Latest News for: soshanguve

Edit

Soshanguve residents demand better service delivery during imbizo with Premier Lesufi

Independent online (SA) 02 Apr 2025
Residents of Marry Me Informal Settlements in Soshanguve have voiced their frustrations over the poor state of service delivery in their area during an imbizo hosted by Gauteng Premier Panyaza Lesufi on Wednesday.
Edit

News24 | Suspect in Soshanguve community patroller killings abandons bail application

News24 01 Apr 2025
A 27-year-old man accused of the attack and killing of six community patrollers in Soshanguve abandoned his bail application in the Pretoria North Magistrate's Court on Tuesday ... .
Edit

Soshanguve patrol murders: Two suspects due back in court

Eye Witness News 01 Apr 2025
The men were arrested days after the attack last week but they hadn’t been positively linked to the crime. .
Edit

Soshanguve mass shooting case postponed for identity parade

Independent online (SA) 01 Apr 2025
The Pretoria Magistrate's Court on Tuesday postponed the case of the mass shooting of patrollers at Marry Me Informal Settlement in Soshanguve to April 17 to allow for an identity parade to be conducted as part of the SAPS ongoing investigation.
Edit

Substation faults leave some Soshanguve residents without power

Eye Witness News 28 Mar 2025
The City of Tshwane says while Block BB in the area has had full restoration, Block DD remains in the dark. .
Edit

Duo arrested in connection with Soshanguve patroller murders not linked with crimes

Eye Witness News 26 Mar 2025
The men made a brief appearance in the Pretoria North Magistrates Court in a sitting closed to the public. .
Edit

Gauteng Premier says third suspect arrested for Soshanguve shooting

Independent online (SA) 26 Mar 2025
Gauteng Premier Panyaza Lesufi on Wednesday paid tribute to the slain patrollers killed in Soshanguve, saying that a third suspect linked to the crime had been taken into custody.
×