be possible, Rhett?你说可能什么? 瑞德
1869--That you've grown a woman's heart, a real woman's heart?你以经有了一颗女人的心啦真正女人
的心
1870--I have, Rhett. I know I have.我有 瑞德我知道我有
1871--You know, it's worth being in jail just to hear you say that.你知道 听说你这话坐牢也值得
1872--It's well worth it.真是太值得了
1873--You can drop the moonlight and magnolias, Scarlett.你简直能把月亮给说下来
1874--So things have been going well at Tara, have they?泰拉庄园那个地方一切都好 是吗?
1875--What have you done with your hands?哦 是的你用这双手干什么了?
1876--I went riding last week without my gloves.不过是上次骑马的时候没戴手套
1877--These don't belong to a lady. You've worked with them like a field hand.这不是小姐的手象是庄稼
人干活的手
1878--Why did you lie? What are you up to?你为什么要撒谎? 你为什么要来
1879--In another minute, I'd almost believe you cared something.哦 瑞德 我差点相信你真的关心我了
1880--But I do care.可我是关心
1881--Suppose we get down to the truth.还是说实话吧
1882--You want something from me badly enough 你急于找我要什么东西
1883--to put on quite a show in your velvets.所以穿上天鹅绒的衣服来表演
1884--What is it? Money?是什么? 钱?
1885--I want $300 to pay the taxes on Tara.我需要三百块钱交泰拉庄园的税
1886--I did lie to you when I said everything was all right.喔 瑞德 我对说一切都好那是说谎
1887--Things are just as bad as they possibly could be. And you've got millions, Rhett.情况是糟得不能再
糟了而你有的是钱
1888--What collateral are you offering?你拿什么作抵压?
1889--My earbobs. Not interested.我的耳环不感兴趣
1890--A mortgage on Tara. What would I do with a farm?用泰拉庄园我要农场做什么?
1891--You wouldn't lose. I'd pay you back out of next year's cotton.你不会损失的我明年用棉花还给你
1892--Not good enough. Have you nothing better?不够好还有更好的吗?
1893--You once said you loved me.你说过你爱我
1894--If you still love me, Rhett 如果你还爱我
1895--You haven't forgotten that I'm not a marrying man?你是不是忘了我是个不结婚的人
1896--No, I haven't forgotten.没有 我没有忘记
1897--You're not worth $300.听我说 斯卡莉 你不值三百块钱
1898--You'll never mean anything but misery to any man.你对男人来说只意味着倒霉
1899--Go on, insuIt me.说啊侮辱我吧
1900--I don't care what you say, only give me the money.我不在乎 只要给我钱
1901--I won't let Tara go. I can't let it go while there's a breath left in my body.我不能失去泰拉庄园只要
还有一口气 就不能失去它
1902--Oh, Rhett.瑞德
1903--Won't you please give me the money?请你把钱借该我吧
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1904--I couldn't give you the money if I wanted to.我想借你 也没办法给你


1905--My funds are in Liverpool, not in Atlanta.我的钱在利物浦不在亚特南大
1906--If I tried drawing a draft, the Yankees'd be on me like a duck on a June bug.如果我签一张支票北方
佬会象鸭子见到小虫似的
1907--So you see, my dear, you've abased yourseIf to no purpose.所以 亲爱的你白低声下气了
1908--Here, here, here, stop it.好啦 好啦 别这样啦
1909--Want the Yankees to see you like this?你想让北方佬见你这个样子吗?
1910--Take your hands off me, you skunk.把手拿开 你这个流氓
1911--You knew what I was going to say before I started.我还没说你就知道我要说什么
1912--You knew you wouldn't lend me the money and yet you let me go on.你明知道不会借钱给我可还
让我说下去
1913--I enjoyed hearing what you had to say.我就是想要听听你说什么
1914--Cheer up. You can come to my hanging and I'll remember you in my will.别灰心来看着我上绞架
1915--I'll come to your hanging. The only thing I'm afraid of 我的遗嘱里会有你一份我会来看的
1916--is that they won't hang you in time to pay the taxes on Tara.唯一担心的就是泰拉庄园要交税的时
候还没绞死你
1917--Tell him Belle Watling.告诉他是贝尔·沃特琳
1918--Where you been lately? Thought you'd deserted Capt. Butler.最近你去那儿了? 是不是把船长给
忘了?
1919--Oh, I keep myseIf occupied. Help me out.我很忙 扶我下来
1920--Who that? I ain't never seen hair that color before in my life.她是谁? 我从来没有见过这种颜色的
头发
1921--Does you know a dyed-haired woman?你认识这个人吗?
1922--I wish I did know that one. She'd get my money for me.我倒希望认识她她能借给我钱
1923--No matter what they done to you in that jail 不管他们在监狱里对你怎么样
1924--they didn't do no more than you deserve 你到监狱里去看那个臭白人
1925--for visiting white trash in a jail.真是活该
1926--Fresh and green.又新鲜有绿
1927--Hey, what are you doing tonight, Susy?今天晚上你干什么朱蒂?
1928--That's one of them Georgia peaches.一个左治亚的美人儿
1929--There's nothing like that in Ohio.在俄亥俄可没有这样的
1930--You know what we're going to do? What?你们知道我们要干什么吗? 什么?
1931--We're going to give every last one of you 40 acres and a mule.我们要给你们每个人四十一亩地和
一头驴子
1932--And a mule? Forty acres and a mule.还有一头驴子? 四十一亩地和一头驴子
1933--Gee.对
1934--'Cause we're your friends 因为我们是
1935--and you're gonna become voters 你们的朋友
1936--and you're gonna vote like your friends do.你们都要选举权了
1937--What's your hurry, sister?你忙什么呢 妹妹?
1938--What's come over this here town?这个城市变样了
1939--Yankees have come over it. Same as they've come over all of us.北方佬佔领了它他们佔据了我们
的一切
1940--Out of our way, trash.别挡着道 别挡着道
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1941--Get out of the way here.讨厌 让开 让开


1942--Get away. Go on.别挡着道 别挡着
1943--Surely it can't be Miss Scarlett.这不是斯卡莉小姐吗?
1944--Why Frank Kennedy. And Mammy.弗南克·肯尼迪还有妈眯
1945--It sure is good to see home folks.在这儿见到家乡人真是太好啦
1946--I didn't know you were in Atlanta.我不知道你们在亚特南大
1947--I didn't know you were.我也不知道你在这儿?
1948--Didn't Miss Suellen tell you about my store?休伦跟你说过我的店吗?
1949--Did she? I don't remember. Have you a store?她说过吗? 我不记得了 你有个店?
1950--This?这个?
1951--Won't you come in, and look around a bit?请进来 随便看看
1952--I don't suppose it looks like much to a lady, but 这不象太太们去的那种店
1953--I can't help being proud of it.可我为它感到骄傲
1954--You're not making money?你没赚什么钱?
1955--Well, I can't complain. In fact, I'm mighty encouraged.啊 还算可以我是很有信心的
1956--Folks tell me I'm just a born merchant.人们都说我是个天生的商人
1957--It won't be long now before Miss Suellen and I can marry.用不了多久 就可以和休伦小姐结婚啦
1958--Are you doing as well as all that?你干得那么好?
1959--Yes, I am, Miss Scarlett.是的 干得不错
1960--I'm no millionaire yet 我还不是百万富翁
1961--but I've cleared $1, 000 already.但我已经赚了一千多元了
1962--And lumber too.你经营木材?
1963--Well 是啊
1964--that's only a sideline.这只是附带经营的
1965--A sideline, Frank?附带经营?
1966--With all the good Georgia pine around Atlanta and all this building going on?亚特南大周围有很多
的松木很多房屋正在修建
1967--Well, all that takes money, Miss Scarlett 这都需要钱斯卡莉小姐
1968--and I've got to be thinking about buying a home.我该准备买房子啦
1969--What do you want a home for?你买房子干什么?
1970--For Miss Suellen and me to set up housekeeping.和休伦小姐建立一个家庭
1971--Here in Atlanta. You'd want to bring her to Atlanta, wouldn't you?在亚特南大? 你要把她接到亚特
南大 是吗?
1972--There wouldn't be much help in that for Tara.这样对泰拉庄园没什么好处
1973--I don't rightly know what you mean, Miss Scarlett.嗯 我不明白你的意思? 斯卡莉小姐
1974--I don't mean a thing.我没什么意思
1975--Frank, how'd you like to drive me out to my Aunt Pitty's?弗南克 你愿意送我去碧蒂姑妈家吗?
1976--Nothing would give me more pleasure, Miss Scarlett.我非常愿意 斯卡莉小姐
1977--You'd better stay to supper, too.你最好留下来吃晚饭
1978--I'm sure Aunt Pitty'd be agreeable and I'd like a good long visit with you.碧蒂姑妈肯定会同意的我
愿意跟你多呆一会
1979--Oh, you act on me just like a tonic, Miss Scarlett.这太让我兴奋了斯卡莉小姐
1980--And will you tell me all the news 你能告诉我所有的消息吗?
1981--all the news of Miss Suellen?关于休伦小姐的一切
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

1982--What's the matter, Miss Scarlett?怎么了 斯卡莉小姐?


1983--Miss Suellen's not ill, is she?休伦小姐没生病吧?
1984--Oh, no, no.喔 不 不
1985--I thought surely she had written you.我想她一定给你写信了
1986--I guess she was ashamed to write you.她大概没脸给你写信
1987--She should be ashamed.她该感到羞愧
1988--Oh, how awful to have such a mean sister.哦 我怎么会这么一个妹妹
1989--You must tell me, Miss Scarlett. Don't leave me on tenterhooks.快告诉我 斯卡莉小姐别让我心神
不安啦 快点
1990--Well, she's going to marry one of the county boys next month.喔 下个月她要和一个农村小伙子
结婚了
1991--She just got tired of waiting and was afraid she'd be an old maid and.她等得不耐烦了她怕成为老
处女
1992--Oh, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you.我很难过 这事由我来告诉你
1993--Oh, it's colder. I left my muff at home.真冷啊 我把手笼忘在家啦
1994--Would you mind if I put my hand in your pocket?你不介意我把手放在你的口袋里吧?
1995--But, Melanie, you don't realize what she's done.喔 梅兰妮 你不知道她干了什么事
1996--She's gone and married my Mr. Kennedy.她跟我的肯尼迪先生结婚啦
1997--She did it to save Tara, you must understand that.她是为了保住泰拉庄园 你应该理解她 休伦
1998--I hate Tara.我要宰了她
1999--And I hate Scarlett. She's the only thing I hate worse than Tara.我恨泰拉庄园 我恨斯卡莉比对泰
拉庄园还恨
2000--It's all my fault.都是我的错
2001--I should have committed highway robbery to get that tax money for you.为跟你弄钱交税我应该去
拦路抢劫
2002--I couldn't let you do anything like that, and.我不能让你干这种事
2003--Well, anyway, it's done now.反正木以成舟了
2004--Yes, it's done now.是啊是这样
2005--You wouldn't let me do anything dishonorable 你不让我干不体面的事情
2006--but you'd sell yourseIf in marriage to a man you didn't love.可你出卖了自己 嫁给你不爱的人
2007--Well, at least you won't have to worry about my helplessness anymore.你不用再为我这无能的人
操心了
2008--What do you mean?你什么意思?
2009--I'm going to New York.我要去纽约
2010--I've arranged to get a position in a bank there.我已经在银行里找到了一个职位
2011--But you can't do that.可你不能去
2012--I counted on you to help me start a lumber business, Ashley 我 我还指望你帮我做木材生意呢 艾
希礼
2013--and, well, I counted on you.我 我就指望你了
2014--I wouldn't be any good to you.我恐怕帮不上你
2015--I don't know anything about the lumber business.斯卡莉 我木材生意是一窍不通的
2016--You know as much as you do about banking.这跟你在银行也是一样的
2017--And I'd give you haIf the business, Ashley.而且我要把生意都给你一半
2018--That's generous of you, Scarlett.这是你的慷慨 斯卡莉
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2019--But it isn't that.可是不能这样


2020--If I go to Atlanta and take help from you again 如果我到亚特南大还要靠你的帮助
2021--I'dbury forever any hope of standing alone.我就永远没有独立生活的希望啦
2022--Oh, is that all?好啊就为这个
2023--Well, you could gradually buy the business and then it would be your own, and.你可以逐步买下这
个店然后它就是你的了
2024--No, Scarlett.不 斯卡莉德
2025--Ashley.欧 艾希礼
2026--Ashley.艾希礼
2027--Scarlett.斯卡莉
2028--Scarlett, what is it?斯卡莉 怎么了?
2029--Ashley's so mean and hateful.艾希礼这么冷酷 这么可恨
2030--What have you done?你干什么啦?
2031--She wanted me to go to Atlanta.她要 我们去亚特南大
2032--To help me start my lumber business, and he won't lift a finger to help me, and he.我的木材生意要
开业了他连一根手指头都不肯帮我
2033--Why, how unchivalrous of you.你太没有骑士风度了
2034--Why, think, Ashley, think.想想吧 艾希礼
2035--If it hadn't been for Scarlett, I'd have died in Atlanta.如果不是斯卡莉我就死在亚特南大了
2036--And maybe we wouldn't have had little Beau, and 而且 而且可能连小波尔都没有啦
2037--and when I think of her picking cotton and plowing just to keep food 每当我想到她耕地 摘棉花
2038--in our mouths, I could just.都为了养活我们 而我只能
2039--Oh, my darling.喔 亲爱的
2040--All right, Melanie.好啦 梅兰妮
2041--I'll go to Atlanta.我去亚特南大
2042--I can't fight you both.我斗不过你们俩个
2043--Quick then please 快点走
2044--Well, here's your new mill hands, Mrs. Kennedy.啊这都是新来的工人肯尼迪太太
2045--The pick of all the best jaiIs in Georgia.是从左治亚洲监狱里挑来的最好的
2046--They look pretty thin and weak to me, Gallegher.他们看起来又瘦又弱的样子
2047--Halt.立定
2048--They're the best you can lease, ma'am.这是能雇来的最好的犯人啦
2049--And if you'll just give Johnny Gallegher a free hand 如让你放手让我管
2050--you'll get what you want out of them.你要什么 就能干什么
2051--All right, you're the foreman.好吧 你是工头
2052--All I ask is, you keep the mill running and deliver my lumber when I want it.要保证木材厂运转即时
供应木材
2053--Johnny Gallegher's your man, Miss.亚利格听您吩咐 太太
2054--But remember 要记住
2055--no questions and no interference.不要过问和干予我的事
2056--That's a bargain. Start them in the morning, Gallegher.就这么定了 明天一早开工
2057--Come on, get a move on. Come on, move on there.好了你们走吧 走啊到那边去
2058--But, Scarlett, this isn't right and you know it.斯卡莉 这不对 你是知道的
2059--It's bad enough for a woman to be in business, but 女人做生意已经很不象样了
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2060--What are you complaining about?而你 你抱怨什么?


2061--You wouldn't have owned a mill had I not taken over.如果我不管你永远不会有木材厂的
2062--I didn't want the mill, and we couldn't have bought it 可我并不想要这个木材厂啊
2063--if you hadn't pressed all of our friends for the money they owed me.如果你不是逼我的朋友还欠
我的债我是不会买它的
2064--Isn't that right, Ashley?你说对吗 艾希礼?
2065--What are you running, a charitable institution?你在经营慈善机构吗?
2066--Go back to the store, then go home and take your medicine.回店里去吧 弗南克然回家吃药
2067--You're not looking very well.你的气色不大好
2068--But, sugar, shouldn't you come home with me?可是宝贝 你和我一起回家好
2069--Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar.别啰唆了 别再打扰我也别
叫我宝贝
2070--All right, all right.好吧 好吧
2071--Good night, Ashley.晚安 艾希礼
2072--She can get mad quicker than any woman I ever saw.哦 天啦 我从没见过脾气这么大的女人
2073--Scarlett, I don't like to interfere, but 斯卡莉 我不想干予
2074--I do wish you'd let me hire free darkies instead of using convicts.不过我希望能让我雇用自由黑人
来代替那些犯人
2075--I believe we could do better.这样将会更好
2076--Darkies. Why, their pay would break us, and convicts are dirt cheap.黑人的工钱会让我们破产犯人
便宜
2077--If we just give Gallegher a free hand 我们尽管放手让嘎厉特去做
2078--A free hand. You know what that means. He'll starve them and whip them.放手? 这是什么意识你
知道吗?
2079--Some of them are sick, underfed.他会饿着他们 鞭打他们
2080--Oh, Ashley, how you do run on.你没看见吗? 有的人病了 吃不饱饭 艾希礼
2081--Left alone, you'd be giving them chicken three times a day and 你会怎么管理 如果让你管 你会一
天三顿给他们吃鸡
2082--tucking them to sleep with eiderdown quilts.让他们蓋羽绒被
2083--Scarlett, I will not make money out of the enforced labor and misery of others.我不愿意从那些强
迫劳动的可怜的人身上赚钱
2084--You weren't so particular about owning slaves.你不是也有过奴隶吗?
2085--That was different. We didn't treat them that way.那不一样不是这样对待他们
2086--Besides, I'd have freed them all when father died 即使没有战争
2087--if the war hadn't already freed them.我也会在父亲去世后让他们自由的
2088--Oh, I'm sorry, Ashley.很遗憾 艾希礼
2089--But have you forgotten what it's like without money?你忘了没有钱是什么样了?
2090--I found out that money is the most important thing in the world 我发现钱是世界上最重要的东西
2091--and I don't intend ever to be without it again.我再也不愿意受穷了
2092--I'll make enough so the Yankees can never take Tara away from me.我要赚多多的钱 这样北佬就
不能从我手里把泰拉庄园夺走啦
2093--I'll make it the only way I know how.这是唯一的途径
2094--But we're not the only Southerners who have suffered.并不是我们几个南方人在受苦
2095--Look at all our friends. They're keeping their honor and their kindness, too.看看我们的朋友他们还
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

保持着尊严和善良
2096--And they're starving. I've got no use for fooIs who won't help themselves.对 可他们在挨饿 连自
己都养活不了有什么用
2097--I know what they're saying about me, and I don't care.我知道他们在说我可我不在乎
2098--I'll make friends with the Yankee carpetbaggers.我就是要跟北方人打交道
2099--And I'll beat them at their own game, and you'll beat them with me.按他们的方式战胜他们
2100--That's it. Move it a little over to that side.好了 再往那边挪一点
2101--Afternoon, Mrs. Kennedy.下午好 肯尼迪太太
2102--Good afternoon.下午好
2103--Business is certainly growing, ain't it?生意很幸隆是不是
2104--It certainly is.挺不错的
2105--But you're doing business with the same people who robbed us 斯卡莉 你跟把些抢劫和折磨过我

2106--and tortured us and left us to starve.而且还让我们饥饿的北方佬做生意
2107--All that's past, Melly.这都过去了
2108--And I intend to make the best of things, even if they are Yankee things.我要赚钱 那怕跟北方佬共

2109--And do you know, Dolly Merriwether, that Dr. Meade actually saw her 梅姿格灵之太太 你知道吗?
2110--peddling lumber to those Yankees, herself.米格大夫看见她亲自把木材卖给了北方佬
2111--And that isn't all.还不只这些呢
2112--I think it's shocking what she's doing to my brother, Ashley.她对我哥哥艾希礼所干的事真让人吃

2113--She's even taken to driving her own buggy.她甚至还自己找马车呢
2114--My dear Mrs. Kennedy.亲爱的肯尼迪太太
2115--My very dear Mrs. Kennedy.最亲爱的肯尼迪太太
2116--I don't see how you have the gall to face me.你具然还有脸来见我
2117--When I think you could have had my millions 我想你只要再多等一下
2118--if you'd just waited a little while.就能得到我的钱了
2119--Oh, how fickle is woman.女人真是善变
2120--What is it you want? I have important things to do.你要干什么? 我还有要紧事呢
2121--Would you satisfy my curiosity on a point which has bothered me for some time?你能不能满足一
下我的好奇心我一直感到非常困惑
2122--Well, what is it? Be quick.是什么? 说
2123--Tell me, Scarlett, do you never shrink from marrying men you don't love?告诉我 你难道不在乎和
一个你不爱的人结婚?
2124--How did you ever get out of jail? Why didn't they hang you?你怎么从监狱里出来的? 为什么没绞
死你?
2125--Oh, that. Not much trouble.没有用钱买不到的东西
2126--There's nothing much that money won't buy.我看连那位高贵的
2127--I observe it's even bought you the honorable Mr. Wilkes.卫尔克斯先生也让你买下来了
2128--So you still hate Ashley Wilkes.这么说 你还恨艾希礼?
2129--Do you know, I believe you're jealous of him.我想你是嫉妒他吧
2130--You still think you're the belle of the county, don't you?你还以为你是这里的美人是吗?
2131--That you're the cutest little trick in shoe leather.还以为是一位娇滴滴的小姐
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2132--And that every man you meet is dying of love for you.每个男人见到你都会爱得要死
2133--Let me by.让我过去
2134--Don't be angry, Scarlett. Tell me, where are you going?别生气 斯卡莉你要去哪儿?
2135--To the mill, if it's any of your business.我去木材厂与你有什么关系
2136--Through shantytown, alone?一个人经过棚户区
2137--Haven't you been told it's dangerous to drive alone through all that riffraff?你不知道一个人赶车遇
上那些流氓会有多危险
2138--Don't worry about me.别为我操心
2139--I can shoot straight if I don't have to shoot too far.需要开枪的时候我会开枪的
2140--What a woman.这种女人
2141--Could ya gimme a quarter?给我二十五分
2142--Let go of my horse.放开我的马
2143--Hold this horse.拉住这马 拉住它
2144--She has a gun.注意 她有枪
2145--Help.救命
2146--Help.救命啊
2147--Help.救命啊
2148--Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉德小姐
2149--Miss Scarlett, wait. Miss Scarlett.斯卡莉德小姐 斯卡莉德小姐等等我
2150--Miss Scarlett. It's Big Sam.我是大山姆
2151--Big Sam.大山姆
2152--Miss Scarlett. Wait.等等我
2153--Sam. Sam.山姆 山姆
2154--Is you hurt, Miss Scarlett? Did they hurt you?你受伤了 斯卡莉小姐?
2155--Don't you cry, Miss Scarlett. Big Sam'll get you out of this in a jiffy.别哭了 斯卡莉德小姐马上送你
离开这儿
2156--Horse, make tracks.驾 快跑
2157--You get to Tara just as quick as you can, and stay there.你到泰拉庄园去 越快越好就待在那儿
2158--I sure will. I's got enough of them carpetbaggers.喔 太好了我看够了那些投机政客了
2159--Thank you, Mr. Frank. Goodbye, Miss Scarlett.谢谢你 弗南克先生再见 斯卡莉德小姐
2160--Goodbye, Sam, and thank you.再见 山姆 谢谢你
2161--Scarlett, change your dress and go over to Miss Melly's for the evening.斯卡莉 换件衣服晚上到美
利德家去
2162--I've got to go to a political meeting.我去参加一个政治集会
2163--A political meeting.政治集会
2164--How can you go to a political meeting 我今天下午出了事
2165--after what I've been through this afternoon?你还要参加政治集会?
2166--Oh, sugar. You're more scared than hurt.哦 宝贝你受了惊吓了
2167--Nobody cares about me. You all act as though it was nothing at all.没有人关心我你们就像没事一

2168--The men talk, talk, talk about protecting our women 男人们总是说要保护我们妇女
2169--and after what happened to me today Frank has to go to a political meeting.可今天我出了这么大
事弗南克倒去参加政集会了
2170--And if it won't pain you too much, lndia Wilkes 如果你不难过 英蒂雅
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2171--I'dbe much obliged if you'll tell me why you're staring at me.请告诉我你为什么总是这么看着我?


2172--Has my face gone green or something?难道 我的脸是绿色的吗?
2173--It won't pain me.我并不难过
2174--What happened this afternoon was just what you deserved.今天下午发生的事是你自找的
2175--And if there was any justice, you'd have gotten worse.如果还有公理的话你应该更倒霉
2176--India, hush up.英蒂雅 别说了
2177--Let her talk, Melanie. She's always hated me.喔 让她说 梅兰妮
2178--Ever since I took your brother away from her 自从我把你弟弟查尔斯从她那儿夺走后
2179--though she's too much of a hypocrite to admit it.她就一直恨我
2180--If she thought anyone'd go for her 如果有人追她
2181--she'd walk down the street naked.她会脱光衣服在街上走的
2182--I do hate you.我就是恨你
2183--You've done all you could to lower the prestige of decent people.你的所作所为败坏了我们正经人
的名誉
2184--Now you've endangered the lives of our men, because they 现在又让男人们去冒生命危险 因为
他们的
2185--India.英蒂雅
2186--I don't think we'd better say any more, or one of us will be saying too much.我想最好都别说了谁
也别再多说了
2187--What's going on around here that I don't know about?出什么事啦我怎么什么都不知道?
2188--Somebody's comin' up the walk.嘘 有人走过来了
2189--Somebody that ain't Mr. Ashley.不知道是谁
2190--Will you hand me the pistol, please, Mrs. Meade?请把手枪给我 米格太太
2191--Whoever it is 不论是谁
2192--we know nothing.问你们说什么都不知道
2193--Where have they gone?他们到哪儿去了?
2194--You've got to tell me, Mrs. Wilkes. It's life or death.快告诉我 是生死悠关的事
2195--Don't tell him anything. He's a Yankee spy.什么都不要告诉他他是北方的奸细
2196--Quickly, please. There may still be time.快一点 或许还来得及
2197--How did you know?你怎么知道?
2198--I've been playing poker with two Yankee captains.我跟两个北方商人玩牌
2199--They knew there'd be trouble tonight.他们知道了晚上要闹事
2200--They've sent their cavalry out to be ready for it.已经做好了准备
2201--Your husband and his friends are walking into a trap.你丈夫和他们的朋友要落入圈套了
2202--Don't tell him. He's trying to trap you.别告诉他 他在套你的话
2203--Out the Decatur Road. The old Sullivan plantation.在得卡德罗夫街老苏利文种植园
2204--The house is burned. They're meeting in the cellar.在被烧的房子的地窖里聚会
2205--I'll do what I can.我尽力而为
2206--What's all this about? If you don't tell me, I'll go crazy.怎么回事? 你们都不告诉我 我要疯啦
2207--We thought it best not to tell you, Scarlett.斯卡莉 我们本来不想告诉你
2208--But Ashley and Frank and the others have gone to clean out those woods 艾希礼 弗南克 还有一
些别人
2209--where you were attacked.去清除你出事的树林去了
2210--It's what a great many of our Southern gentlemen have had 这就是我们南方男人
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2211--to do lately for our protection.保护我们所做的事


2212--And if they're captured, they'll be hanged, Scarlett.如果他们被捕 都要被绞死斯卡莉
2213--And it will be your fault.这都是你惹的祸
2214--Another word, and you go out of this house, lndia.英蒂雅 你再说一句就请你出去
2215--Scarlett did what she thought she had to do.郝斯卡莉做的是她应该做的
2216--And our men are doing what they think they have to do.男人们也是在尽他们的职责
2217--Frank.弗南克
2218--And Ashley.艾希礼
2219--Oh, it isn't possible.这不可能
2220--There's horses, Miss Melly. Here they come.马队 梅妮小姐
2221--You're sewing, you're sewing.你们做活 别停下来
2222--Open the door, Mammy.妈眯 开门吧
2223--Good evening, Mrs. Kennedy.晚上好 肯尼迪太太
2224--Which of you ladies is Mrs. Wilkes?哪位是卫尔克斯太太?
2225--I am Mrs. Wilkes.我是卫尔克斯太太
2226--I should like to speak to Mr. Wilkes, if you please.我要跟卫尔克斯先生谈谈可以吗?
2227--He's not here.他不在
2228--Are you sure?真的吗?
2229--Don't you doubt Miss Melly's word.梅妮小姐不会撒谎
2230--I meant no disrespect, Mrs. Wilkes.我不是不尊重您卫尔克斯太太
2231--If you'll give me your word, I won't search the house.如果你能保证我就不搜查了
2232--Search if you like, but Mr. Wilkes is at a political meeting at Mr. Kennedy's store.要搜就搜吧 他有
一个政治集会在肯尼迪先生的店里
2233--He's not at the store, and there's no meeting tonight.他没在那儿今天晚上没有集会
2234--No political meeting.没有政治集会
2235--We'll wait outside till he and his friends return.我到外面去等他们回来
2236--Sergeant, surround the house. Put a man on each door and window.中士包围这所房子堵住所有
的们和窗户
2237--Yes, sir.是 队长
2238--Keep on with your sewing, ladies.继续做活吧
2239--And I'll read aloud.我来 我来朗读
2240--The Personal History and Experience of David Copperfield.大卫·科伯非尔的生平和经历
2241--Chapter one.第一章
2242--I'm born.我出生了
2243--To begin my life, with the beginning of my life, I record that I was born.我从出生的那天起即是我
生命的开始
2244--Chapter Nine. I have a memorable birthday.第九章我有一个可纪念的生日
2245--l pass over all that happened at school 我的生日在三月间来到
2246--until the anniversary of my birthday came around in March.这以前 学校中所发生的一切我都不
提了
2247--Except that Steerforth was more to be admired than ever.除了司帖夫子比以前更让人羡慕以外
2248--l remember nothing.我什么都不记得了
2249--He was going away at the end of the haIf year, if not sooner 他就要在年底离开假如不是更早的话
2250--and was more spirited and independent than before in my eyes 在我的眼里 他比以前更活泼更能
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

独立
2251--and, therefore, more engaging than before, but 因而比以前更让人喜欢了
2252--beyond this I remember nothing.可是除此之外
2253--The great.我什么都不记得了
2254--l remember nothing.我什么都不记得了
2255--Melly. They're drunk.梅妮 他们喝醉了
2256--Leave this to me, Scarlett.让我来应付
2257--And, please, say nothing.请你 什么也别说
2258--You stupid fool.你这蠢货
2259--Quiet.安静
2260--Will you shut up for the love of?你们不要再唱了安静
2261--Hello, Melly.你好 梅妮
2262--So, you've got my husband intoxicated again, Captain Butler.你又把我丈夫灌醉了巴特勒船长
2263--Well, bring him in.好 扶他进来吧
2264--I'm sorry, Mrs. Wilkes. Your husband's under arrest.对不起 卫尔克斯太太你丈夫被捕了
2265--If you arrest all the men who get intoxicated 你们如果要逮捕亚特南大的
2266--you must have a good many Yankees in jail.那你们的监狱里就住满北方人了喔 对不起 我
2267--Bring him in, Captain Butler. If you can walk yourself.扶他进来吧 巴特勒船长如果你自己还能走
的话
2268--Oh 喔 这
2269--I want to tell you a story.我要给你讲个故事
2270--Listen, Doctor, l.大夫 我
2271--Put him there in that chair.让他坐在椅子上
2272--And now, Captain Butler, will you please leave my house 巴特勒船长 请你离开我家好吗?
2273--and try to remember not to come here again?记住以后再也别来了
2274--Well, now that's fine thanks I get for bringing him home 可是我把他从大街上弄回来没让他在那
儿丢人
2275--and not leaving him on the streets in this shameful condition.你就 这样谢我?
2276--Now, boys, all together.我们进来大家一起唱吧
2277--Dr. Meade 米格大夫
2278--I'm astonished at you.你太我吃惊了
2279--Oh, Ashley. How can you do this to me?艾希礼 你怎么能做这种事?
2280--I ain't so very drunk, Melly.我 我还没太醉
2281--Take him into the bedroom and lay him out on the bed as usual.扶他进卧室去 妈眯把他扶到床上

2282--Don't touch him, he's under arrest.别动他 他被捕了中士
2283--Now, Tom.汤姆
2284--What do you want to arrest him for?你为什么要逮捕他?
2285--I've seen him drunker.我看见他喝醉了
2286--I've seen you drunker. And you've seen me.也见你喝醉过你也见过我
2287--He can lie in the gutter for all I care. I'm not a policeman.他醉倒在沟里我也管不着我不是警察
2288--But he led a raid tonight on that shantytown 可他今天晚山领着人袭击了棚户区
2289--where Mrs. Kennedy got into trouble this afternoon.就是肯尼迪太太出事的地方
2290--A lot of those shanties were burned. A couple of men were killed.很多屋子被烧了 还打死了人
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2291--It's about time you rebeIs learned you can't take the law into your own hands.应该让你们这些反
叛明白不能为所欲为了
2292--What are you laughing at?你在笑什么?
2293--This isn't your night to teach that lesson, Tom.你不用来教训我 汤姆
2294--These two have been with me tonight. Yes, sir.今晚他一直跟我在一起是的 先生
2295--With you, Rhett?瑞德 跟你?
2296--Where?在哪儿?
2297--I don't like to say in the presence of ladies.在太太们面前不好说
2298--You'd better say.你最好说出来
2299--Come out on the porch and I'll tell you.到外面门厅 我告诉你
2300--Speak out, Captain Butler.说吧 巴特勒船长
2301--I think I have a right to know where my husband's been.我想有权知道我丈夫去哪儿
2302--Well, ma'am, we dropped in on a friend of mine 好吧 太太 我们 在我们的一个朋友家里
2303--and the captain's.也是队长的朋友
2304--A Mrs. Belle Watling.贝尔·沃特琳太太那儿
2305--We played cards, drank champagne and 我们打牌 喝香宾 还有
2306--well.好那
2307--Now, you've done it. Did you have to show me up in front of my wife?干的好事在我太太面前把我
结发了
2308--Now I hope you're satisfied, Tom.现在你可以满意了 汤姆?
2309--These ladies won't be on speaking terms with their husbands tomorrow.明天这俩位太太不会理他
们的丈夫
2310--Rhett, I had no idea, l.哦 瑞德 我 我没想到 我
2311--Look here, will you take an oath that they were with you tonight at 你说 你能发誓说他们今晚上
2312--at Belle's?都在贝尔家
2313--Ask Belle, if you don't believe me. She'll tell you, Captain.你要不相信去问贝尔她会告诉你的
2314--Will you give me your word as a gentleman?你能像位绅士那样想我保证吗?
2315--As a gentleman?象位绅士?
2316--Why certainly, Tom.当然了
2317--Well, if l 好 如果
2318--if I've made a mistake, I'm sorry.如果我弄错了对不起
2319--I hope you'll forgive me, Mrs. Wilkes. I.请你原谅我 卫尔克斯太太
2320--If you'll go and leave us in peace, please.请你走吧 让我们安静一会
2321--Well, I say I'm sorry, and 我 我说对不起了
2322--well, I am sorry.真 真的对不起
2323--Come on, Sergeant.走吧 中士
2324--Lock that door. Pull down the shades.锁上门 拉上窗帘
2325--Ashley.艾希礼
2326--It's all right. It's only in the shoulder.不要紧 只是肩膀受伤了
2327--Get him on the bed where I can dress the wound.扶他上床我给他包扎伤口
2328--I think I can walk.我想 我能走
2329--It's not worth the effort. Which way?何必呢?
2330--In here.哪边? 这边
2331--Mammy, I want some hot water. Yes, sir.喔 妈眯 给我点热水好
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2332--And lint for bandages. I'll find some.需要点软布做绷带我去找


2333--Now what can I use for a probe? If I only had my bag.我用什么探伤口? 要是有药箱就好了
2334--Were you really there? What did it look like?你真上那儿去了吗? 那儿什么样子
2335--Does she have cut-glass chandeliers, plush curtains and dozens of mirrors?有刻花的玻璃吊灯 丝
绒窗帘好多镜子吗?
2336--Good heavens, Mrs. Meade, remember yourself.天啦 我的太太 你在说什么呢?
2337--And now, Captain Butler, tell me what happened, all that happened.巴特勒船长 请告诉我倒底怎
么回事
2338--I was too late.我晚了一步
2339--When I got to the old Sullivan place there'd already been a skirmish with the Yankees.我赶到那儿
他们已经跟北方佬交上了火
2340--I found Mr. Wilkes wounded and Dr. Meade was with him.卫尔克斯先生受了伤米格大夫和他在一

2341--I had to prove they had been somewhere, anyplace but where they were.我必须证明他们不在现
场而在别处
2342--So I took them to Belle's.所以把他们 带到贝尔那儿去了
2343--And she took them in?她让他们进去了?
2344--She's by way of being an old friend of mine.贝尔是我的老朋友了
2345--Oh, I'm sorry. I 喔 对不起
2346--I'm sorry I couldn't think up a more dignified alibi.很抱歉 我当时想不出更体面的地方
2347--This isn't the first time you've come between me and disaster, Captain Butler.这已经不是你第一次
救我了巴特勒船长
2348--It isn't likely that I'd question any device of yours.我问你 并不是怀疑你的做法
2349--And now, I'll go and see what Dr. Meade needs.我 我去看看米格大夫还需要什么
2350--Oh, Ashley.艾希礼
2351--Ashley.艾希礼
2352--Have you no interest in what's become of your own husband, Mrs. Kennedy?你对你自己丈夫的情
况一点儿也不感兴趣吗?
2353--Did Frank go with you to Belle Watling's?哼 弗南克一跟你去贝尔那儿了吗?
2354--No.没有
2355--Well, where is he?那么他在哪儿?
2356--He's lying out on Decatur Road 正躺在得卡斯大路上
2357--shot through the head.头部中了弹
2358--He's dead.他死了
2359--Who is it?是哪一位?
2360--It's Miss Watlin'.是我 沃特琳太太
2361--Oh, Mrs. Watling. Won't you come in the house?沃特琳太太请到屋里坐会儿吧
2362--Oh, no, I couldn't do that, Miss Wilkes.我不能进去 卫尔克斯太太
2363--You come in and sit a minute with me.你上车来跟我呆一会
2364--How can I thank you enough for what you did for us?你这么帮助我该怎么谢你呢?
2365--How can any of us thank you enough?我怎么谢你才好呢?
2366--I got your note sayin' you was goin' to call on me and thank me.我收到你的便条说你要来拜访我
2367--Why, Miss Wilkes, you must have lost your mind.向我道谢 卫尔克斯太太
2368--I come up here as soon as it was dark to tell you 您大概是糊涂了 所以天刚黑 我就赶过来
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2369--you mustn't even think of any such thing.告诉您 您 不应该这样想


2370--Well, it wouldn't be fittin' at all.那是很不合适的
2371--It wouldn't be fitting to thank a kind woman who saved my husband's life?我向一位救了我丈夫命
的人去道谢 有什么不合适?
2372--Miss Wilkes, there ain't never been a lady in this town nice to me like you was.卫尔克斯太太 全城
没有一位太太像您对我这么好
2373--I mean, about the money for the hospital, you know.我是说为医院捐款的事
2374--And I don't forget a kindness.我不会忘记的
2375--And I got to thinking about you being left a widow with a little boy 我想卫尔克斯先生要是被绞死
2376--if Mr. Wilkes got hung 你又成了寡妇 还有一个孩子
2377--and he's a nice little boy, your boy is, Miss Wilkes.他真是个天真可爱孩子
2378--I got a boy myseIf and so l.我也有个男孩 所以我
2379--Oh, you have? Does he live?哦 您也有 ? 他住在 ?
2380--Oh, no, ma'am, he ain't here in Atlanta.喔 不 他不在亚特南大
2381--He ain't never been here.我从来也没有见过他
2382--He's off at school.他在别处上学
2383--I ain't seen him since he was little.从小我就没见过他了
2384--Well, anyway, if it had been that Miss Kennedy's husband by hisself 不管怎么说 要是肯尼迪太太
的丈夫出了事
2385--I wouldn't have lifted a finger to, no matter what Captain Butler said.我是连一个手指头也不会帮
她的
2386--She's a mighty cold woman.就是巴特勒船长说也不行
2387--Prancin' about Atlanta by herself.她是个冷酷的女人在亚特南大目中无人
2388--She killed her husband same as if she shot him.她丈夫等于就是让她杀死的
2389--You mustn't say unkind things about my sister-in-law.请你不要这样说我的弟妹
2390--Please don't freeze me, Miss Wilkes.哦 请别介意卫尔克斯太太
2391--I forgot how you liked her.我忘了你喜欢她了
2392--But she just ain't in the same class with you and I can't help it if I think so.不过您跟她可不是一路
人我就是这么看的
2393--Well, anyway, I gotta be goin'.现在我该走了
2394--I'm scared somebody'll recognize this carriage if I stayed here any longer.我怕在这儿呆久了有人会
认出我的马车
2395--That wouldn't do you no good.这样对您不好
2396--And Miss Wilkes 还有 卫尔克斯太太
2397--if you ever see me on the street, you don't have to speak to me.如果 你在街上遇到了我而不和我
说话
2398--I'll understand.我能理解
2399--I should be proud to speak to you. Proud to be under obligation to you.跟您说话 向您道谢我都感
到荣辛
2400--I hope we meet again.希望能再见面
2401--Oh, no, ma'am, that wouldn't be fittin'.啊不 这不太合适
2402--Good night, Miss Wilkes. Good night, Mrs. Watling.晚安 卫尔克斯太太晚安 沃特琳太太
2403--And you're wrong about Mrs. Kennedy.你误解了肯尼迪太太
2404--She's brokenhearted about her husband.她为她丈夫的死很痛心
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2405--Great balls of fire. It's Rhett.是瑞德 真讨厌


2406--Miss Scarlett, Captain Butler here to see you.小姐 巴特勒船长来看你
2407--I told him you was prostrate with grief.我告诉他 你现在很伤心
2408--Tell him I'll be right down, Mammy.告诉他 我就下来 妈眯
2409--She says she's comin'.她说她就下来
2410--I don't know why she's comin'. But she's a-comin'.我不知道她为什么要下来可她马就下来
2411--You don't like me, Mammy.你不喜欢我 妈眯
2412--Now don't you argue with me, you don't. You really don't.你不用和我说了 我知道你真不喜欢我
2413--It's no good, Scarlett.这样不好 斯卡莉
2414--What?什么?
2415--The cologne.花露水
2416--I'm sure I don't know what you mean.我 不明白你的意思
2417--I mean you've been drinking. Brandy. Quite a lot.我是说你喝酒了 白兰地喝了不少
2418--Well, what if I have? Is that any of your affair?喝了怎么样 与你什么相干?
2419--Don't drink alone, Scarlett.别一个人喝酒
2420--People always find out and it ruins the reputation.人们会知道 斯卡莉这有损你的名誉
2421--What is it?好象
2422--This is more than losing old Frank.不仅仅是为了老弗南克?
2423--Oh, Rhett 瑞德
2424--I'm so afraid.我很害怕
2425--I don't believe it. You've never been afraid in your life.我不信 你从来不会害怕
2426--I'm afraid now.我现在很害怕
2427--I'm afraid of dying and going to hell.害怕死怕下地狱
2428--You look pretty healthy, and maybe there isn't any hell.你看起来很健康也许就没有地狱
2429--Oh, there is. I know there is. I was raised on it.有的 我知道有从小就知道
2430--Well, far be it from me to question the teachings of childhood.哦 我不会过问你小时候受的教育?
2431--Tell me what you've done that hell yawns before you.告诉我 你都干了些什么事情而要下地狱?
2432--I ought never to have married Frank to begin with.一开始我不该嫁给弗南克
2433--He was Suellen's beau and he loved her, not me.他是休伦的未婚夫他爱她而不是我
2434--And I made him miserable. And I killed him.我让他痛苦 我害死了他
2435--Yes, I did. I killed him.是的 我害死了他
2436--Oh, Rhett 瑞德
2437--For the first time I'm finding out what it is to be sorry for something I've done.这是我第一次为自
己做过的事感到难过
2438--Here. Dry your eyes.给你 擦擦眼泪
2439--If you had it all to do over again, you'd do no differently.如果你再做一次你还会是那样
2440--You're like the thief who isn't the least bit sorry he stole 你就象是一个贼 偷了东西以后一点也不
后悔
2441--but he's terribly, terribly sorry he's going to jail.而是害怕去蹲监狱
2442--I'm glad Mother's dead.幸亏妈妈她死了
2443--I'm glad she's dead so she can't see me.幸亏她死了 没看到我这样
2444--I always wanted to be like her, calm and kind and.我一直想像她那样安祥 善良
2445--And I certainly have turned out disappointing.我一天天令她失望
2446--You know, Scarlett, I think you're on the verge of a crying jag.斯卡莉 我看你现在快要放声大哭了
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2447--So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.让我们换个话题说说我为什么来这儿
2448--Say it, then, and get out.说吧 说完快走
2449--What is it?要说什么?
2450--That I can't go on any longer without you.今生今世我再也不能没有你啦
2451--You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this with your filthy 喔 你真是个最没教
养的人这个时候来说这种话斯卡莉
2452--I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me 当我第一次见到你 我就觉得
2453--the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.你是我所要的唯一的女人
2454--Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money 你现在有木材厂和弗南克的钱
2455--you won't come to me as you did to the jail.不会象进监狱那样来求我
2456--So I see I shall have to marry you.看来现在我该娶你了
2457--I never heard of such bad taste.我从来没听过这么粗俗的话
2458--Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?如果我现在跟你下跪你该相信了吧?
2459--Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here.你这个无赖 你给我出去
2460--Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments 对不起 请你愿谅我我的情感
这么激动
2461--my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.吓着你了 亲爱的 应该说亲爱的肯尼迪太太
2462--But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past 你应该注意到了 这些天
2463--the friendship I have feIt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.我对你的友情 已经发展到了
已经发展到了更加深刻的感情
2464--A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.而且是更加美好 更加纯洁和更加神圣
2465--Dare I name it? Can it be love?这应承说是 爱情了吧?
2466--Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.你给我起来 我不喜欢这庸俗的玩笑
2467--This is an honorable proposal of marriage 这是一种高尚的求婚方式
2468--made at what I consider a most opportune moment.这是我认为最适当的时候
2469--I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.我不能一生总在 你的丈夫中间等着
2470--You're coarse, and you're conceited.你有粗鲁 又自负
2471--And I think this conversation has gone far enough.这种话我不想听下去了
2472--Besides, I shall never marry again.再说 我不会再结婚了
2473--Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.哦 你会的你会嫁给我的
2474--You? You.你 你 ?
2475--I don't love you.我不爱你
2476--And I don't like being married.而且 而且我喜欢结婚
2477--Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?你想过为乐趣而结婚吗?
2478--Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.结婚的乐趣? 别胡说了 那是男人的乐趣
2479--Hush up. Do you want them to hear you?你要外面都听到吗?
2480--You've been married to a boy and an old man.你先嫁个孩子后又嫁个老头
2481--Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?为什么不嫁个年纪相当又懂得女
人的丈夫呢?
2482--You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.你是个傻瓜 你知道吗?
我会永远爱着另一个人的
2483--Stop it. Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it. No more of that talk.别说 你现在听见了没有别再说这

2484--Rhett, don't, I shall faint.别 我要晕了
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2485--I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.我就是要你晕 想一想吧
2486--None of the fooIs you've known have kissed you like this, have they?你的那些傻瓜有过这样的吻?
有吗?
2487--Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.你的恰尔斯 弗南克还有那个笨艾希礼
2488--Say you're going to marry me. Say yes. Say yes.说你要嫁给我说愿意 说愿意
2489--Yes.我愿意
2490--Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?是真心话吗? 不会说了不算?
2491--No.不会
2492--Look at me and try to tell me the truth.看着我 跟我说心里话
2493--Did you say yes because of my money?说你愿意 是不是为了我的钱?
2494--Well.哦
2495--Yes. Partly.是 也不全是
2496--Partly?不全是?
2497--Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.你知道 瑞德 钱是有用
的当然 我也喜欢你
2498--Fond of me.喜欢我?
2499--Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying 如果说我疯狂地爱着你那是说谎
2500--but you always said we had a lot in common.你常说我们有共同之处
2501--Yes, you're right, my dear.说得对 亲爱的
2502--I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.你爱我多少 我就爱你多少
2503--Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.愿上天保佑真正爱你的人
2504--What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?想要什么样的戒指? 亲爱的
2505--Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.钻石戒指要买一只特大的 瑞德
2506--You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.我要给你买亚特南大最大最阔气的
戒指
2507--I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon 我还要用我的钱带你到新奥尔良
2508--my ill-gotten gains can buy.度一次最豪华的蜜月
2509--Oh, that would be just heavenly.哦 那真是太好啦
2510--And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.我还要跟你买很多很多的嫁妆
2511--Rhett, how wonderful, but 哦 瑞德 太好了
2512--you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?可别告诉任何人
2513--Still the little hypocrite.还是个小伪君子
2514--Rhett, aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?瑞德 不和我吻别吗?
2515--Don't you think you've had enough kissing for one afternoon?怎么 亲爱的 这一下午还没有亲够
吗?
2516--You're impossible.哦 你真讨厌
2517--You can go and I don't care if you never come back.走吧我不在乎 你别再回来
2518--But I will come back.可是我要回来的
2519--What are you thinking about, Scarlett?你想什么呢 斯卡莉德?
2520--I'm thinking about how rich we are.我想我们多阔啊
2521--Rhett, I can keep the lumber business too, can't l?哦 瑞德我还能继续经营木材厂吗?
2522--Yes, of course, you can, if it amuses you.当然了 如果你愿意
2523--Now that you're rich you can tell everyone to go to the devil 现在你阔了 象你常说的那样
2524--as you've always said you wanted to.可以让任何人见鬼去了
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2525--But you were the main one I wanted to go to the devil.那你就是第一个去见鬼的了


2526--Don't scrape the plate, Scarlett. I'm sure there's more in the kitchen.不要刮盘子 斯卡莉橱房里还
多的是呢
2527--Oh, Rhett, can I have one of those chocolate ones stuffed with meringue?哦 瑞德 我能再要一块
巧克力菜吗?
2528--If you don't stop being such a glutton, you'll get as fat as Mammy 你要是再这样贪吃的话会胖得象
妈眯
2529--then I'll divorce you.那我可要离婚了
2530--Wouldn't it be nice if you bought something for Mammy, too?该给妈眯买点礼物吧?
2531--Why should I buy her a present when she called us both mules?为什么给她买礼物? 她说我们是
一对骡子
2532--Mules? Why mules?骡子? 为什么?
2533--Yes, she said we could give ourselves airs, and get ourselves all slicked up 喔 她说我们摆阔气把自
己打扮得象赛马那么漂亮
2534--like racehorses but we were just mules in horse harness 其实是戴着马具的骡子
2535--and we didn't fool anybody.这骗不了人的
2536--I never heard anything more true.我从来没有听过这样的大实话
2537--Mammy's a smart old soul 妈眯是个聪明的老人
2538--and one of the few people I know whose respect I'd like to have.我愿意受到象她这样的人尊敬
2539--I won't give her a thing. She doesn't deserve it.我什么也不给她 不给她
2540--Then I'll take her a petticoat.我要送给她一条衬裙
2541--My Mammy always said when she went to heaven 我记得我奶奶说过 当她升天堂的时候
2542--she wanted a red taffeta petticoat, so stiff that it would stand by itself 她要穿一条很挺的红绸子衬

2543--and so rustly, the Lord would think it was made of angels' wings.走路时习习沙沙地响上帝会以为
是天使翅膀做的呢
2544--Why, she won't take it from you. She'd rather die than wear it.她不会要你的她死都不会穿的
2545--That may be, but I'm making the gesture just the same.也许吧 可我还是要表示一下
2546--Wake up. Wake up.醒醒 醒醒 斯卡莉 醒醒
2547--You were having another nightmare.啊 你又在作恶梦了
2548--Oh, Rhett.哦 瑞德
2549--When I was so cold and hungry and 我当时又冷 又饿
2550--and so tired l 又累
2551--I couldn't find it. I ran through the mist and I couldn't find it.我找不到 我找不到我在屋里跑 可我
找不到
2552--Find what, honey? Oh, I don't know.找什么呢? 亲爱的哦 我不知道
2553--I always dream the same dream and I never know.我总作同样的梦可我不知道
2554--It seems to be hidden in the mist.好象是藏在雾里
2555--Darling.喔 亲爱的
2556--Rhett, do you think I'll ever dream that I've found it and that I'm safe?你认为我会在梦里找到它吗?
找到了我就安全了
2557--Dreams don't work that way, but when you get used to being safe and warm 梦不会这样的 不过
当你有了温暖和安全的感觉
2558--you'll stop dreaming that dream.你就不会作这样的恶梦了
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2559--And, Scarlett, I'm going to see that you are safe.斯卡莉 我会让你感到安全的
2560--Would you do something for me if I asked you?瑞德 我求你一件事你能答应吗?
2561--You know I would.你知道我能
2562--Will you take me away from here?你愿意带我离开这儿吗?
2563--Don't you like New Orleans?你不喜欢新奥尔良?
2564--Oh, I love New Orleans, but I want to go home and visit Tara.我喜欢新奥尔良 可我想回家去看看
泰拉庄园
2565--Will you take me to Tara?你愿意带我回泰拉庄园吗?
2566--Yes, Scarlett, of course I will. We'll go tomorrow.好吧 斯卡莉 我当然愿意我们明天就走
2567--You get your strength from this red earth of Tara, Scarlett.你的力量是从这儿来的 泰拉庄园的红

2568--You're part of it, and it's part of you.你是它的一部分它也是你的一部分
2569--Rhett, I'd give anything to have Tara the way it was before the war.我要尽一切可能把泰拉庄园恢
复成战前的样子
2570--Would you? Then go ahead and make it that way.是吗? 那你就去做吧
2571--Spend whatever you want, make it as fine a plantation as it ever was.花多少钱都没行能成为和过
去一样好的种植园
2572--Oh, Rhett.喔 瑞德
2573--Rhett, you are good to me.瑞德 你对我正好
2574--And can we still have our big new house in Atlanta?我们在亚特南大还能有新的大房子吗?
2575--Yes, and it can be as ornate as you want 可以 你要多么华丽的房子都行
2576--marbled terraces, stained-glass windows and all.大理石阳台 彩色玻璃等等
2577--Rhett, won't everyone be jealous?人人都会嫉妒我们吗?
2578--I want everybody who's been mean to me to be pea-green with envy.我要让那些看不起我们的人
羡慕得脸色发青
2579--I don't care. Scarlett's hateful, building that new house just to show off 我不管 斯卡莉真可恨
蓋这栋大房子就是为了摆阔
2580--and even taking our servants.她我们的仆人都叫了去
2581--Oh, darling, you mustn't think unkindly of her.亲爱的 不要把她想得那么坏
2582--She's made it possible for us to keep Tara always.她是为了我们 能保住泰拉庄园
2583--Yes, and what good is Tara?泰拉庄园有什么好
2584--She's had three husbands and I'll be an old maid.她结过三次婚可我成了老处女啦
2585--Great Jehosophat.啊伟大的主啊
2586--Great Jehosophat.伟大的主啊
2587--Lordsy, we sure is rich now.天那 我们现在阔了
2588--It ain't quality.哼 他比不上
2589--But that's ridiculous. Why can't I go in?太可可笑了 我为何不能进去?
2590--I'm entitled to at least see what my own child looks like.至少我有资格看看我的孩子长得什么样
2591--You control yourself, Mr. Rhett. You'll be seein' it for a long time.你忍耐一会吧 瑞德先生你有时间

2592--I'd like to apologize, Mr. Rhett, about it's not being a boy.哦 可惜不是个男孩 瑞德先生
2593--Oh, hush your mouth, Mammy. Who wants a boy?哦 别说了妈眯 谁要男孩了?
2594--Boys aren't any use to anybody. Don't you think I'm proof of that?男孩一点用也没有我就是个证

Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2595--Have a drink of sherry, Mammy.喝点雪尔酒


2596--Mammy, she is beautiful, isn't she?妈眯 她长得很漂亮是吗?
2597--She sure is.那还用说吗
2598--Did you ever see a prettier one?你见过比这漂亮的吗?
2599--Well, sir, Miss Scarlett was mighty nigh that pretty when she come, but not quite.当然 斯卡莉小姐
生下来的时候就这么漂亮
2600--Have another glass, Mammy.再来一杯
2601--What's that rustling noise I hear?妈眯我听习习沙沙的声音?
2602--Lordsy, Mr. Rhett. That ain't nothin' but my red silk petticoat you done give me.哦 没什么 瑞德先
生就是你送给我的红衬裙
2603--Nothing but your petticoat. I don't believe it. Let me see.你的衬裙? 我不相信 让我看看
2604--Pull up your skirt.把裙子撩起来
2605--Mr. Rhett. You is bad.哦 天那 你真调皮
2606--Yeah, oh, Lord.你看吧
2607--You sure took a long enough time about wearing it.怎么 这天裙子你放了这么久才穿?
2608--Yes, sir, too long.是的 放得太久了
2609--No more mule in horse's harness?不再是戴马具的骡子了吧?
2610--Mr. Rhett, Miss Scarlett was bad tellin' you about that.先生 斯卡莉小姐不该告诉你这个
2611--You ain't holdin' that against old Mammy, is you?你不会记恨我吧?
2612--No, I ain't holding it against you. I just wanted to know.不 怎么能记恨你呢?
2613--Have another glass, Mammy. Here, take the whole bottle.只是随便说说 再来一杯妈眯把这一瓶
都拿去吧
2614--Dr. Meade says you may go in now, Captain Butler.米格大夫说 现在你可以进去了
2615--This sure is a happy day to me.今天我真是太快活了
2616--I done diapered three generations of this family's girls 我给这个家带了三代女孩
2617--and it sure is a happy day.真是快活的一天
2618--Oh, yes, Mammy. The happiest days are when babies come.哦 是的 妈眯 最高兴的日子就是婴
儿诞生
2619--I wish.我盼望 妈眯 她真漂亮
2620--Oh, Mammy, she's beautiful. What do you suppose they'll name her?他们会给她取什么名字?
2621--Miss Scarlett done told me if it was a girl 斯卡莉小姐对我说
2622--she's goin' to name it Eugenia Victoria.要是生个女孩就叫玉季尼亚维克多利亚
2623--Yes 是啊
2624--she's a beautiful baby 她是个漂亮的娃娃
2625--the most beautiful baby ever.最漂亮的娃娃
2626--Yes.嗯
2627--Do you know that this is your birthday?你知道你的生日吗?
2628--That you're a week old today?你已经一个星期大了
2629--Yes, I'm going to buy her a pony the likes of which this town has never seen.对 我要给她买一匹小
马驹全城最好的
2630--Yes, I'm gonna send her to the best schooIs in Charleston.啊我要送她上查尔斯敦最好的学校
2631--Yes. And her'll be received by the best families in the South.对 她会受大南方最好的家庭的欢迎
2632--And when it comes time for her to marry 当她结婚的时候
2633--well, she'll be a little princess.她会象一个小公主
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2634--You certainly are making a fool of yourself.我看你是在自说自话了


2635--And why shouldn't l?为什么不呢?
2636--She's the first person who's ever completely belonged to me.她是第一个完全属于我的人
2637--Great balls of fire.你别得意了
2638--I had the baby, didn't l?孩子是我生的不是吗?
2639--It's Melanie. May I come in?我是梅兰妮 能进来吗?
2640--Come in, Melly.请进来 梅妮
2641--Yes, come in and look at my daughter's beautiful blue eyes.是啊进来看看我女儿漂亮的蓝眼睛
2642--But, Captain Butler, most babies have blue eyes when they're born.可是大多数孩子生下来眼睛都
是蓝的
2643--Don't try to tell him anything. He knows everything about babies.别告诉他 梅妮他对孩子的事什
么都不懂
2644--Nevertheless, her eyes are blue and they're going to stay blue.不管怎么说 她的眼睛都是蓝的而
且永远是蓝的
2645--As blue as the bonnie blue flag.像我们漂亮的蓝旗
2646--That's it. That's what we'll call her.太对了 漂亮的蓝旗 我们就叫她
2647--Bonnie Blue Butler.邦蒂卜露巴特
2648--Try again, Mammy.好了 再试试 妈眯
2649--Twenty inches.二十英寸
2650--Twenty inches. I've grown as big as Aunt Pitty.二十英寸胖得像碧蒂姑妈了
2651--You've simply got to make it 18 and a haIf again, Mammy.你一定帮我勒到十八寸半妈眯
2652--You done had a baby, Miss Scarlett 你生过孩子了 小姐
2653--and you ain't never goin' to be no 18 and a haIf inches again.你永远也不能到十八寸半了
2654--Never. And there ain't nothin' to do about it.永远 我没办法
2655--There is something to do about it.我会有办法的
2656--I'm just not going to get old and fat before my time.我不能现在就发胖 变老
2657--I just won't have any more babies.我不能再生孩子了
2658--I heard Mr. Rhett say that he'll be wantin' a son next year.瑞德先生说他明年还想要个儿子呢
2659--Go tell Captain Butler I've decided not to go out after all.告诉巴特勒船长我决定不出去了
2660--I'll have supper in my room.晚餐我在屋里吃
2661--I got your message. I'll have them bring my supper up here too.我听说了我让他们把我的晚餐也
送到这儿来
2662--No objections to that, I hope?你不会反对吧?
2663--No.哦 不
2664--Yes.是的 我
2665--I mean, I don't care where you have your supper.我是说你在哪儿吃晚餐都可以
2666--Rhett?瑞德
2667--Yes?什么?
2668--You see 你知道
2669--well, I've decided 我 我决定
2670--well, I hope I don't have any more children.我希望以后不再生孩子了
2671--My pet, as I told you before Bonnie was born 亲爱的 邦妮出生之前我就说过
2672--it's immaterial to me whether you have one child or 20.你生一个还是二十个对我没什么
2673--No, but you know what l.可你知道
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2674--Do you know what I mean?你明白我的意思吗?


2675--I do. And do you know I can divorce you for this?喔 明白但我为这事可以提出离婚
2676--You're just low enough to think of something like that.你就是这么低级总想那种事
2677--If you had any chivalry in you or would be nice like, well, look at Ashley Wilkes.如果你还有点骑士
风度看看人家艾希礼
2678--Melanie can't have any more children and he.梅兰妮不能再生孩子可是他 他
2679--You've been to the lumber office this afternoon, haven't you?今天下午你去木材厂了? 是吗?
2680--What has that got to do with it?这又有什么关系?
2681--Quite the little gentleman, Ashley. Pray go on, Mrs. Butler.卫希礼可真是个正人君子 请说下去 巴
特勒太太
2682--It's no use. You wouldn't understand.说也没用 你不能理解
2683--You know, I'm sorry for you, Scarlett.斯卡莉 你知道我为你难过
2684--Sorry for me?为我难过?
2685--Yes, sorry for you because you're throwing away happiness with both hands 对 为你难过 因为你
用双手把辛福仍掉了
2686--and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.而你所追求的却不会使你幸福
2687--I don't know what you're talking about.我不懂你说的是什么
2688--If you were free and Miss Melly were dead and you had your precious 即使你是单身而梅妮小姐又
死了
2689--honorable Ashley, do you think you'd be happy with him?你得到了你的卫希礼 你会辛福吗?
2690--You'd never know him, never even understand his mind 你不会了解的也不知道他在想什么
2691--any more than you understand anything except money.你什么也不会知道的除了金钱
2692--Never mind about that. What I want to know is 别跟我说这些了 我要知道的是
2693--You may keep your sanctity, Scarlett. It'll work no hardship on me.你可以守你的贞节 这样做对我
没什么
2694--Do you mean to say you don't care?你是说你不在乎?
2695--The world is full of many things and many people, and I shan't be lonely.世界上有很多东西有那么
多人我不会寂寞的
2696--I'll find comfort elsewhere.我可以在别处找到安慰
2697--Well, that's fine. But I warn you.太好了
2698--Just in case you change your mind, I intend to lock my door.不过我提醒你 要是你又变卦了我可
把门锁上
2699--Why bother? If I wanted to come in, no lock could keep me out.锁上? 我要走进来什么锁也挡不

2700--I always knew that most women were cheats, hypocritical and hard.我一直认为大多数女人都狡诈
虚伪 无情
2701--But this one.... Rhett, it ain't no use.可这个女人
2702--What do you mean? I mean you're poisoned with her.哦 瑞德 这有什么用什么意思? 我是说你
被她迷住了
2703--I don't care what she's done to you, you're still in love with her.不管她怎么对你可你仍然爱她
2704--And don't think it pleasures me none to say it.不要以为你不说出来我就高兴 也许是
2705--Maybe so. But I'm through with her, I tell you. I'm through.不过我跟她算完了我告诉你 完了
2706--You gotta think of the child. The child's worth ten of the mother.你要为孩子想孩子胜过十个母亲
2707--You're a shrewd woman, Belle, and a very nice one.你是个聪明的人 贝尔是个非常好的人
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2708--Yes, Rhett?是吗 瑞德?


2709--I was just thinking of the difference between you, and 我在想你们俩有什么不同
2710--you're both hard-headed business women and you're both successful.你们都是精明的女人你们俩
都取得了成功
2711--But you've got a heart, Belle 可是你有一颗善良的心
2712--and you're honest.你很诚实
2713--Goodbye, Rhett.再见 瑞德
2714--Goodbye, Belle.再见
2715--She'll be a wonderful horsewoman.她一定会是一名出色的女骑手
2716--Look at those hands, and that seat.瞧她的手 她的屁股喔 别胡说了
2717--Oh, fiddle-dee-dee.哦
2718--Just why we have to wheel the baby when we have a house full of servants.为什么要自己推着贝比
出来家里有很多的佣人
2719--Good morning, Mrs. Merriwether.早上好 威尔韦格尔太太
2720--Good morning, Captain Butler.早上好 巴特勒船长
2721--Good morning, Scarlett.早上好 斯卡莉
2722--Making fooIs of ourselves in front of these old buffaloes.跟在这些老太太装什么样?
2723--If you'd thought of your position years ago, you wouldn't have to do this.如果你想想你过去的地位
你就会这么做了
2724--But as it is, we'll cultivate every female dragon of the old guard in this town.不过我要赢得这个城
市里每一位孤寡老太婆们的好感
2725--Good morning, Mrs. Whiting.早上好 怀亭太太
2726--Good morning, Captain Butler. Good morning, Scarlett.早上好 巴特勒船长早上好 斯卡莉
2727--So the millionaire speculator's turning respectable.这一下大投机商就变得受人尊敬了?
2728--All of our money can't buy what I want for Bonnie.多少钱也买不来我对邦妮的期望
2729--Oh, I'll admit I've been at fault, too.我承认我有缺点
2730--But Bonnie's going to have a place among decent people.可邦妮需要到正派人的圈子里
2731--Yes, even if we both have to crawl on our bellies to every fat old cat.那怕我们要对每个老北毛低声
下气
2732--Good morning, Mrs. Meade.早上好 梅格太太
2733--Good morning, Captain Butler. Good morning, Scarlett.早上好 巴特勒船长早上好 斯卡莉
2734--Mrs. Merriwether, I've always had a great regard for your knowledge.梅利威格尔太太我一直佩服
您丰富的知识
2735--I wonder if you could give me some advice.我想向您请教一点事可以吗?
2736--Why, certainly, Captain Butler.当然可以
2737--My Bonnie sucks her thumb. I can't make her stop it.邦妮爱吃大拇指我没法至止她
2738--You should make her stop it. It'll ruin the shape of her mouth.不能让她这样嘴会变型的
2739--I know, I know.我知道 我知道
2740--She has such a beautiful mouth, too. I tried putting soap under her nails.她的小嘴长得多好看那我
往她的手指上涂过肥皂
2741--Soap. Bah.肥皂?
2742--Put quinine on her thumb and she'll stop sucking it quick enough.往手指上涂点奎宁 她很快就不
吃了
2743--Quinine. I never would have thought of it.奎宁? 我怎么就没有想到呢
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2744--I can't thank you enough, Mrs. Merriwether.真是太感谢您了威利威德尔太太


2745--You've taken a great load off my mind. Good morning.这样一来 我就不用担心了早上好
2746--Good morning, Dolly.早上好 朵丽
2747--Wasn't that Captain Butler?那不是巴特勒船长吗?
2748--Good morning, Caroline. I was just thinking.早上好 卡洛琳我正在想
2749--There must be a great deal of good in a man who could love a child so much.一个这么爱孩子的男
人他身上一定有很多优点
2750--But of course there is.当然是的
2751--Oh, did I tell you that Fanny Elsing told Dr. Meade that Captain Butler 喔 我没有告诉过你吗? 范倪
告诉米格大夫说
2752--finally admitted he was honored by the Confederate Congress 巴特勒船长承认他参加了弗兰克林
战役
2753--for his services at the Battle of Franklin?还受到了联邦议会的嘉奖
2754--No. And did I tell you, Caroline, that Captain Butler 没有? 我没告诉过你吧
2755--made a stupendous contribution to the Association for the Beautification 巴特勒船长还为美化阵
亡将士的公墓
2756--of the Graves of the Glorious Dead?捐了一大笔钱呢
2757--No.没有?
2758--My little grandbaby, Napoleon Picard, is giving a party for Bonnie next week.我的小孙子下星期要
为邦妮·巴特勒开个派提
2759--Why, Dolly Merriwether, you know right well it was my idea 哦 你明知道是我先想的
2760--to give a party for Bonnie Butler.我要为邦妮·巴特勒开派提
2761--Why Caroline Meade.卡洛琳米达 你怎么能这么做呢?
2762--Now watch Daddy put your pony over, Bonnie. Now watch.看 爸爸教你的小马跳栏邦妮 注意看

2763--Daddy, let me. Let me.哦 好棒 让我来 让我来吗
2764--All right, darling. Put her on, Pork.好吧 宝贝波克 把她抱上来
2765--Up we go.上来吧
2766--Oh, there.对 就这样
2767--Lordsy mercy. There he goes again.我的老天那 又来了
2768--Grip tightly with your legs and sit close. Lean forward and be sure you go with him.两腿夹紧 骑稳
了 向前探身一定要顺着它的步子
2769--Hold your reins properly in a firm hand. Up.抓紧缰绳 提起来
2770--That was fine. I knew you'd do it.太好了 我知道你能跳过去
2771--When you get a little older, I'll take you to Kentucky and Virginia.等你长大一点我带你去肯塔几和
弗吉尼亚
2772--You'll be the greatest horsewoman in the South. Give your daddy a kiss.你会成为南方最好的女骑
手让爸爸亲一下
2773--Mr. Rhett. Mr. Rhett.瑞德先生 瑞德先生
2774--Mr. Rhett.瑞德先生
2775--Did you see her, Mammy? Wasn't she wonderful?看见了吗 妈眯? 她多了不起啊?
2776--Mr. Rhett, I done told you and told you it just ain't fittin'瑞德先生 我告诉过你一个女孩子跨着骑

2777--for a girl child to ride astraddle with her dress flyin' up.裙子都吹起来 是很不合适的
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2778--All right, Mammy. I'll teach her to ride sidesaddle.那好吧 把我就教她侧骑吧


2779--And I'll buy her a blue velvet riding habit. She'll love that.我要给她买一身蓝天鹅绒的马服 她会
喜欢的
2780--A nice black broadcloth is what little girIs wear.小姑娘穿黑呢子的就行了
2781--Now, Mammy, be reasonable.好了 好了 妈眯 别再说了
2782--Well, I don't think it's fittin', but.反正 我觉得不合适
2783--It ain't fittin', it just ain't fittin'.不合适 就是不合适
2784--It ain't fittin'.不合适
2785--Why, Scarlett.哦 斯卡莉
2786--What are you doing downtown at this time of day?你这时候进城干什么来啦?
2787--Ashley, I just 啊艾希礼 我刚
2788--Why aren't you helping Melly get ready for my surprise birthday party?你怎么没帮梅妮准备我的
生日宴会去呢?
2789--Why, Ashley Wilkes, you aren't supposed to know anything about that.喔 艾希礼我还以为你不知
道呢
2790--Melly'd be so disappointed if you weren't surprised.你要不作出惊喜的样子她会失望的
2791--I won't let on. I'll be the most surprised man in Atlanta.我知道 到时候我一定象亚特南大最惊喜

2792--As long as you're here, let me show you the books 好了 你来了让我把帐本给你看看
2793--so you can see just how bad a businessman I really am.你就能看到我是多么无能的生意人了
2794--Oh, don't let's fool with any books today.今天我们不谈这没意思的事
2795--When I'm wearing a new bonnet, all the figures I ever knew 在我戴上这顶新帽子的时候
2796--go right slap out of my head.帐目在我脑子里就不存在了
2797--The figures are well lost when the bonnet's as pretty as that one.戴上这么漂亮的帽子当然什么也
不想了
2798--Scarlett, you know, you get prettier all the time.斯卡莉 你越来越漂亮了
2799--You haven't changed a bit since the day of our last barbecue at Twelve Oaks 一点也没变记得在十
二颗橡树最后一次夜餐会上
2800--where you sat under a tree surrounded by dozens of beaux.你坐在一颗树下一群男孩子围着你
2801--That girl doesn't exist anymore.那时的我已经不存在了
2802--Nothing's turned out as I expected, Ashley.没有一件事象我期望的那样
2803--Nothing.没有
2804--Yes, we've travelled a long road since the old days, haven't we, Scarlett?是的 从那以后我们都走
过了一段漫长地路
2805--Oh, the lazy days 哎 那优闲的日子
2806--the warm, still country twilights 那乡间温暖的黄昏
2807--the high, soft negro laughter from the quarters 黑人们的欢笑从他们的住处传来
2808--the golden warmth and security of those days.那温馨宁静的美好时光
2809--Don't look back, Ashley.不要回忆过去了
2810--Don't look back.不要回忆了
2811--It drags at your heart till you can't do anything, but look back.他只能揪住你的心什么事也干不成
2812--I didn't mean to make you sad, my dear.我不该惹你伤心亲爱的
2813--I'd never want you to be anything but completely happy.我唯一希望就是你能过得幸福
2814--Oh, Ashley.艾希礼
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2815--Who is it?谁呀?
2816--Only your husband.你丈夫
2817--Come in.哦 进来
2818--Am I actually being invited into the sanctuary?我真的被邀请进入圣殿了?
2819--You're not ready for Melanie's party.你不去参加梅兰妮的宴会吗?
2820--I've got a headache, Rhett.我有点头痛 瑞德
2821--You go without me, and make my excuses to Melanie.你自己去吧替我向梅兰妮道歉
2822--What a white-livered little coward you are. Get up.你真是一个怯懦的胆小鬼
2823--You're going to that party and you'll have to hurry.起来 你必须参加宴会得快点
2824--Has lndia dared to... Yes. India has.英蒂雅她真的 是的 英蒂雅是说了
2825--Every woman and man in town knows the story.城里的男人女人都已经知道了
2826--You should kill them, spreading lies.应该杀了他们 散佈谣言我有个怪脾气
2827--I have a strange way of not killing people who tell the truth.从不杀说实话的人
2828--There's no time to argue now. Get up.现在没时间争论 起来
2829--I won't go. I can't go until this misunderstanding is cleared up.我不去 我不能去是她把误会澄清了
2830--You won't cheat Miss Melly out of the satisfaction of publicly 你难道是怕梅妮小姐
2831--ordering you out of her house.当着众人的面对你下逐客令吗?
2832--There was nothing wrong. India hates me so.我没做错什么错事英蒂雅恨我
2833--I can't go, Rhett. I couldn't face it.我不能去 我应付不了
2834--If you don't show it tonight, you'll never be able to as long as you live.你今天晚上不露面你这一辈
子也别想在这个城市露面了
2835--While that wouldn't bother me, you're ruining Bonnie's chances.这对我倒无所谓你不能毁了邦妮
的前途
2836--You're going to that party, if only for her sake. Now, get dressed.今天为了她 你也应该参加这个宴
会 快穿衣服
2837--Wear that. Nothing modest or matronly will do for this occasion.穿这件 这种场合用不了穿得太
朴素
2838--And put on plenty of rouge. I want you to look your part tonight.多擦一点烟脂象个赴宴的样子
2839--For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow 他是一个快乐的好人
2840--For he's a jolly good fellow Which nobody can deny 每个人都不能否认
2841--For he's a jolly good fellow.他是一个快乐的好人
2842--Good night, Scarlett. But Rhett, you can't 再见 斯卡莉-瑞德 你不能
2843--You go into the arena alone. The lions are hungry for you.你一个人进去吧饥饿的狮子正在等着你

2844--Oh, Rhett, don't leave me. Don't.瑞德 别离开我 别
2845--You're not afraid?不用
2846--Which nobody can deny Which nobody can deny 每个人都不能否认
2847--For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow 他是一个快乐的好人
2848--For he's a jolly good fellow Which nobody can deny.他是一个快乐的好人
2849--What a lovely dress, Scarlett, darling.斯卡莉 亲爱的这件衣服可真漂亮
2850--India wasn't able to come tonight.今天晚上英蒂雅不能来
2851--Will you be an angel?你帮帮我吧
2852--I do need you to help me receive my guests.我真需要你帮我招待客人
2853--Mrs. Meade 米格太太
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2854--here's our darling Scarlett.我们的斯卡莉来了


2855--Good evening.晚上好
2856--Why Scarlett.晚上好斯卡莉
2857--Good evening, Miss Scarlett. Good evening, Mrs. Butler.晚上好巴特勒太太
2858--Ashley, aren't you going to get our Scarlett a glass of punch?艾希礼 给我们的斯卡莉倒杯酒来 好
吗?
2859--Did you have a good time tonight at Miss Melly's party, child?你在梅妮小姐的宴会上玩得高兴吗?
孩子
2860--Yes, yes.高兴
2861--Now, Mammy, be sure and leave word 哦 妈眯 千万记住
2862--if Captain Butler asks for me when he comes back, I'm asleep.巴特勒船长回来就说我睡了
2863--Yes, ma'am.好吧
2864--Come in, Mrs. Butler.请进来 巴特勒太太
2865--Come here.到这儿来
2866--Sit down.坐下
2867--There's no reason why you shouldn't have your nightcap even if I am here.你要喝睡前酒我在这儿
也不妨碍你
2868--I didn't want a drink. I heard a noise and 我并不想喝酒我听到要声音才
2869--You heard nothing of the kind.你什么也没听见
2870--You wouldn't have come down if you'd thought I was here.你要是知道我在这儿你就不会下来了
2871--You must need a drink badly. I do not.你现在很想喝酒我不想喝
2872--Take it. Don't give yourseIf airs.拿着 别装腔作势了
2873--I know you drink on the quiet, and I know how much you drink.我知道你偷偷喝酒 我也知道你的
酒量
2874--Do you think I care if you like your brandy?你以为我在乎你喝白兰地吗?
2875--You're drunk, and I'm going to bed.你喝醉了 我要去睡了
2876--I'm very drunk 我是醉了
2877--and I intend getting still drunker before the evening's over 可是我今天夜里还要喝得更醉
2878--but you're not going to bed, not yet.你别去睡觉还早呢
2879--Sit down.坐下
2880--So she stood by you, did she?她帮了你你有什么感想?
2881--How does it feel to have the woman you've wronged cloak your sins for you?你对她做了亏心事而
她为你遮掩
2882--You're wondering if she knows all about you and Ashley.你在想她是不是知道你和艾希礼的事
2883--You're wondering if she did it just to save her face.你以为她这么做是为了保全自己的面子?
2884--You're thinking that she's a fool for doing it even if it did save your hide.你认为她为你遮掩这样做
是个十足的傻瓜
2885--I will not listen. Yes, you'll listen.我不想听你要听
2886--Miss Melly's a fool, but not the kind you think.梅妮小姐可不是你想象的那样
2887--It's just that there's too much honor in her to ever conceive of dishonor 因为她心的太高尚了
2888--in anyone she loves.她不往坏处想她所爱的任何人
2889--And she loves you.她是那样的爱你
2890--Though just why she does, I'm sure I don't know.我真弄不明白她为什么要爱你
2891--If you weren't so drunk and insulting, I could explain everything.你要不是喝醉了还侮辱我我会解
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

释的
2892--As it is though... If you get out of that chair once more.虽然 如果你再从这椅子上站起来
2893--Of course, the comic figure in all this is the long suffering Mr. Wilkes.当然这其中最可笑的人物
2894--Mr. Wilkes, who can't be mentally faithful to his wife 卫尔克斯先生在精神上不能忠于他妻子
2895--and won't be unfaithful to her technically.而表面上又不愿意不忠于她
2896--Why doesn't he make up his mind?他怎么就拿不定主意呢?
2897--Rhett, you.瑞德 你
2898--Observe my hands, my dear.看我的手 亲爱的
2899--I could tear you to pieces with them.我可以把你撕裂成碎片
2900--And I'd do it, if it'd take Ashley out of your mind forever.要是能把卫艾希礼从你头脑里永远除去
就好了
2901--But it wouldn't.可他不行
2902--So I'll remove him from your mind forever this way.所以要这样把他从你脑子里除去
2903--I'll put my hands so 我要用两只手
2904--one on each side of your head 夹着你的头
2905--and I'll smash your skull between them like a walnut.把你的头像夹核桃一样夹碎
2906--And that'll block him out.把他挤出去
2907--Take your hands off me, you drunken fool.快把手拿开 你这醉鬼
2908--You know I've always admired your spirit, my dear.我一直佩服你这种精神亲爱的
2909--Never more than now, when you're cornered.特别是你在陷入绝境的时候
2910--I'm not cornered.我没有陷入绝境
2911--And you'll never corner me, Rhett Butler, or frighten me.永远不会 别想吓唬我
2912--You've lived in dirt so long, you can't understand anything else.你长期过着下流的生活你什么也不

2913--And you're jealous of something you can't understand. Good night.就知道嫉妒晚安
2914--Jealous, am l?我嫉妒? 是吗
2915--Yes, I suppose I am.对 也许是
2916--Even though I know you've been faithful to me all along.我知道你还没有做出对不起我的事
2917--How do I know?因为我了解
2918--Because I know Ashley Wilkes, and his honorable breed.艾希礼·卫尔克斯和他那高尚的借口
2919--They're gentlemen.他是正人君子
2920--And that's more than I can say for you or for me.而这一点比你我都强
2921--We're not gentlemen, and we have no honor, have we?我们不是 而且你名声不好对吗?
2922--It's not that easy, Scarlett.没那么容易的 斯卡莉
2923--You turned me out while you chased Ashley Wilkes.你把我赶出处去见艾希礼·卫尔克斯
2924--While you dreamed of Ashley Wilkes.你梦想着他
2925--This is one night you're not turning me out.今天晚上你敢不跟我
2926--How are you feeling this morning, Mammy?今天早上觉得好点吗 妈眯?
2927--Well, this misery in my back ain't so good.我的后背还有点痛
2928--You actin' mighty happy this mornin', Miss Scarlett.你今天早上显得挺高兴小姐
2929--I am, Mammy. I am.是的 妈眯是的
2930--Oh, she wept with delight when he gave her a smile 当他对她微笑她喜极而泣
2931--And trembled with fear at his frown.看到他皱眉就害怕得发抖
2932--Hello.你好 我
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

2933--I'd like to extend my apologies for my conduct of last night.我要为我昨天晚上的行为向你歉


2934--Oh, but Rhett.哦 可是瑞德
2935--I was very drunk 我当时喝醉了
2936--and quite swept off my feet by your charms.而你又是那么的迷人 所以我有点儿情不自禁 难以
控制
2937--Well, you needn't bother to apologize. Nothing you ever do surprises me.你不必向我道歉你做什
么事我都不会觉得吃惊的
2938--I've been thinking things over, and I really believe that 斯卡莉 我一直在考虑如果我们都承认
2939--it would be better for both of us 我们错了
2940--if we admitted we'd made a mistake and got a divorce.还是离婚吧 我相信这对我们俩个人都好
2941--A divorce? Yes.离婚? 对
2942--There's no point in our holding on to each other, is there?没有必要把俩个人栓在一起
2943--I'll provide for you amply. You've plenty of grounds.我保证你过富裕的生活你可以提出要求
2944--Just give me Bonnie. You can say what you please, I won't contest it.只要邦妮归我你要什么我都同

2945--Thank you very much.谢谢你了
2946--But I wouldn't dream of disgracing the family with a divorce.离婚这种败坏门风的事 我可不干
2947--You'd disgrace it quick enough if Ashley were free.如果艾希礼是自由的
2948--It makes my head spin to think how quickly you'd divorce me.你真是巴不得越早离婚越好呢
2949--Wouldn't you, Scarlett?离不离 斯卡莉?
2950--Well, answer me.快回答我
2951--Wouldn't you?离不离?
2952--Will you please go now, and leave me alone?请你走吧 让我清静一会儿
2953--Yes, I'm going. That's what I came to tell you.我是要走我就是来告诉你的
2954--I'm going on a very extended trip to London, and I'm leaving today.我要作一段长时间的旅行 去伦
敦 今天就走
2955--And I'm taking Bonnie with me.我要带邦妮去
2956--So you'll please get her little duds packed right away.请她马上把她的衣服收拾好
2957--You'll never take my child out of this house.你别想把我的孩子带走
2958--She's my child, too, Scarlett.她也是我的孩子
2959--You're making a mistake, if you think I'm leaving her here 你以为我会把她留在一个
2960--with a mother who hasn't the decency to consider her own reputation.毫不顾惜自己名誉的母亲
身边 那样的话你就错了
2961--You're a fine one to talk.你多会说呀
2962--You think I'll let that child out of this house 你以为我会让你把孩子带到
2963--when you'll probably have her around with people like that Belle?像贝儿那种人那儿去吗? 绝不
可能
2964--If you were a man I'd break your neck for that.你要是个男人我会扭断你的颈子
2965--As it is, I'll thank you to shut your stupid mouth.谢谢你别再说那种话了
2966--As for you, giving yourseIf pious airs about your motherhood.你倒摆出一副做母亲的神气来了
2967--Why, a cat's a better mother than you are.一只猫做母亲都会比你强
2968--Have her things packed and ready for me in an hour, or I warn you.一小时之内给她准备好行装 我
警告你
2969--I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.我常常想用马
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

鞭子抽你一顿
2970--Excuse me, Mr. Rhett.对不起 瑞德先生
2971--Hello, Uncle Rhett.您好 瑞德叔叔
2972--Hello, hello, Beau.啊你好 爸爸
2973--Daddy, Daddy.爸爸
2974--Where have you been? I've been waiting for you all morning.你到哪儿去了? 我等你一早晨我打
兔子去了
2975--Well, I've been hunting for a rabbit skin to wrap my little Bonnie in.用它的皮把小邦妮裹起来
2976--Give your best sweetheart a kiss.来 亲我一下
2977--I'm going to take you on a long trip to fairyland.邦妮 我要带你去漫游仙境 去旅行
2978--Where? Where?去哪儿? 去哪儿?
2979--I'm going to show you the Tower of London, where the little princes were 我带你看伦敦塔小王子
们呆的地方
2980--and London Bridge.还有伦敦桥
2981--London Bridge.伦敦桥?
2982--Will it be falling down?它不会塌下来吗?
2983--Well, it will if you want it to, darling.你想要它塌 它就塌
2984--Daddy, dark.爸爸 黑
2985--Dark.黑
2986--Daddy. Dark.爸爸 好黑
2987--It's all right. Who put out that light? Nurse.邦妮 邦妮 邦妮别怕 邦妮谁把灯熄灭了? 保姆
保姆
2988--Daddy, dark.爸爸 好黑
2989--Daddy, dark.爸爸 好黑
2990--There. Yes, yes.啊 啊 我的小邦妮怎么了?
2991--What's the matter with my Bonnie?嗯 怎么啦 根爸爸说
2992--A bear.一只熊
2993--Oh, a bear? A big bear?哦 一只熊? 是只大熊吗?
2994--Dreadful big. And he sat on my chest.大极了 坐在我的胸口上哦 好了 好了
2995--Well, I'll stay here and shoot him if he comes back.我在这儿 它再来 我就打死它
2996--Good evening, Mr. Butler.晚上好 巴特勒先生
2997--Haven't I told you never to leave her alone in the dark?我告诉过你 不要把她一个人呆在黑屋子

2998--If you'll pardon me, sir, children are often afraid of the dark, but they get over it.对不起 先生 孩子
们常常怕黑 不过会习惯的
2999--If you just let her scream for a night or two.让她夜里喊一 两次
3000--Let her scream. Either you're a fool or the most inhuman woman I've ever seen.让她喊? 你如果不
是傻瓜就是个没有人性的人
3001--Of course, sir, if you want her to grow up nervous and cowardly.如果你想让她长大了成为一个胆
小鬼
3002--Cowardly.胆小鬼
3003--There isn't a cowardly bone in her body. You're discharged.她身上没有一根胆小的骨头 你被解
雇了
3004--As you say, sir.随你便吧 先生
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3005--Where is Mother?妈妈在哪儿呢?
3006--Aren't you happy here in London with me?跟我在伦敦不快乐吗?
3007--I want to go home.我要回家
3008--Miss Bonnie.邦妮小姐
3009--And Captain Butler.是巴特勒船长
3010--Miss Scarlett. Hello, Mammy.斯卡莉小姐你好 妈眯
3011--Honey, child.乖宝贝
3012--Miss Scarlett. They's back. They's back, Miss Scarlett.妈妈 斯卡莉小姐他们回来了
3013--Bonnie.邦妮
3014--Bonnie. Bonnie, baby.邦妮 邦妮宝贝
3015--Darling, baby.乖宝贝
3016--Are you glad to be home?回家高兴吗?
3017--Daddy gave me a kitten.爸爸给了我只小猫
3018--What a little, lovely kitten. London's a horrid place.小猫迷 好可爱的-伦敦挺可怕的
3019--Oh, my darling. Where's my pony?乖宝贝-我的小马呢?
3020--I want to go out and see my pony. You go out and see your pony.小马在呢-我的小马呢? 我要去看
我的小马
3021--Where's my pony?我的小马呢?
3022--I wanna go out and see my pony.我要去看我的小马
3023--You run along with Mammy.跟妈眯去吧
3024--Come on, honey child. Go with Mammy.来吧 乖宝贝跟妈眯去
3025--Mammy sure has missed you, honey.妈眯可想你啦 宝贝
3026--Mrs. Butler, I believe.巴特勒太太
3027--Mammy said you'd come back.妈眯说你回来了
3028--But only to bring Bonnie.我来送邦妮
3029--Apparently any mother, even a bad one, is better for a child than none.对孩子来说一个坏妈妈也
比没有妈妈好
3030--You mean you're going away again?这么说你还要走?
3031--What perception, Mrs. Butler.你猜得真准 巴特勒太太
3032--Right away.这就走
3033--In fact, I left my bags at the station.我的行李都放在车站了
3034--You're looking pale. Is there a shortage of rouge?你的脸色很苍白是不是没有胭脂擦了?
3035--Or can this wanness mean you've been missing me?还是因为心里我想的才会这样?
3036--If I'm pale, it's your fault.这都怨你
3037--Not because I've been missing you, but because.不是因为想你而是因为
3038--Pray continue, Mrs. Butler.接着说下去
3039--It's because I'm going to have a baby.是因为我怀孕了
3040--Indeed?真的?
3041--And who's the happy father?谁是那辛运的父亲?
3042--You know it's yours.你知那是你的
3043--I don't want it any more than you do.我跟本不想要孩子
3044--No woman would want the child of a cad like you.没有那个女人愿意跟你这样的无赖生孩子
3045--I wish it were anybody's child but yours.我倒希望不要是你的
3046--Well, cheer up. Maybe you'll have an accident.高兴点 说不定会小产
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3047--Is she better?她好点儿了吗?


3048--Has she asked for me?哈太太 她问起我了吗?
3049--Don't you understand? She's delirious.难道你不明白她在说胡话
3050--Rhett.瑞德
3051--I want Rhett.我要瑞德
3052--What's the matter, honey? Did you call somebody, child?怎么啦 宝贝? 你叫谁呢 孩子?
3053--It's no use.没有用
3054--It's no use.没用
3055--Dr. Meade's left.米格大夫走了
3056--Scarlett's dead.斯卡莉死了?
3057--Oh, no, she's much better.喔 不 她好多了
3058--Really she is.真的好多了
3059--There, there, Captain Butler. You're beside yourself.好了 巴特勒船长你已经急昏了头啦
3060--She'll very soon be well again, I promise you.她很快就会好起来我保证
3061--No, you don't understand. She never wanted this baby.不 不 你不知道她并不想要这孩子
3062--Not want a baby? Why, every woman wants a baby.不想要孩子? 女人都想要孩子
3063--Yes, you want children, but she doesn't. Not my children.是 你想要孩子 可她不要不想要我的孩

3064--She told me she didn't want any more children 她说她不再要孩子了
3065--and I wanted to hurt her because she'd hurt me.我是要伤害她 因为她伤害我
3066--I wanted to and I did.而且我这样做了
3067--Hush. You mustn't tell me these things. It's not fit.别说了你不该跟我说这些事这不合适
3068--I didn't know about this baby until the other day when she fell.直到那天她摔下来我才知道她怀孕

3069--If I'd known, I'd have come straight home whether she wanted me or not.如果我知道我会立刻回
来不管她要不要我回来
3070--Well, of course you would.你当然会回来
3071--And then when she told me, there on the steps, what did I do?可是那一天 她在楼梯上告诉我
3072--What did I say? I laughed and I said 我说了什么? 我大叫着对她说
3073--But you didn't mean it. I know you didn't mean it.可是我知道你不是有意的
3074--Oh, but I did mean it. I was crazy with jealousy.我是有意的我嫉妒得发狂
3075--She's never cared for me. I thought I could make her care, but I couldn't.她从没爱过我 我本以为
她能 可是不行
3076--You're so wrong.你想错了
3077--Scarlett loves you a great deal, much more than she knows.斯卡莉非常爱你只是她自己没意识到
3078--If that were only true I could wait forever.如果是这样 我可以等
3079--If she'd only forgive me, forget this ever happened.如果她能原谅我忘掉这一切
3080--She will.她会的
3081--You must be patient.你要有耐心
3082--Oh, no, it's not possible.不 这是不可能的
3083--You don't understand. If you only knew who she really loved 你不明白 假如你知道她真正爱的是
3084--you wouldn't believe it.你不会相信的
3085--Surely you haven't listened to idle gossip.你千万不要听信那些流言飞语
3086--No, Captain Butler, I wouldn't believe it.我反正不相信
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3087--There, there. Scarlett's going to get well and there can be other babies.好了 好了 斯卡莉会好起
来的孩子还会再有的
3088--Oh no, no, she couldn't even if she wanted to, after what she's been through.不 她不会的 即使她
想要经过这一次她也不会
3089--But of course she could.她当然会要的
3090--I'm going to.我也要有了
3091--No, Miss Melly, you mustn't risk it. It's too dangerous.不 不 梅妮小姐你可别冒这个险太危险了
3092--Children are life renewing itself, Captain Butler 孩子使生活焕然一新巴特勒船长
3093--and when life does that danger seems very unimportant.如果能有这样的生活那危险就不重要了
3094--I've never before known anyone who was really brave.我以前从未见过一位真正勇敢的人
3095--I pray God things go well with you, Miss Melly.我祈求上帝保佑你梅妮小姐
3096--And I want to thank you for all you've done for me and for Scarlett.我要感谢你为我和斯卡莉所做
的一切
3097--From my heart, I thank you.我从心里感激你
3098--Miss Scarlett's feelin' a heap better today, Mr. Rhett.斯卡莉小姐觉得今天好多了瑞德先生
3099--Thank you, Mammy.谢谢
3100--I've come to ask your forgiveness 斯卡莉 我来求你原谅的
3101--in the hope that we can give our life together another chance.希望能再给我们的共同生活一次机

3102--Our life together?共同生活?
3103--When did we ever have a life together?我们什么时候有过?
3104--Yes, you're right.说得对
3105--But I'm sure if we could only try again, we could be happy.如果我们能再试一次的话 我们会辛福

3106--Well, what is there to make us happy now?还有什么能让我们辛福的呢?
3107--Well, there's Bonnie and 还有 还有邦妮
3108--and I love you, Scarlett.而且我爱你 斯卡莉
3109--When did you discover that?你什么时候发现的?
3110--I've always loved you, but you've never given me a chance to show it.我一直爱你可你从没给我机
会来证明
3111--Well, and just what do you want me to do?那好 你想让我干什么?
3112--To begin with, give up the mill, Scarlett.首先 别管那个木材厂了
3113--We'll go away.我们离开这儿
3114--We'll take Bonnie and we'll have another honeymoon.我们带着邦妮再渡一次蜜月
3115--Give up the mill? But why? It's making more money than ever.放弃它? 可它比任何时候都赚钱啦
3116--Yes, I know, but we don't need it.我知道 可我们不需要它
3117--Sell it, or better still, give it to Ashley.卖掉吧 或者干脆送给艾希礼
3118--Melanie's been such a friend to both of us.梅兰妮一直对我们这么好
3119--Always Melanie. If you'd only think a little more about me.梅兰妮 总是梅兰妮如果你能多我为想
3120--I am thinking of you 我是想着你
3121--and I'm thinking that 我想
3122--well, maybe it's the mill that's taken you away from me 或许是那个木材厂
3123--and from Bonnie.使你跟我和邦妮疏远了
3124--I know what you're thinking. Don't try to bring Bonnie into this.我知道你想的是什么 别把邦妮扯
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

进来
3125--You're the one taking her away from me.是你使邦妮跟我疏远了
3126--But she loves you.可她是爱你的
3127--You've done everything possible to make her love you and not me.你想方设法让她爱你而不爱我
3128--Why, she's so spoiled now that 看你把她给惯的
3129--Mommy. Daddy.妈妈 爸爸
3130--Watch me.看着我
3131--We're watching, darling.我们看着呢 宝贝
3132--You're mighty pretty, precious.你真漂亮 宝贝
3133--So are you.你也漂亮
3134--I'm going to jump. Watch me, Daddy.我要跳了看着我呀 爸爸
3135--I don't think you ought to do much jumping yet, Bonnie.听着 亲爱的邦妮你不要总是跳栏
3136--Remember, you've just learned to ride sidesaddle.别忘了你刚刚学会的侧骑
3137--I will so jump.我要这么跳
3138--I can jump better than ever 'cause I've grown 我能跳得比以前更好因为我长大了
3139--and I've moved the bar higher.我要把栏杆升高一点
3140--Don't let her do it, Rhett.别让她跳 瑞德
3141--No, Bonnie, you can't. Well, if you fall off, don't cry and blame me.不 邦妮 别跳你要是摔下来可
别哭找我
3142--Rhett, stop her.瑞德 别让她跳
3143--Bonnie.邦妮
3144--Bonnie.邦妮
3145--Just like Pa.就像爸爸
3146--Just like Pa.爸爸
3147--Bonnie.邦妮
3148--Bonnie.邦妮
3149--Bonnie.邦妮
3150--Lordsy, Miss Melly. I sure is glad you has come.梅妮小姐 你来了太好了
3151--This house won't seem the same without Bonnie.喔 妈眯 没有了邦妮家里可真不一样了
3152--How's Miss Scarlett bearing up?斯卡莉怎么受得了啊?
3153--Miss Melly, this here done broke her heart 梅妮小姐她伤心极了
3154--but I didn't fetch you here on Miss Scarlett's account.可我请你来不是为了她
3155--What that child got to stand, the good Lord give her strength to stand.主给了她力量使她挺住了
3156--It's Mr. Rhett I's worried about.我担心的是瑞德先生
3157--He done lost his mind these last couple of days.这两天 他都快疯了
3158--No, Mammy, no.不 妈眯 不会的
3159--I ain't never see'd no man, black or white, set such store on any child.我从没要见过一个男人会这
么爱孩子
3160--When Dr. Meade says her neck broke 米格大夫说她脖子断了
3161--Mr. Rhett grab his gun and run out there and shoot that poor pony 瑞德先生抓起手枪就去把小马
打死了
3162--and for a minute I think he going to shoot hisself.当时 我真怕他把自己打死
3163--Oh, poor Captain Butler.可怜的巴特勒船长
3164--Yes, ma'am. Miss Scarlett, she call him a murderer for teachin' that child to jump.是啊斯卡莉小姐
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

说他是凶手教孩子跳栏
3165--She say, You give me my baby what you kill.她说 你还我孩子是你杀了她
3166--And then he say Miss Scarlett ain't never cared nothin' about Miss Bonnie.他说斯卡莉小姐从来没
这么关心过邦妮
3167--It like to turn my blood cold, the things they say to one another.他们就这样吵来吵去我的血都凉

3168--Stop, Mammy, don't tell me any more.喔 妈眯 别再说了
3169--And then that night 那天晚上
3170--Mr. Rhett, he locked hisseIf in the nursery with Miss Bonnie 瑞德先生把自己锁在保育室里配着邦

3171--and he wouldn't even open the door 斯卡莉小姐来敲门
3172--when Miss Scarlett beat on it and hollered to him.他理也不理
3173--And that's the way it's been for two whole days.就这样已经整整两天了
3174--Oh, Mammy.妈眯
3175--And then this evenin', Miss Scarlett, she shout through the door 今天晚上 斯卡莉小姐隔着门对他

3176--and she say the funeral set for tomorrow mornin'明天早上就要下葬了
3177--and he says You try that and I kills you tomorrow.可是他说 你要是敢来我就把你杀了
3178--Do you think I's goin' to put my child away in the 你想我能把我的孩子
3179--in the dark when she's so scared of it?放进坟墓吗? 她最怕黑了
3180--Oh, Mammy, he has lost his mind.妈眯 妈眯 他真是疯了
3181--Yes, ma'am, that's the God's truth. He ain't goin' to let us bury that child.是啊真是这样他不让孩子
下葬
3182--You gotta help us, Miss Melly.劝劝他吧
3183--Oh, but I can't intrude.可我不好管
3184--If you can't help us, who can?你不能管 谁能管呢?
3185--Mr. Rhett always set great store by your opinion.瑞德先生最尊重你的意见
3186--Please, Miss Melly.求求你了 梅妮小姐
3187--I'll do what I can, Mammy.我尽力去做吧
3188--Get away from that door, and leave us alone.走开 让我们安静地待着
3189--It's Mrs. Wilkes, Captain Butler.我是卫尔克斯太太巴特勒船长
3190--Please let me in.请让我进来
3191--I've come to see Bonnie.我看邦妮来了
3192--Oh, Lord 哦 主啊
3193--please help Mr. Rhett in this hour of his grief.瑞德先生这么伤心 请帮助他吧
3194--I want you to go and make a good deal of strong coffee 妈眯 你去烧点儿浓咖啡来
3195--and bring it up to Captain Butler. I'll go and see Miss Scarlett.给巴特勒船长送去 我去看斯卡莉小

3196--But.哦 可是
3197--Captain Butler is quite willing for the funeral to take place 巴特勒船长同意举行葬礼了
3198--tomorrow morning.明天早晨
3199--Hallelujah. I suspects the angeIs fights on your side, Miss Melly. Hallelujah.阿利路亚 我知道天使
会帮助你的 阿利路亚
3200--Miss Melly. Miss Melly.梅妮小姐梅妮小姐
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3201--Miss Melly.梅妮小姐
3202--Miss Melly. Miss Melly.梅妮小姐 梅妮小姐
3203--Send for Dr. Meade, Mammy 去请米格大夫
3204--and try 来
3205--try to get me home.送我回家
3206--Miss Melly. Miss Melly.梅妮小姐 梅妮小姐
3207--Where is my mother goin' away to?好啦我妈妈要到哪儿去呀?
3208--And why can't I go along, please?为什么我不能跟着去呀?
3209--We can't always go along, Beau, much as we may want to.有很多事情 不是想干就干的
3210--You're going back to bed now.我们去睡觉了 孩子
3211--Oh, Rhett, she can't be dying, she can't be.瑞德 她不能死她不能死
3212--She hasn't your strength.她和你不一样
3213--She's never had any strength. She's never had anything but heart.她没有那种力量只有一颗善良
的心
3214--You knew that, too.你也了解她?
3215--Why do I have to go back to bed? It's morning.我为什么要去睡觉? 现在是早晨
3216--It isn't really morning yet.好那 还不到早晨呢
3217--You may come in now, Scarlett.你可以进去了 斯卡莉小姐
3218--Dr. Meade, please let me see her.米格大夫 请让我去看看她吧
3219--I've been waiting here two whole days and I've got to tell her 我等了整整两天了 我想告诉她
3220--that I was wrong about something.有件事是我错了 她知道你知错了
3221--She knows you were wrong. She wants to see Scarlett.她要见斯卡莉
3222--Miss Melly's going to die in peace.要让梅妮小姐平静地死去
3223--I won't have you easing your conscience telling her things 希望你别跟她说些不相干的话
3224--that make no difference now. You understand?来减轻你良心的负担明白了吗?
3225--It's me, Melly.是我 梅妮
3226--Promise me?答应我吗?
3227--Anything.什么事?
3228--Look after my little son.照看我的小儿子
3229--I gave him to you once before.我曾把他托付给过你
3230--Remember?记得吗?
3231--The day he was born.他出生的那天
3232--Please, Melly, don't talk this way. I know you'll get well.梅妮 别这么说 我知道你会好起来的
3233--Promise me 答应我
3234--college.上大学
3235--Yes, yes, and Europe, and a pony, whatever he wants. But 是的 到欧洲去还给他一匹小马
3236--Melly, do try.喔 梅妮
3237--Ashley.艾希礼
3238--Ashley and you.艾希礼和你
3239--What about Ashley, Melly?关于 艾希礼 ?
3240--Look after him for me.替我照顾艾希礼
3241--Just as you 就像你
3242--looked after me for him.替他照顾我 一样
3243--I will, Melly.我会的
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3244--Look after him 照顾他


3245--but never let him know.可 别让他知道
3246--Good night.晚安
3247--Promise?答应啦
3248--What else, Melly?还有什么 梅妮?
3249--Captain Butler 巴特勒船长
3250--be kind to him.要对他好一点
3251--Rhett?瑞德?
3252--He loves you so.他是那么爱你
3253--Yes, Melly.是的 梅妮
3254--Goodbye.再见
3255--Goodbye.再见了
3256--You ladies may come in now.女士们 可以进去了
3257--Ashley.艾希礼
3258--I don't know where the mate to this is.我不知道那一只在哪儿?
3259--She must have put it away.她一定把它放在哪儿了
3260--Oh, stop it.别这样
3261--Hold me.搂住我
3262--I'm so frightened.我害怕
3263--I'm so frightened.我害怕极了
3264--Oh, Scarlett, what can I do? I can't live without her, I can't.斯卡莉 我怎么办呢? 没有她我怎么活
呢?
3265--Everything I ever had is 我所有的一切
3266--is going with her.都跟着她去了
3267--Oh, Ashley.艾希礼
3268--You really love her, don't you?你真的很爱她 是不是?
3269--She's the only dream I ever had that didn't die in the face of reality.她是我在现实面前唯一没有破
灭的梦
3270--Dreams. Always dreams with you, never common sense.梦 你总是在梦想从没清醒过
3271--Oh, Scarlett. If you knew what I've gone through.哦 斯卡莉 你不知道我经受的痛苦
3272--Ashley, you should have told me years ago that you loved her and not me 你早就该告诉我 你爱的
是她 而不是我
3273--and not left me dangling with your talk of honor.你不该用那些借口使我存在幻想
3274--But you had to wait till now, now when Melly's dying 现在梅妮要死了
3275--to show me that I could never mean any more to you than 才让我明白 我对你没有一点意义
3276--than this Watling woman does to Rhett.就像贝尔对瑞德一样
3277--And I've loved something that 我所爱的实际是
3278--that doesn't really exist.是不存在的
3279--Somehow 不过
3280--I don't care.我不在乎
3281--Somehow it doesn't matter.这没关紧
3282--It doesn't matter one bit.一点儿没关系
3283--Ashley, forgive me.哦 艾希礼 艾希礼原谅我
3284--Don't cry. She mustn't see you've been crying.别哭了 不能让她看出你哭过
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3285--Ashley.艾希礼
3286--Melly.梅妮
3287--Melly.梅妮
3288--Rhett, Rhett.瑞德
3289--Rhett, where are you?瑞德 你在哪儿?
3290--Rhett, wait for me.瑞德 等等我
3291--Rhett, wait for me.瑞德 等等我
3292--Rhett.瑞德
3293--Come in.进来
3294--Rhett.瑞德
3295--Melanie, she's.梅兰妮 她
3296--Well, God rest her.上帝让她安息了
3297--She was the only completely kind person I ever knew.她是我所见过的唯一完美的人
3298--A great lady.伟大的女性
3299--A very great lady.非常伟大的女性
3300--So she's dead. That makes it nice for you, doesn't it?可她死了 对你是件好事不是吗?
3301--Oh, how can you say such a thing? You know how I loved her, really.你怎么能这么说呢? 你知道我
是多么的爱她
3302--No, I don't know that I do.不 这我可不知道
3303--But at least it's to your credit that you could appreciate her at the end.至少对你来说 你最后还应
该感激她
3304--Of course I appreciated her. She thought of everybody except herself.我当然感激她 她心里只想着
别人
3305--Why her last words were about you.最后还提到你
3306--What did she say?她说什么了?
3307--She said 她说
3308--Be kind to Captain Butler. He loves you so.要对巴特勒船长好一点他这么爱你
3309--Did she say anything else?她还说什么?
3310--She said 她说
3311--she asked me to look after Ashley, too.她还要我照顾好艾希礼
3312--It's convenient to have the first wife's permission, isn't it?得到前妻的允准这样就方便多了
3313--What do you mean?你这是什么意思?
3314--What are you doing?你要干什么吗?
3315--I'm leaving you, my dear.我要走了 亲爱的
3316--All you need now is a divorce, and your dreams of Ashley can come true.你现在需要的就是离婚你
对艾希礼的梦想就要变成现实了
3317--Oh, no.哦 不
3318--No, you're wrong. Terribly wrong.不 你错了 大错特错了
3319--I don't want a divorce. Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight 不 我不要离婚瑞德 今天夜里
3320--when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you.我明白了我是爱你的我就跑回家来告诉你
3321--Oh, darling, darling.亲爱的
3322--Please don't go on with this.别来这套了 好吗?
3323--Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last.给我们的结合留下最后
一点可以回忆的尊严吧
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3324--This last?最后 ?
3325--Oh, Rhett, do listen to me.瑞德听我说
3326--I must have loved you for years, only I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it.我肯定多年来我一直
爱着你只是 我是这么愚蠢自己并没有意识到
3327--Please believe me. You must care.请相信我 你也爱我
3328--Melly said you did.梅妮说过的
3329--I believe you. What about Ashley Wilkes?我相信你可艾希礼怎么办?
3330--I never really loved Ashley.我 我从没真正爱过他
3331--You certainly gave a good imitation of it, up till this morning.你装得可真像一只到今天早晨
3332--No, Scarlett. I tried everything.不 我尽了 一切努力
3333--If you'd only met me haIf way, even when I came back from London.当我从伦敦回来的时候那怕
你对我有半点表示
3334--I was so glad to see you. I was, Rhett, but you were so nasty.我当时见了你多高兴啊真的可你那么
气人
3335--And then, when you were sick and it was all my fault 我让你病了 那是我的错
3336--I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't.我盼那 盼着你要见我可你没有
3337--I wanted you. I wanted you desperately, but I didn't think you wanted me.我是要你的 非常想要你
可我以为你不要我了
3338--It seems we've been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now.看来我们彼此误解了现在没
用了
3339--As long as there was Bonnie, there was a chance we might be happy.如果邦妮还活着也许会使我
们幸福
3340--I liked to think that Bonnie was you.我总爱把邦妮当作你
3341--A little girl again, before the war, and poverty had done things to you.没有经历战争和贫困之前的
那个小姑娘
3342--She was so like you, and I could pet her, and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you.她是那么像你所以
我宠她 娇惯她就像娇惯你一样
3343--But when she went, she took everything.可她走了 带走了一切
3344--Oh, Rhett.瑞德
3345--Rhett, please don't say that.瑞德别说这些了
3346--I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for everything.我很抱歉抱歉我所做的一切
3347--My darling, you're such a child.你真是个孩子 亲爱的
3348--You think that by saying, I'm sorry, all the past can be corrected.你以为说一声抱歉就能把过去
都改过来吗?
3349--Here, take my handkerchief.给你 我的手绢
3350--Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.在你一身中任何危难时刻
我从未见你带过手绢
3351--Rhett, where are you going?瑞德 瑞德 你要去哪儿?
3352--I'm going to Charleston. Back where I belong.我要回查尔斯 我的家乡
3353--Please. Please take me with you.瑞德 请带我一起去吧
3354--No. I'm through with everything here.不 这里的一切对我已经结束了
3355--I want peace.我需要清静
3356--I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace.我要去寻找有什么
地方
Gone with the wind 1939 Scripts《乱世佳人/飘》中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

3357--Do you know what I'm talking about? No. I only know that I love you.明白我的意思吗? 不 我只知
道我爱你
3358--That's your misfortune.那就是你的不辛
3359--Oh, Rhett.哦 瑞德
3360--Rhett.瑞德
3361--Rhett.瑞德
3362--If you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?哦 瑞德 你走了我到哪儿去 我该怎么办呢?
3363--Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.坦率的说 亲爱的我管不着了
3364--Oh, I can't let him go. I can't.我不能让他走 不能
3365--There must be some way to bring him back.我要想方法让他回来
3366--I can't think about it now. I'll go crazy if I do.我现在不能再想了再想我就要疯了
3367--I'll think about it tomorrow.我明天再想
3368--But I must think about it.可我一定要想
3369--I must think about it.一定要想
3370--What is there to do?我该怎么做呢?
3371--What is there that matters?什么是最重要的?
3372--Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara 你是说 凯蒂·斯卡莉·沃郝纳
3373--that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing that matters.土地对你毫无意
义可是只有土地才是最重要的
3374--It's the only thing that lasts.只是土地才是永恒的
3375--Something you love better than me, though you may not know it. Tara.有一样东西你爱它胜过于
我虽然你没有意识到那就是泰拉庄园
3376--It's this from which you get your strength. The red earth of Tara.你的力量是从这儿来的泰拉庄园
的红土
3377--Why, land's the only thing that matters. It's the only thing that lasts.只有土地才是最重要的只有土
地才是永恒的
3378--Something you love better than me, though you may not know it. Tara.有一样东西你爱它胜过于
我那就是泰拉庄园
3379--This from which you get your strength. The red earth of Tara.你力量是从这儿来的泰拉庄园的红

3380--Why, land's the only thing that matters.只有土地才是最重要的
3381--Something you love better than me.有一样东西你爱它胜过于我
3382--The red earth of Tara.泰拉庄园的红土
3383--Tara. Tara.泰拉庄园 泰拉庄园
3384--Tara.泰拉庄园
3385--Home.家
3386--I'll go home.我要回家
3387--And I'll think of some way to get him back.我会想办法让他回来
3388--After all, tomorrow is another day.明天毕竟 又是 新的一天

You might also like