Latest News for: mengal

Edit

Mengal announces long march on Quetta on 6th

The News International 04 Apr 2025
Balochistan National Party (BNP) chief and former chief minister Sardar Akhtar Jan Mengal (centre) addresses the participants of a long march rally on March 28, 2025 ... Mengal criticised the government, ...
Edit

Mengal warns of march on Quetta

Dawn 04 Apr 2025
As the sit-in entered its 6th day on Thursday, BNP-M Mengal, who held talks with the government representatives, reiterated that the sit-in will continue until their demands were met.
Edit

SCBAP president meets BNP-Mengal leader to address Balochistan issues

Urdu Point 03 Apr 2025
</p><p>During the meeting, Sardar Akhtar Mengal disclosed that a committee representing the Balochistan government had reached out to them.
Edit

BNP’s Mengal to announce new round of demonstrations tomorrow

Dawn 02 Apr 2025
On Wednesday, Mengal took to X and wrote that he would announce a new wave of demonstrations at 5pm on April 3 (tomorrow) ... In a separate post, Mengal wrote that there has been a widespread internet “blackout” across Balochistan.
Edit

Mengal warns of Quetta long march as talks with govt fail

The News International 02 Apr 2025
Balochistan National Party (BNP-M) chief Akhtar Mengal is addressing the sit-in participants at Lakpas on April 2, 2025 ... Mengal and other party workers also survived a suicide attack on the party’s rally in Mastung on March 29.
Edit

Sit-in will continue until our women reach home after being released: BNP’s Mengal

Dawn 31 Mar 2025
BNP-M President Sardar Akhtar Mengal said on Monday that his party’s sit-in demanding the release of arrested Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) leaders will continue until “our women are released and reach their homes.” ... Mengal elaborated.
Edit

Protest to continue until Baloch women freed, BNP’s Mengal says

Dawn 30 Mar 2025
Earlier in the day, Mengal and other workers of BNP-M survived a suicide bombing near the Lakpass area of Mastung district ... Speaking to the media after the talk, Mengal said ... Mengal elaborated.
Edit

BNP’s Mengal remains unmoved even as Balochistan govt tries to placate him

Dawn 30 Mar 2025
Earlier in the day, Mengal and other workers of BNP-M survived a suicide bombing near the Lakpass area of Mastung district ... Speaking to the media after the talk, Mengal said ... Mengal elaborated.
Edit

Mengal vows to continue sit-in despite attack

Dawn 30 Mar 2025
Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal has vowed to continue the party’s long march and sit-in despite surviving a suicide bombing near the Lakpass area of Mastung district.
Edit

Mengal march holds promise

Dawn 30 Mar 2025
The language, tone and tenor of these attacks display very poor judgement because they ignore what Akhtar Mengal’s protest march and activism can deliver.
Edit

Balochistan: Suicide bomber detonates himself near protest site of BNP-Mengal

Urdu Point 29 Mar 2025
</p> <p>Some other reports suggested that the suicide bomber wanted to reach the main stage of the protest where Sardar Akhtar Mengal was present.
Edit

KP Governor condemns suicide attack on Mengal's long march in Mastung

Urdu Point 29 Mar 2025
<p>PESHAWAR, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 29th Mar, 2025) Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Faisal Karim Kundi on Saturday condemned the suicide attack on the long ...
Edit

CM Bugti condemns suicide attack on Sardar Akhtar Mengal

Urdu Point 29 Mar 2025
He said that the government would provide foolproof security to Sardar Akhtar Mengal.</p><p> He said, terrorism is not acceptable in any case and whoever is against it is condemnable.
Edit

BNP’s Chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal, party workers escaped in Mustang’s Luckpass blast

Urdu Point 29 Mar 2025
</p><p>He said that according to reports, there were no casualties saying that the participants, Sardar Akhtar Mengal and all the political leadership of the BNP are safe.
Edit

BNP’s Chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal, party workers escaped in Mustung’s Luckpass blast

Urdu Point 29 Mar 2025
</p><p>He said that according to reports, there were no casualties saying that the participants, Sardar Akhtar Mengal and all the political leadership of the BNP are safe.
×